Norma's Secret - Cover

Norma's Secret

Copyright© 2003 by edmondl

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a young woman's life from childhood onwards.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Bestiality   Pregnancy  

Norma had tears streaming down her cheeks as she drove recklessly out of the driveway. She didn't know where she was going or what she was going to do. She had plenty of her own money, she didn't need any from Stan. Norma knew that the days of marriage were over forever. She knew that there were going to be some difficult questions to answer. Especially when she reached her parents farm.

As far as he was concerned Stan was going to become nothing more than an image of incompetence, a failure as a husband and she would remember him as a man with a cock so small that satisfaction was impossible. Looking at Toby sitting in the passenger seat she knew that he could calm the raging fire in her stomach that left her yearning for a hot hard cock. Toby, since that first day had always been able to keep her satisfied. Norma had never known another man's caresses. Stan had taken her virginity. She had never known that sex was a two way affair with a lot of give and take. All she new was that Stan had always been all take and no give. His lovemaking had always been brief and unrewarding. Toby on the other hand was more than a lovable pet he was an excellent lover and one who could never tell anyone about their affair.

Norma came to the realisation that Stan had most likely guessed what was happening between Toby and herself. She had always been careful and her personal hygiene and her cleanliness was always above reproach. It was always the same after being fucked senseless by Toby the she had a doggy smell about her. It was the main reason that she always showered after sex with the dog.

As she drove she was thinking about the times she'd had with Toby and how it felt when the dog shoved his hot cock into her. The more she reminisced the hotter she got. Her panties were soaking wet, she could smell the odour of her own excitement. Then looking at Toby sitting in the passenger seat she saw that three or four inches of his cock was poking out. Sideway glances at Toby's emerging cock only added to the fire that was burning inside her pussy. She knew that if she could smell herself that surely Toby must have been able to smell her also. The dog moved toward her but she pushed him away, saying "No! Toby, not yet."

Norma suddenly realised that she had turned off the road and was driving toward her parents home, some five or six miles from the main road. Toby started humping around and howling. She stopped the car and let him out. He made his way to the nearest tree and urinated. Norma also realised the she needed to relieve herself as well. They were a long way off the road and quite a distance from the farm house. Norma lifted her skirt, pushed her panties down and squatted to pee.

The dog had never watched her urinate before. He bounded over to Norma stuck his nose up between her legs and started licking her pussy through the stream of unrine. After she finished urinating she stood up pulling her panties up and lowering her skirt into place. Toby's licking had left her so hot. Like all dogs Toby liked licking his mistress's pussy. By licking her pussy gave him the chance to get her really worked up and to get himself ready. As she walked back to the car Toby stuck his head up under her skirt, gripped her panties in his teeth and pulled, his attack on her panties was so swift that Norma wasn't ready. With a quick jerk Toby ripped the crotch of her panties to shreds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.