Hearts on Fire - Cover

Hearts on Fire

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A female college professor agrees to go for a short trip with another student to her cabin in the mountains. A blizzard snows them in. The older woman finds that she cannot resist the charms of they pretty teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A thumping sound awoke Sam with a start. When she opened her eyes, she saw that Sally wasn't in bed. Then she heard the sound again. She looked above her head and saw something hit the window. When she got up and looked outside, a smile came to her face. She saw Sally standing outside in the snow, throwing snowballs at the window.

Sally waved and pointed at the "snowwoman" that the two of them had started yesterday.

Another smile came to Sam's face when she saw that Sally had finished the "snowwoman." She had placed one of her hats on the head and a scarf around the neck. Also, she had cut an orange in half and used it for the nipples on the snow mounds. They looked surprisingly like Sally's breasts. In big letters, she had written in the snow "I LOVE YOU!"

Sam felt her heart swell. However, when Sam looked closer at the "snowwoman's" face, she saw that Sally had placed something on the face representing tears running down the cheeks. She felt a pain in her heart as tears came to her own eyes. Then, she moved closer to the windowpane and blew her breath on the cold glass, creating a fog. She used her finger to write something.

Sally watched as Sam spelled something on the window. She moved closer to the house and looked up. Suddenly, she felt her heart skip a beat. Sam had written, "I Love You Too!"

With a squeal of joy, Sally ran for the door. She threw off her clothes as she rushed toward the stairs.

Sam was almost bowled over as Sally pushed her toward the bed. A second later they were kissing. The passion in her kisses almost took Sam's breath away. Without a lot of foreplay, the two women slipped into a sixty-nine position.

Neither of them had ever done this before. However, it came naturally and was a comfortable extension of their relationship.

Sam matched Sally, suck for suck. Within a few minutes, they were both close to climaxing. Sam went over the top first and began to convulse in pleasure. That brought on Sally's climax. Both women worked hard to continue to pleasure the other as their climaxes took their concentration away. Somehow they accomplished the shared goal of pleasing each other before collapsing.

Suddenly, a loud noise from outside forced them to pull their faces from between each other's legs. They realized that the truck with the snow thrower was coming up their road.

"I guess we had better get dressed," Sam said.

Sally silently turned away.

Sam heard her crying quietly.

"Sally..." Sam said as she touched the younger woman's shoulder. She hesitated when she couldn't find words. "You... know that this... this can't continue. We agreed on that."

"You agreed on that!" Sally whispered through her quiet sobs.

"I just can't risk my reputation. It's not just me that I have to think about. It's about my husband and our families. What about your family and friends?" Sam pulled Sally until she was in her arms. She turned her tear-streaked face up and said, "I do love you but we have more than ourselves to think about." She gently kissed her lips.

Sally loved the "I do love you," part but wasn't consoled by the rest. However, she also knew that what Sam was saying was true and knew that life wasn't fair. Still, she had hoped that somehow it would work out. "You won't forget me will you?" she sobbed.

"Of course not! I could never forget you or the past few days," Sam said as tears began to stream from her eyes. "It was the most incredible time of my life." Their lips came together one final time. "We have to get going."

The three-hour ride home was silent. There were things that they wanted to say but both feared bringing on the emotions again. When they stopped outside Sally's house, it had begun to rain. The mood inside the car matched the dreary day outside.

They sat silently for a long time. Finally, Sally turned to Sam and whispered, "Can I have one more kiss?"

Sam sighed and looked around. She figured that the pouring rain would make it impossible to see anyone inside the car. "Yes," Sam answered.

Sally leaned over and touched Sam's lips with her own. Their mouths opened and they shared their tongues. Almost immediately, the car was filled with passionate moans.

With tremendous will power, Sam pushed Sally away. She looked into the younger woman's tear filled eyes.

"I love you," Sally whispered and then, before Sam could answer Sally jumped out of the car and ran up the steps.

Sam started the car and drove away with a pain in her heart. What a mess I've created, she thought.

When she arrived home, she kissed Larry hello and went to her room to unpack. The first thing that she noticed when she opened her small case was that there was a pair of yellow panties in with her clothes. She picked them up and realized that they were not hers. Suddenly, her hand began to tremble. She raised them to her nose and a moan escaped her lips. It was definitely Sally's smell. Like a teenager, she rushed to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. With the panties held to her face and her hand between her legs, she climaxed.

Incredibly, when Sam went to bed that night, she placed the panties secretly under her pillow where she could feel them.

However, it was a sleepless night for Sam. Every time she closed her eyes she could see Sally and feel her body. She must have looked at the clock a thousand times until she finally gave up and got out of bed. It was five a.m.

Sam busied herself preparing for her coming classes. However, it was exceedingly difficult to maintain her concentration. Sally was on her mind constantly.

When she left for school that morning, it was a typically cold and dreary day. But, after spending time skiing and snowmobiling, it was a lot easier for her to see how people tolerated the cold weather. However, she knew that being at the cabin with Sally substantially influenced her opinion.

As Sam walked into the classroom, the first thing she noticed was that Sally's chair was empty. She looked at the clock and saw that there was still a few minutes left before class started. Still, Sally was always early to class. As the clock ticked by and class started, she became increasingly concerned. By the final bell, she was a nervous wreck.

As soon as the room was clear, she grabbed her phone and dialed Sally's number. The phone rang four times before Sally's voice came on the line saying she was unavailable and to leave a message.

"Sally, it's Sam. If you're there, please pick up." Sam waited for a minute and then said, "Please call me on my cell phone." When she hung up, she dialed Sally's cell phone but got the same message. Again, she asked Sally to call her. Finally, she reluctantly called her parents' number.

Sam was somewhat relieved when Sally's Mom said that she had gone to the administration office for some reason that morning. She said that she would give Sally the message to call her.

Sally sat on the chair in the administration office staring at the "Drop Class" form. It was all filled out and only needed her signature. She had pressed the pen to the paper over and over but couldn't bring herself to sign. Still, the alternative was to sit in Sam's class day after day knowing that she could never be with her again. That was almost too much to bear. Finally, she stood up and put the form in her book bag. I'll drop it off tomorrow, she told herself.

As she walked across campus, she dialed in to get her messages. When she heard Sam's voice, her knees suddenly became weak. With shaking fingers she tried to dial Sam's number. It took three attempts before she got it right.

"Hello," Sam said. She was rushing to a meeting and hadn't looked at who was calling.

"Sam, it's Sally."

"Oh God Sally, I was so worried about you. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," she answered in a non-committal tone.

"Listen, I have a meeting this afternoon. Can you meet me at PJ's Pub at six?"

Suddenly Sally's heart was thumping in her chest. She controlled her voice and said, "Well, I had another appointment but I guess I could change it." Inside her mind was screaming "Yes!"

"Good, I'll see you there at six."

The rest of the afternoon seemed like it was never going to end for both women. Sam even arrived at the pub a half-hour early and by the time she saw Sally walking in the door, she had consumed two mixed drinks and was working on a third. However, even after struggling all afternoon, she still didn't know what she was going to say.

"Hi!" Sally said quietly as she slid into the booth across from Sam.

"Hi!" Sam answered. Her heart fluttered when she saw the pretty girl's face. She had on a pretty blue skirt and white blouse and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. It had only been one day but it seemed like it was so long ago when she had last seen her. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she had it bad for the young girl.

"Would you like something to eat?" Sam asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.