The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Mary certainly pampered me and fucked me. It was as if she had decided not to say anything. She guided me with her hands and her body, in total silence. She made espressos, she served me zabbaione from her naked nipples, and she undressed me and washed me in the shower. She lit a dozen candles in our bedroom and she massaged my body in lavender oil. In between she dipped her fingers in her cunt and served me sweet juice from her fingertips.

When I raised my hands to caress her lovely breasts, she slapped my fingers and tied my wrists to the headrest. She straddled me and engulfed my hard cock with her slippery cunt. But only for a minute. Then she crawled up to sit on my chest with her legs spread wide. She grabbed the back of my head and lifted me, till my mouth was pressed firmly against her shiny cunt. When my tongue played with her lips and her clit, she said something for the first time. She groaned sexily.

"Yesssss. Oohhh, that's good. Did you like to lick it, when the boy had fucked me? Aaahhhh. Do you know how wonderful it felt to have a new cock up there? Ooohhh. Suck my clit. Suck it! Suck it into your mouth like it was a tiny cock. AAaaaaaaa. I'm going to come soon. I'm going to come all over your face. Promise me that you'll let him fuck me again. Promise. Oh, my God, I'm such a whore. I love it, I love it. I'm comiiiiinng. Yeeeooowwwww."

She gushed a lot of juice all over my face while she was coming. She had hardly finished, when she slid down my body and impaled herself on my cock. To say she was wet and ready would be a gross understatement. The feeling of her cunt, moving up and down on my cock, was silky, slimy, hot, and terribly exciting. Especially when she told me to close my eyes and remember how she looked, when Henrik fucked her on the sofa.

When she could feel I was getting very close, she stopped fucking me. She leaned back, supported herself on her left arm while she masturbated her clit right in front of my eyes. The sight, of course, was highly erotic, but her vibrant and wet cunt was downright killing me. She started coming on her fingers, and it felt so wonderful that I started coming too. Mary let go of her clit. She leaned forward and supported herself on my chest, while she swayed her back and mashed her pubic bone against mine, and then she rocked and twisted herself through a long and juicy orgasm, while I spurted up into her belly.

Mary untied me with loving and caring fingers. We didn't care much for dressing up again, so we spent the rest of the evening naked with the curtains closed.

Saturday afternoon Mary invited me for a spin in her car, but I declined, giving a slight headache the reason. In fact I was happy to be alone for a while. I called dad and invited him to take over my body, as I had a couple of persons I'd like to 'visit'. I marvelled at the speed we made the exchange. Just a couple of minutes, and I was floating off towards the house of Mr. Løvendahl. I knew he would be the hardest opponent to my new salary, so I wanted to pick up a little background knowledge.

I didn't get much of that, but I gathered that his wife was not at home, because I found him in his bedroom, being whipped something fierce by a woman, who looked like a professional dominatrix. Fortunately I was a 'spirit', because I could not help laughing my ass off. Gone were all his pompous attitudes, while he was punished for being 'a naughty boy', 'a pitiful wanker', and a 'low-down piece of shit'.

Soon I had seen enough to assure me that Mr. Løvendahl was going to be no problem, so I returned to my home. Willingly dad gave up my body, and soon I was seated in the kitchen while he was floating in the corner.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.