Red Door - Cover

Red Door

Copyright© 2003 by Infohiker

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - John is fired from his job and decided to take a vacation alone. Lonely and depressed, fate decides to make life more interesting

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

As John walked out of his office for the last time, he was hit by the bitter cold wind that intersected Pearl and Wall St. A fitting moment for a career that was as dead as last summer.

As an equity analyst, he had tried to keep the investor in mind. He had worked hard at his vocation; he researched companies with the utmost care, always asking the questions that they least wanted to answer. He prided himself on being able to sniff out the bullshit, to make calls that while not the most spectacular were consistent, and correct. He stood behind his work.

That attitude, personifying the ads that his firm used to attract new business, ironically was the thing that had finally gotten him fired. A company that his firm did a lot of business was unsuitable for a buy recommendation. They had expanded way too quickly in a business for which they already had too much capacity. The debt was beginning to pile up and the debt service was outstripping their profit. He was not even sure how they posted any earnings. However, if he did not give them a buy rating, they would take their underwriting business elsewhere. He refused, and was shown the door. He barely had time to grab the stuff from the mahogany desk before he was escorted out of the corner office by security.

Lisa Ginetti stopped them in the hall. "John, I just heard what happened. I am so sorry." Lisa had been his assistant when she first came to the company. It was under his mentoring that she had continued on to a successful career as an analyst, and they had always remained close, though she was no longer under his supervision.

She quickly looked around, took the box from his hands and set it on the ground. The she gave him a hug. John was startled. Lisa, while beautiful, was always nice but not at all touchy feely - this was a completely new thing. "John" she said quietly, "You have now idea how much I will miss you. If there is anything I can do..." she squeezed him tightly, burying her head on his chest.

With that, she disentangled herself from him, picked up the box, gave it back to him, and left john standing there until one of the security guards motioned for him to start walking.

As they crossed the trading floor, all eyes were on him, but none made contact. Except Sarah, that little bitch. She stared at him, with a little smirk on her face. A little self-satisfied grin as she watched is downfall. She was one of the fast risers. Not on her back. Well, not completely. On her knees and bending over too. Sarah was beautiful and she knew it. For three months she had worked her way through John on her way up.

John could still remember the first time she had made her advance on him. She had seemed so sweet, so misunderstood. He knew her reputation, but she never seemed that way around him. She had never put him on the spot, or dressed sluttish. When she started working in his department, she was professional and friendly. The often worked late hours, and sometimes ended up completely abandoning the project at hand to talk about their lives and their plans for the future. She always had a warm smile for him and made his day a little brighter. She seemed to look forward to seeing him, and that made him feel special.

That one night though, things had been different. John knew he had a little crush on her, but had always been careful to keep it at that. He was working hard during earning season, and it had been very late. He looked up to see Sarah knocking on his door. "John, I cannot make heads or tails of the market projections this company sent over. Can you please take a look at this?" she said, holding up the file in her hand.

John motioned her over and she closed the door, came around to his side of the desk, sitting on it as she dropped the manila file in front of him.

John opened it up. "What the hell?" he said out loud as he stared at a graphic picture of Sarah lying on her back, legs in the air, face a picture of lust as she spread her pussy lips for the camera.

"I figured I had to hit you over the head with it. I have wanted you for so long, and you never seemed to pick up on my signals." Sarah said in an all new, husky voice. She took his hand, and slid it up the inside of her thigh, underneath her skirt. He could feel the heat through her silk panties. "Now what will it be... head or tail? Or both?"

Sarah slid off the desk and pushed his chair back, kneeling in front of it. Wasting no time she had him unzipped and had his cock in her mouth, burying herself on it until her nose was mashing against his pubic hair. She looked up with her brown eyes and winked, and gave the best impression of a smile that one could with seven inches of cock lodged in their throat. Her hand began to massage his balls as she furiously began to pump her mouth up and down his cock. Her lips tightened around him and created an incredible sensation as the slipped along his skin.

"Sarah... what the... ugh... I'm gonna come..." John gasped, still in half shock. It had been so long since he had had any, his orgasm was almost instantaneous.

Sara looked up at him, and slid him completely down her throat. Her tongue writhed back and forth on the underside of his cock as he started to blow his load. Her nostrils flared as she swallowed, the movements of her throat pulling every squirt down.

As John slumped a little in his chair, Sarah's mouth came off his shrinking member with an audible pop. "Now that we have had head, how about tail?"

Everything had been great for the first month. They had agreed to keep things quiet at the office, as John had been in a higher position than her. So they met after work, at little hole in the wall romantic restaurants and then afterwards back to her apartment. Every night was a new experience and John found himself falling in love.

The second month things started to go downhill, as she began to slack off on the assignments that she was supposed to be giving him. They were late, or poorly researched, or both. Whenever he confronted her, she would lean into him, gently grab his cock and promise to try harder. But they saw each other outside the office less and less, and when they did, she was more distant.

By the third, it was evident that he had been played. One of the senior analysts had just left, and Sarah basically blackmailed him into it. If he didn't throw his full weight behind her for it, she was going to file a sexual harassment suit against him, saying that the whole affair had been his idea, and the she had only been going along to keep her job.

Back in the present, John realized that he had been staring at Sarah across the trading floor. He saw that she was now whispering and laughing to one of the traders as they looked at him. He turned and continued to walk out. No one said else goodbye, they just kept talking into the headsets and to each other. Before he was gone, all eyes were back on the computer screens and the stock reports. Fifteen years of hardworking service, and that was that. In this world, money came first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.