MC-125 - Cover

MC-125

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chemist gets fired after making a breakthrough in chemical messaging and moves on with his life. His rediscovery leads him on a wild ride that ends up in true love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Slow  

John sat at the bar, absent-mindedly sipping a cabernet with a smooth oak and strawberry bouquet. He cut off another juicy bite of the steak placed before him as he absorbed the quiet ambience at Allesio's. Most diners ate at the tables, but not John. He preferred the calm bar with its easy access to the jazz selection on the stereo and the warm company of his friend, Erica. Erica was working the bar tonight, the gentle smile she always wore adorning her face as she talked to several patrons. This was where it all happened nearly one year ago. Where he took his first accidental step into an exciting life, an exciting life that he had come to tire of. John took another sip from his glass as he remembered the passionate tryst he had with Erica, then the wild night of sex with the blonde and her raven-haired friend the evening after. John couldn't remember their names. By now he had left all kinds of women in his wake but eventually it was that very thing that made him grow jaded. There were parades of women that he shared his bed with over the past year. And like any parade, they came and left. Certainly, he had lived out what most men would consider a dream come true but eventually one did have to wake up.

Money was no longer a problem for him. With his abilities, he had accumulated a respectable amount of wealth over the past year. Nothing illegal, the people up top just seemed to notice that he deserved a couple of raises and promotions every time they talked to him; he had a good handshake. John was slipped a few company stock options and now he was sitting comfortably in the financial sense.

John sighed as he poked at a mushroom sautéed in bourbon sauce. He was hoping that coming here and talking to Erica would cheer him up. They had remained friends and aside from that one night a year ago they had never grown more intimate. Erica had moved on with her life and was now seeing a decent guy that worked another bar a few blocks over. John was happy for her. He was afraid that after the night together their friendship would become strained but thankfully nothing came of that. After that incident and a few others John had taken up wearing gloves and refraining from exposing clothing like t-shirts and shorts. He also never went to the beach. John shivered at the memory of his discovery that happened last summer when he got turned on by another woman frolicking in the frothy waves and several others in the water got the impression. Everyone from twelve-year-old girls to fifty-year-old men wanted to get close to him. Of course, that included about twelve very attractive women, which he did spend one hellacious week with, but he didn't want to repeat the experience. People at work thought his covering up was a bit peculiar but they chalked it up to a scientist's eccentricities.

John was mulling this over as someone sat next to him. "Excuse me, are you the head of the oncology department at Pharmtech?"

John turned and faced a stunning redhead with deep green eyes and he felt his jaw unhinge. He took a moment to kick-start his brain then took another moment to find a reply. "Uh, yes."

"I thought as much." She swirled and sniffed her white wine before taking a sip. Her luscious lips curled up a fraction of a smile as she rolled the drink in her mouth. "I'm Samantha Summers, the new president at Pharmtech."

John took her proffered hand in his gloved one and shook. "John Arrons."

"I know, the famous gloved scientist. I've read your file. You have an impressive history at Pharmtech."

"Well, I had a good team that helped me to where I am." John was a bit nervous. Hopefully, she didn't think that his rise wasn't out of place. If he got his glove off he could tell her not to pay it any mind but something in the back his brain told him not to.

"Indeed, you did." Her eyes were penetrating, captivating. "And they continue to be so. Your work is well merited and you had the fortune to be noticed by the people upstairs."

"Politicking at company parties helps."

"Ah, a player of the Game," she studied him a moment and took another sip. "Would you mind if we dispensed with that for now. I'm a little tired from the past month of wading through the throng of chairpersons."

"With pleasure."

"So, what do you recommend here? I'm new in town and haven't had until tonight to have a night out."

"Well, I'm having the steak with mushrooms sautéed in bourbon sauce but that's because I needed to get a little red meat in me. I recommend the chicken parmesan, though. Simple enough dish but they serve it well."

"Sounds good."

They chatted amicably as they ate until their plates were cleared away. Matter of fact, it was probably the most engaging conversations that John had ever had in the longest time and he said as much.

Samantha sighed when he said that. "It has been awhile since I've had an intriguing discussion with anyone. Years, actually."

"I find that hard to believe. I'm sure a woman like you would have a husband with a good head on his shoulders."

Samantha lifted her left hand, void of a ring. "I'm not married," she said a little peevishly. Her face softened a little. "Most men find me a bit intimidating."

"Why's that?"

"Come now. An attractive woman with brains to match does not exactly rake in the men. Add the fact that I am a woman in power that is headstrong."

"Willful."

"Stubborn," she derided herself.

"Alluring."

Samantha looked at him, searching for the mockery in his manner but finding none. She remarked on his offhanded sincerity with her.

"Well, for starters I'm not intimidated by you," John replied.

"And why are you not?"

"You're human aren't you? You have needs, wants. You have dreams and aspirations like any one else. If I were to prick you, would you not bleed? True, you are headstrong but look at where you are. An admirable accomplishment."

"Most men would be jealous."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.