The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Driving home I once more wondered why I felt no guilt at all. I did not get anywhere near an explanation, at least none better than the fact, that Jannie and Henny both had been pure sex. There was no love involved, and at the moment I could not see, that they should pose any threat to Mary or to our marriage. Except, maybe, that I might run into trouble living up to the wishes I had planted in my wife.

Mary again welcomed me with attention and kindness. I told her about a tiresome day, but a successful one as well. The large, very profitable contract was sure to get me some attention at the company.

"Well, dear, why don't you take a little rest in the bedroom. I shall wake you up before dinner. Would that help?"

"You are a very considerate wife, my dear. I think that would be a perfect idea." Alone in the bedroom I had plenty of time and opportunity to practice the things dad had told me yesterday, and on top of it I managed a short sleep, which restored me completely. So much so, that when Mary came to wake me up with a kiss, I let my hand slide up her leg to feel the piece of naked skin between her stocking tops and her panties.

"Hello, dear. I must say, I really appreciate that you dress up in this kind of underwear. I might even take advantage of it after dinner."

"You shall be most welcome, sir. Do you intend to take advantage, or are you just going to enjoy?"

What was SHE up to? This was not a thing I had planted with her. I felt how my excitement was growing.

"If I'm going to take advantage of it, I should like to tell you to dine with me in your underwear." As I closed my mouth round the last word I started to regret. This might very well be too fast and too advanced. I didn't want to return to our sexlife from one week ago.

"Oh, how wicked. Underwear it shall be, sir," then she kissed me once more and went back downstairs. I stayed on my bed for a little while to think. This was taking on a momentum of its own, which I had not at all expected. But I had to make a fast decision. How was I going to live up to my words? I certainly hoped she did not expect me to turn up as a Master, you know the kind you read about, with a whip in his hand. I decided on a more verbal version of this 'taking advantage', and I quickly changed into my formal black suit, white shirt and tie, and I had just finished changing when she called from downstairs: "Dinner is ready."

In the dining-corner the curtains were drawn, and she had bloody well done it! Shiny, black stockings, a lacy set of red suspenders and wispy bra, plus the tiniest and most see-through panties I had ever seen her wear. On her feet she wore a pair of black pumps with a semi high heel. I have to admit that she has kept her figure very well. Compared to a lot of women far younger, she looked gorgeous.

"I see you have dressed properly for dinner, too. What a nice idea. Do you want a drink for a starter?" She was obviously flirting with me, her husband, and the question about the drink was not a question at all: She picked up a small tray with two glasses of champagne and walked up to me.

"Thank you, dear." I took my glass and raised it towards her in the traditional salute. "I must say, it is the prettiest dinner dress I have ever seen. You look marvellous, Mary."

"Well, thank you, sir. You don't look half bad yourself."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.