The Gift - Cover

The Gift

Copyright© 2003 by Spiller

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Most of my life I had been your utterly average guy. This took a drastic turn, when my long deceased father 'visited' me during a spiritist seance. Over a few weeks I got more high quality pussy than in all my life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Next morning in my car, on my way to work, my father was there again. "Good morning, son. Had some good fun last night?"

"Sure. It worked fine. By the way, how do you know?"

"I followed you. Wanted to see how you managed. By the way, I'm happy you found out that you should not control down into the details. Takes the fun out of it."

"I'm not quite sure that I like the idea of you watching me."

"Well, you can't blame me, can you? She was a gorgeous woman, that Jannie."

"She sure was. Not that I have many to compare her with. You probably know, too, that besides my wife I've only had one lousy lay in college."

"I know. I know. But we shall remedy that, right?"

"I should hope so."

"Well, son, but if you want privacy sometimes, I shall have to teach you how to reach out with messages and calls to me. That will also enable you to perform control without skin contact. Can you arrange for some privacy in the near future? It's going to take some tutoring."

"I could bring home some papers and pretend I have to work on my computer for an hour or so every day. I'm sure Mary would not disturb me, and I'd have the peace of my home 'office'."

"OK. I'll be with you around five. In the meantime you could sow an image or two into that secretary of yours. I've followed her around, and even if she is not your typical knockout, I can assure you that she is one hot little lady. I watched her only 15 minutes ago. She has put on a new colour of nail varnish this morning. Gives you an excuse to take her hand and admire it, doesn't it?"

Once again I was alone in my car. Phew. He would have to stop popping up while I was driving. I had absolutely no recollection of my driving the last ten miles!

To a certain degree it was a bit of an overkill, when my father had called Henny 'my secretary'. I should have loved to be in a position, which would have entitled me to a full secretary, but the fact was that I had to share Henny with Mr. Larsen in 'claims'. She was mine only from 11 to 3 every day.

All the years we had worked together I had never thought of Henny as anything but an efficient and amiable secretary. All I knew about her was that she was married and had no children.

Now I was going to look at her differently. I could hardly recall a picture of her from memory! Oh, yes, she had a sweet smile which also reached her eyes. She was not very tall. That was all! In a few hours I was going to exploit the fact, that statistically all women think of sex at least 20 times a day. OK!

The morning rushed by and suddenly it was 11 o'clock. Henny entered my office with her usual "Good morning," though it was hardly morning any more. While she picked up papers from 'in' and 'out' trays I had a chance to look at her undisturbed. What I saw was a woman around 40 years of age, which I knew very well to be true. She was small and slim, but her broad shoulders and rather wide hips made her look a bit square. There was not much in the tit department, but it was hard to judge, because her blouse was loose. But I had remembered right about her face. She looked kind and pleasant in a non-sexy way, which was the way she looked when she turned towards me, smiled and said: "This order, are you sure it is all right? I remember last time we ordered from that firm, they were 2 weeks late on delivery."

She stepped up in front of my desk and handed me the order form. This gave me the chance. I took the paper and also took her hand. "Oh, I think you have a new colour on your nails today."

"I say, Mr. Hansen, I never thought you would notice that kind of thing."

"Well, ordinarily I wouldn't, but this colour goes splendidly with your skirt, that's why I noticed."

Of course she could not know that, during this short conversation, I had planted a prepared image of myself and connected it to her abdomen, no specific centre of emotions, just generally her abdomen, which by the way looked nice and flat under her skirt.

I let go of her hand and commented on the order. "This time I have ordered delivery three weeks earlier than absolutely necessary. A little bothersome for our people in stores, but the price is very attractive and their quality is more than adequate."

The rest of the morning was quite uneventful, and as usual Henny and I went together to the company cafeteria for lunch. I wondered if she should sit down at my table, as she did a few times every month. Today she did.

It was impossible not to notice that she had changed a bit. She was a lot more talkative than was usual, and a few times she put her hand on top of mine, as if to emphasize something. I took those chances to connect my image to her vulva and her clit, plus I planted a few blurry, nondescript images of her, fucking. Talk about 'Speedy Gonzales', but the chance was too obvious to pass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.