The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

I grabbed a couple of sandwiches from the cafeteria and was back in office right on time.

"Hi. Here are you keys. What was all that about? You make me curious."

"Mary's old VolksWagen has had it. I thought she'd like a new car."

"Even if you had a new VolksWagen you'd be happy to get one like that! But I never suspected that Mary would want an Alfa Romeo."

It dawned upon me, that Henny had not met Mary since last year's Christmas party. At that time she sure did not look like an Alfa woman. Well, for that matter, I did not look like a womanising mind-controller, either!

"Well, you know. When the last kid moves out, it does something to a woman."

"I wouldn't know. I never had kids."

"Well, I don't know how to explain it. Something like 'momma moves out' and 'the woman' moves back in. Does that sound sensible?"

"It sure does. Lucky you! I've seen so many of my friends transform from lovely women into mousy mommas, and most of them never go back, even when the kids move out."

"I do think Mary is on the move. We'll se. Give her some time."

"I wish I could inspire Claus to give me an Alfa Romeo."

"Talking of Claus. How did he react to your shaved pussy?"

"Very enthusiastically, thank you. He's convinced I did it for him."

"Then you'll have no trouble about our date for tomorrow? That is, if you're still up to it."

"You bet I'm up to it. The more I've thought about it, the nastier I think it is. Could we make it even nastier?"

"Maybe. How?"

"If you could bring me your cock, tasting of Mary's pussy, I'd suck it clean."

"Wow, that would make it nastier, all right. A double cheat! I'll see what I can do."

There were no visits to the archive that Thursday. Claus had been quite eager last night, and we also had a lot of work to do. Meetings were scheduled with stores, sales and different production units, and I even called for a short meeting, Friday at one, for a general information with all departments present.

When I got home the old VolksWagen was in the garage, and the Alfa was nowhere to be seen. I made coffee and took it to the terrace with the whisky. I had only just poured one of each, when I heard the Alfa in the driveway. A minute later Mary was with me. Her cheeks were red, her eyes shining, and her hair blown into wild disarray. She jumped into my lap and started kissing me, fast and hard, and a million times.

"Erik. You wouldn't believe how wonderful it is. I'm still all bubbly inside. How on earth did you get that divine idea?"

"I knew you'd need a new car before long. You've changed so much this summer, and I love my new, hot wife so much, that I thought another VolksWagen would be most improper. You're no VolksWagen woman any more."

"Ha, ha. You could say that. But this car is downright sexy, and maybe too young for me. Not that I don't love it. I do!"

"You're downright sexy, yourself! And you're a lot younger than you were 10 years ago. You even look it!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.