The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I must have dozed off for a couple of minutes. The softest, sweet kiss and a hand caressing my naked chest awakened me.

"Hi. You're home early, dear."

"Yes. I finished a meeting at two, so I persuaded myself I wasn't needed any more. Have you been out for a spin?"

"Not really. I had some shopping to do. Of course I left an hour early to have a little fun on the small roads, but only a little."

"You can have all the fun you like, love. I'm glad you like your car."

"Like? I love it! You should know all the attention I get! I think all boys from 6 to 80 have been staring at me and my car. Or rather, my car and then me. I'm not used to that."

"I thought most women liked to be stared at."

"Well, I have to admit, it gives me a little kick. You know, a week ago I could walk down Vesterbrogade, and nobody would look. Today, when I got out of the Alfa Romeo, there were at least 10 boys and men staring at me, after they had feasted their eyes on the car. By the way, I have decided I'll call it by its full name. No 'Alfa' any more. Agree?"

"Sure."

"What are you having?"

"A Gin and Tonic. Nice and cool."

"Will you make one for me? I have to go and change."

"OK."

She looked very sexy when she returned. Stay up stockings, high heels and a thin, see through negligee. She took her glass from the table and sat down on a chair, with her legs sufficiently spread for me to enjoy the sight of her trimmed pussy.

"Cheers, dear." She took a swig of her drink. "You're right, this is lovely on a warm day."

"So are you."

"Flatterer. You make this old wife feel like she was. Lovely."

"But you are. Was that outfit on your shopping list today? I can't say I've seen it before."

"It was. You know, that short moment I had your cock in me this morning, has been most productive. I've been horny almost all day, and I've thought of almost nothing but a way to make it good for you, when you got home."

"I should have known. I might have called you from the office. Have you come up with some good ideas?"

"I think I have. I want my drink first, and then I want to see, if I can make that lovely long cock raise its head, untouched by human hand, as they say. Will you please get rid of those ridiculous shorts?"

I lifted my ass from the deck chair and pulled them down. "Do you really think they are ridiculous?"

"They are not remotely as sexy as you are, old boy. I have something better for you, for later."

"You wouldn't know how much I love your new outspoken and sexy you. Look, he's raising his head in appreciation."

"Thanks for the compliment, Mr. Cock. I see, you know that a gentleman should stand up for a lady. I have nice and naughty intentions for you this afternoon."

"He can hardly wait."

"Neither can I!"

She got up from her chair, opened her negligee and went over to me, lifted her leg over me until she was standing with her open pussy right over my cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.