Hearts on Fire - Cover

Hearts on Fire

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A female college professor agrees to go for a short trip with another student to her cabin in the mountains. A blizzard snows them in. The older woman finds that she cannot resist the charms of they pretty teenager.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sam was reveling in a sensuous dream. Warm hands were gently squeezing her breasts, forcing a moan from her lips. Hands seemed to be coming from all directions, kneading, caressing and pinching her nipples. Slowly her eyes began to open and she realized that it wasn't a dream. A smile came to her lips when she saw Sally's hands covering her breasts.

Sally was snuggled up behind her, pressing her own warm breasts to her back. When the younger woman realized that Sam was awake, she slid her hands off of her breasts and under her arms, wiggling her fingers.

"Sally!" Sam screamed as the fingers tickled her underarms. She squirmed away, flipping over and began to tickle her. A second later they were rollicking on the bed like two adolescent girls. They rolled around and gasped for breath as they giggled. Their gyrations tore the sheets from the corners of the bed. Then somehow, Sam found herself lying on her stomach with Sally sitting on her lower back, facing her feet.

"Now I've got you," Sally laughed as she brought her hand down on Sam's exposed buttock with a loud slap.

"Sally you rat!" Sam screamed. "Let me up!" However, she didn't try very hard to dislodge the relatively light girl.

"No! I think I like the view right here," Sally said and smacked a cheek again. "I think the teacher deserves a little discipline." She delivered another smack and then another. The slap of her bare hand of the soft flesh sounded loud in the otherwise quiet room. They weren't hard slaps, but enough to bring a light pink to Sam's buttocks.

"Sally!" Sam squealed with laughter again. Her buttocks squirmed as if trying to avoid the blows.

Inexplicably, the blows stopped as Sally gazed on the red tinged mounds of flesh, her eyes feasting on the smooth and unblemished skin. Her eyes followed the separation between the cheeks downward until it disappeared between her legs. Slowly, her trembling hands touched the hot flesh and separated the cheeks. A little gasp escaped her lips when she saw the tight little star of her anus. She looked lower and could see just a hint of her pubic hair and the sex lips squeezed between the upper thighs.

As quickly as the laughter started, it stopped as Sally's hands began to caress the now warm flesh. Her fingers squeezed and kneaded her buttocks gently.

"Sally," Sam gasped. This time there was excitement in her voice and her hips began to lift up slightly, beckoning her fingers. A little moan escaped her lips. She felt Sally's hands begin to slide down her cheeks to the backs of her thighs.

They traced a line down her twin thighs and then pulled back up again, her fingernails gently scratching the white flesh, leaving marks in their wake.

When Sally's hands were on her soft cheeks again, she squeezed and then pulled the globes apart. "Ohhhhh!" Sally hissed as she saw the puckered little star of Sam's rear hole again. She held the cheeks apart and stared, her eyes almost burning into the flesh.

The perfectly shaped pink and crinkled little star almost winked at her, beckoning her. Sally slowly bent her head and kissed one cheek and then the other. Her tongue coming out to trace a wet path up and down the soft skin.

"Uh... uh... Sally, what are you doing?" Sam moaned, her hips squirming now.

Sally didn't answer. She pushed her hips back slightly until her buttocks were on Sam's upper back, effectively pinning her to the bed. Then she bent her head and touched the top of her crack with her tongue.

"Sally..." Sam said, her heart suddenly beating hard in her chest. She gasped when she felt Sally's wet sex lips rubbing on her back.

Slowly, Sally moved her tongue down the crack, drawing ever closer to the now pulsing little hole. She held the globes apart, stretching and opening the divide between them, making the little hole pucker.

"No!" Sam protested. However, even as her words were saying no, her body was saying yes. Her hips lifted upward.

When Sally's tongue reached the little hole, she slowly circled it, feeling the wrinkled skin under her tongue. The hole pulsed and then tightened.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Sam groaned. Suddenly she felt lightheaded. Her brain screamed in protest. She wouldn't! she thought when she realized what Sally was preparing to do.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.