The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I woke up to the sensations of Mary's mouth around my hard cock. I reached down to stroke her hair.

"Good morning, Romeo. How do you like your alarm-clock?"

"Ooohhh. It's great. Good morning."

"Roll over, I want to ride you."

She wrapped her dripping cunt around my cock and started a rocking motion. I was severely tempted to carry it through; on the other hand my cock was now sufficiently oiled for Henny! I looked at the clock.

"Mary. Mary, stop it. I have to get up. I told you last night, I have to be early in the office today. Much as I hate it, I have to get going, right now."

"Oh, shit. I forgot." She got off me, kissed me and said: "Never fear, love, I'll take care of you when you get home. Go and take a cold shower! I'll make your breakfast. Just a quick one?"

"Right."

I turned on the water in the shower, but I used a washrag to clean my face and torso while Mary's juice dried on my cock. I shaved and dressed quickly, and when I got down to the kitchen Mary had coffee and a cheese-sandwich ready for me.

"I'm sorry I forgot, Erik. I must have been too tired to pay attention last night."

"It's all right, Mary. We'll catch up in the afternoon. OK?"

"Sure. I'll see what I can come up with. Bye, love."

I have to admit that for the first time I felt like a heel. I had no trouble handling the affair with Henny, because I felt it did not take anything away from Mary. But this time... Well, fortunately I did not take long to recover, and soon my attention was focused on the upcoming meeting with Henny.

She was already there when I entered my office, five minutes early.

"'morning."

"Good morning, Erik. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Are you?"

"Sure. So you remembered our date."

"I did. I have fulfilled my part of our agreement. Have you?"

She lifted her skirt to show me a pair of thin rubber panties! "It was a lot naughtier than I had expected." She dropped the hem of her skirt and moved up closer.

"Sit down. I want to do this while you sit in your chair. Then we can go into the archive."

Unceremoniously she unzipped me and fished out my cock, which was only semi hard. When she pulled back my foreskin and wrapped her lips round the head it soon reached full size! She hummed little tunes while her mouth moved up and down, but then she pulled away.

"Mmm. This is very good. Your wife has a lovely taste and smell. I want to get it all." She licked and sucked me all the way down to the base, and she even put her nose into my hair and sniffed.

"Ooohh, this is wonderful. Almost as good as licking her in person. Take me into the archive now, or my juice will have washed out all Carl's sperm."

We locked the door from inside, and I turned to pull down her rubber panties. She pushed me back and got up on the table.

While she spread out and placed her feet behind the lamp and the clamp, she said: "There are a few hooks halfway up my belly. You can open them there."

They were a little tricky, but suddenly I managed, and the whole front of the panties folded down and revealed a smelly, red, greasy and leaking cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.