MC-125 - Cover

MC-125

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Chemist gets fired after making a breakthrough in chemical messaging and moves on with his life. His rediscovery leads him on a wild ride that ends up in true love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Slow  

It was a very rare thing that John did, but today he decided to sleep in. By the time he arrived at work his team of researchers were well under way in their respective experiments and John was buried in catch-up work. This was why he tried keeping a regular schedule even though it wasn't intrinsic to his work. One thing John hated above all else was having to bring his work home with him. The world of cancer research progressed slowly because of the sheer volume of the amount of work that was required to study the tiniest aspect. John worked through his usual lunch hour and ploughed ahead until someone knocked on his door and he was thankfully given excuse to tear his eyes away from the large sheaf of papers he was looking through.

"Hello, John." Even in such a confined space as his office Samantha managed to regally stride into his workspace with her aura of confidence and command that made his cramped quarters seem a palace hall.

John took a brief moment to appreciate her statuesque beauty and noticed the greasy paper bag clutched in her hand. "Hello, Samantha," he greeted.

"I figured I owed you a meal so I brought lunch."

John took a whiff of the air and decided he already liked whatever was in the brown bag. "Smells great. Pull up a chair." As Samantha sat down John took the moment to dig in the minifridge he kept by his desk and fished out a couple of bottles of water. Samantha accepted and began fishing out long aluminum wrapped bundles and small bags of greasy tortilla chips.

"I found a Mexican place nearby and thought I'd give it a try."

"So if your little trial goes awry at least you'll have someone to share your misery with?"

Samantha smirked. "Bingo."

John laughed with her as he tugged off his gloves. He learned along the way that greasy food and leather didn't mix. He sat down and began unrolling the foil placed before him. A large, over-stuffed burrito sat on his table and John heaved a round corner into his mouth. It was quite good so he took another spicy bite. Samantha waited for him to nod his approval before she too sank her teeth in. They spent a few moments to eat and, when they were each half finished, slowed down enough to talk.

"So."

"So," replied John and paused. "I'm sorry but I really don't know what to say. Things are spinning out of control real fast."

"Is that always necessary?" Samantha prodded. "Control."

"For me, yes," John answered. "I've sort of made it necessary for myself for obvious reasons. But you seem to have this knack for taking the reins out of my hands."

"Stop grabbing for them in the first place and just let me drive, then," the redhead fired back with a challenging smile.

"You know, I can ask the same of you. Why do you have to be in control?"

"Let's just say it's a force of habit."

John could tell she was dodging the question but decided not to pursue it. "This can be somewhat difficult."

"What's that?"

John put down his meal and reached across the table for her, willing himself to be as neutral minded as possible. Her hand was soft but strong. "Us."

Startled by his touch, Samantha tried to pull her hand away but he grasped her firmly. "I thought you said you weren't going to try anything without my permission?"

"I'm not," he answered and quickly explained his intent. "I'm not doing anything. I... I just wanted to hold your hand. Did you know that it's been months since I've last touched anyone? And the last one was Evans'. You're a bit more pleasant." John let go of her hand.

Samantha stood up and circled his desk before taking a seat in his lap. "I think I'm a lot more than just a bit more pleasant." She looked down at him with daring eyes and cupped John's face in her hands. "Don't you think?"

John could barely trust his voice not to crack so he only gulped dryly in awe of the powerful woman locking eyes with him. Oh, to Hell with it. John stared back just as boldly and kissed her. The same unfamiliar rush he felt last time his lips caressed hers raced through his every fiber. Surprised at first, Samantha didn't respond but finally succumbed to the desire entwining them. John lightly brushed her cheek with his fingertip and felt a fiery spark ignite his senses and he nearly fell headlong into that other world of her emotions. Her breath became his and he could feel his chest heave with her pulse. He was awash in a strange sensation that he had never felt before. He hungered for more of it. His mind grasped at her essence as his hand reached lower to the pulse at her neck. John felt Samantha's hand on his and guided him lower. He reached down and his skin broke contact from her. With a gasp of stinging, sweet air they separated.

Samantha's eyes were a dark forest of hunger. Her lips glistened wetly as she licked the salt of his mouth from her lips, causing John to do the same. Her chest rose and fell shakily; the buttons of her blouse to strained with tension. John's fingers itched to release them. She leaned over and rested her forehead on his and kissed him lightly, a spark in shadow.

"I stand corrected," was all he could manage to say.

"Damn straight," she answered. "I'll be sure to rub that fact in your face as often as I can."

John smiled at her. "I think I would like that very much." And he kissed her again.


John pulled up to Samantha's estate in his motorcycle, as promised, for their second date. He looked up at the star-studded night sky and took a deep cleansing breath. Bracing himself, John stepped up to the front door and rung the bell. Samantha answered the door promptly and showed him in. Properly lighted, Samantha's house looked even more impressive than when John had been here last.

"Let me go check on Brianna and the babysitter one last time and then we can be on our way."

John waited downstairs in the foyer and took the moment to collect his thoughts. They were still in the early stages of their relationship but somehow he felt that things were progressing very rapidly. There was something intangible about her that drew him to her like a moth to a flame. John would have to remember not to get himself burned. Just then Samantha strode down the stairs and even though she wore a simple light jacket and jeans her bearing and attitude made it seem as if she were wearing an elegant gown. Get a hold of yourself! He was acting like a lovesick teenager. John shook himself mentally.

"So where are we headed?"

John snapped to attention and smiled at her. "I know a great place for Chinese. Best noodles in town."

"Sounds great. Let's go."

John escorted her out the door and she smiled broadly when she saw his bike parked in her driveway.

"I always keep my promises," John said. Samantha didn't reply but she did pick up her pace.

They were out of the driveway and speeding down city streets in a swirl of autumn leaves. John could feel Samantha smiling behind him as she clasped him tightly about the waist as they zipped between cars. They found their way to a dimly lit shopping center with a boisterous Chinese restaurant situated on the corner. John had no idea what the sign over the place said but he did know that the place served good food. A Health inspector's grade was posted on the front window for all to see, touting it as acceptable but not the cleanest of places to dine. John didn't care. From his extensive business travels over the past year he found that sometimes the less than exemplary places were the best places to eat, especially when pertaining to foreign food.

John pushed open the glass door and Samantha stepped in. The place was bustling with activity. Luckily they didn't have to wait in line for a table. They spent the next few minutes going over the menu and ordering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.