The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I woke up Friday morning to a real 'bummer'. The alarm clock had not yet sounded, but one look at it told me, it was only a question of minutes. Mary had waked me up. She was there beside me, still dressed like a whore, definitely smelling like one, and she was masturbating with her eyes closed. I turned towards her and kissed her shoulder.

"Oohh. God morning, love. I couldn't help it, Erik. I dreamed of last night, and when I woke up I was so terribly horny. I had to do something about it."

"Aaww. Couldn't you have started half an hour earlier? I've got to get up right now, or I'll be too late."

"Sorry. I didn't think of that. Do you want me to stop, or would you rather look at me while you get dressed?"

"Wait a second while I shower. I'd love to watch you while I get dressed."

The second I came back from the shower, she threw the covers aside, spread her lovely legs in the sperm-matted stockings, and resumed her masturbating.

"I can't believe what we did last night, Erik. It was so terribly exciting. My pussy still tingles. I didn't think I'd become horny from doing it, but from the moment that boy came in my pussy for the first time, I was on cloud nine."

She was such a horny sight that I had trouble stuffing my hard cock into my slacks.

"Oohh, that's a good one, you've got there." She licked her lips and said: "Do you want me to call Henny and ask her to do something about it?"

"God, you lecherous woman. You would do that, wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would! And I'd ask her if she did it, when I come to her farewell-reception at one. By the way, I bought two gifts for her. A nice necklace to give her at the reception, and another gift, you wouldn't want me to give her with other people present. She'll get it on Monday."

"You never cease to surprise me these days, love. I'm sorry I have to leave you to your naughty thoughts. I'll grab a cup of coffee on the way out. Have a nice day."

I bent down to kiss her good-bye. She handed me two fingers, glistening from her juice, to suck clean, and then she kissed me."

At the office everything was running on rails. Alice was very confident that our farewell-reception was going to run smoothly.

"They are real professionals at that catering firm. They'll be here at half past twelve, and they have assured me that everything will be ready at one."

"Yes. You can trust them."

"I've changed the location. When I called round to announce the reception, I got so many positive replies, that I booked the conference room down the hall. That way everybody, looking for our office, will notice that the reception has been moved, so I don't have to call back."

"Where is Henny?"

"She's at home. I took the liberty yesterday, to tell her she didn't have to be here this morning. She'll arrive around 12, ready for her party. I hope you don't mind."

"No, that's all right. I can see you are up to date on everything. It's the kind of decisions you can make, Alice. Actually there is only one thing you can't do."

"What's that?"

"You can not close deals on your own. If a good offer turns up while I'm out of the house, you'll have to stall them until you have been in contact with me. That's the only restriction I'll put on you. Apart from that you can do as you think is right."

"I knew that. Henny told me, it's your only no-no. That's what I like so much about this job. I really look forward to work with you."

"So do I, Alice, so do I."?

At about nine o'clock Alice picked up the phone.

"No, Mrs. Hansen, she's not in. She won't be here until 12 o'clock. It's her last day, and we're having a reception at one."

She turned towards me: "Your wife's on line 2. She asked for Henny."

"Hello, dear husband. So Henny is not there. What a pity. So I can't ask her to rid you of that boner. Do you think I should ask Alice?"

"Heavens no, woman, you can't do that. But you'll meet Henny at the reception, OK?"

"OK, see you then."

The rest of the morning passed with the usual chores: Keeping up with the market, getting stats from different parts of production etc. I have to admit that I studied Alice whenever she would not notice, and I also have to admit that I liked what I saw, better and better. I felt tempted to reach out and control her in more detail than I had done with Henny and Mary. On the other hand I remembered, how much it destroyed the excitement when I did it to Jannie. I had absolutely no complaints about the development Mary and Henny had gone through, all on their own initiative.

I finally decided to use the same procedure with Alice, and to be open for surprises. During the morning I expanded the warmth I had induced in her belly. Shortly before noon I concentrated that warmth, moved it down to her pussy and her clit, while I made the image of myself clearer.

Henny arrived at noon, looking her usual confident self. I had hoped for half an hour alone with her, but Alice did not want any lunch, as there would be plenty at the reception, so at half past twelve we closed down the phones and went to the conference room. The catering people were busy setting up things, and when the first people arrived shortly before one, everything was ready.

I shall not go into details about the reception, because it followed the usual rituals for such an occasion. I shall mention, though, that Mary arrived, dressed all in red, attracting a lot of attention. When she handed Henny the necklace, she kissed her cheek and obviously whispered something into her ear, which made Henny blush.

As the reception drew towards the end Mary and Henny came up to me. Mary kissed me and said:

"You know, Henny has delivered her car to the garage, which is going to sell it. Why don't you lend her the Toyota, so she'll have a car till Monday? She has a lot to arrange this weekend, and I can drive you in the Alfa Romeo if you want to go somewhere."

"What a good idea. You'll need it a lot more than I shall, Henny. Here are the keys. As long as you bring it back on Monday."

"That's very nice of you. Of course I'll bring it on Monday, when the movers have emptied the flat. I can't say how much I look forward to spend my last night in Denmark with you guys." All of it words, which sounded quite innocent to the people around us, but the gleam in Henny's eyes showed us what she really meant.

Mary and I were the last to leave the office at half past three. As she drove out of the parking lot Mary said: "That new secretary is quite an exotic beauty. Are your tastes changing?"

"You may refuse to believe it, but she was chosen strictly for her qualifications, and by the way: Henny chose her."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.