18 Months and Counting - Cover

18 Months and Counting

Copyright© 2003 by Idaradojohn

Chapter 1

Outdoor Public Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Almost 21 year old Bill has a chance meeting with a cute nymph, named Debbie. He agrees to meet her friends who turn out to be sexy, horny girlfriends. His somewhat narrow opinions of sex and sexuality are drastically changed. This is a lusty romp that ranges from the bedroom to the great outdoors.

Caution: This Outdoor Public Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was a nice day in May in the Windy City. I was preparing to leave this city in the near future. I was tired of the crowds, the traffic and the all the crime... My plan was to move to the western part of the country and breathe some 'fresh air'. I had a good job as an accounting intern, and attended night school for a degree in computer science. In my spare time, I was a man on the prowl for the sweetness young women harbored between their legs. I was a social person, and formed relationships with females easily. Not to say, there were not 'guy' friends, but my focus was on young women.

Today was one of those frustrating days in traffic. There was some construction, which involved a detour, on my way home from work. Because it was the end of the week, there was no need to go to any classes that night. Traffic was very heavy, with the main flow heading out of town, or to the busy airport a few miles from where I lived. Fortunately, I knew the area well, and was able to avoid the most of the stop and go traffic stuff by traveling on secondary streets. I seemed to be making good progress, considering it was Friday.

The trees were full now and being the weather was quite warm. The women of the city had long since shed their 'heavy winter wear', much to my approval. My appreciation for the fair sex was in high gear, as I neared my 21st birthday. There was no steady female in my life, and that was just fine with me. My main interest was not in monogamy. I hoped to experience as much sexual activity as possible before moving away from the city.

I was feeling good about avoiding sitting and starting, sitting, and starting. What a waste! I despised wasting time, and the power under the hood of my Chevy. I was cruising about 30mph, and began to slow for a right turn. A sudden movement distracted me to my left. Into my view came two lovely blonde girls having a water fight. They wore tiny matching red thong bikinis, with nothing visible separating their lovely round ass checks. The nearest one bent over to pick up the hose she had dropped, and I just drove on past the intended turn...

Damn, a dead-end sign came into view with a one-way left turn available before the street I was traveling ended. So, I turned left to rejoin the backed-up traffic on Foster. I traveled a few city blocks in lighter traffic than I expected. A cute girl stepped off the curb onto the street about 2 car lengths ahead, and stuck out her thumb. I pulled over just after passing this cutie, and watched in the mirror as her school uniform bounced above her knees as she quickly ran up to the door. She leaned in and said, "I'm going down to Central. Can you get me close"?

I said, "Sure hop in, I am going there myself". "Oh, great", the cutie replied.

She opened the door and bounced happily on the seat, as her short uniform skirt rode up her thighs. I noticed the thrust of her nicely developed breasts pushing into the white uniform shirt. This girl had a nice body from what I could tell. Usually girls in the big city did not hitchhike, but it seemed like this was a lucky day...

I asked, "What's your name"?

"Debbie and what is yours"?

"Bill". I answered

"I'm surprised you stuck out your thumb, because it is kind of dangerous to hitch these days".

"Yeah, but I needed to get home quickly to meet my girlfriends at the park. I missed the bus, because we had to get stuff out of our lockers. Graduation is next week and I had to round up books and gym stuff to take home with me. Besides, you look kind of nice all dressed up".

Only then did I notice she had carried a bag loaded with stuff. She had dropped it on the floor at her feet. Deb was a pretty brunette with brown eyes, nice smooth skin and a big smile. I secretly wondered what charms where hidden under her Catholic High School uniform.

"So, you are a senior, Debbie? Bet you're glad high school is almost over".

"I sure am. My friends and I are really looking forward to summer. Did you graduate, Bill"?

"Yep, I graduated 2 years ago, from St. M's. I am working, and going to night school. Took my computer lab finals this week and am waiting for grades to show up in the mail".

"You seem like you have things together", Debbie stated.

"Well, I don't know about that, Debbie? I try to do most of the 'right' things and avoid the law. Otherwise I like to have fun".

Debbie chuckled and asked. "Do you like to party and stuff, Bill"?

"Yeah", I replied. Her question stuck in my mind a while and I was unsure why she had asked.

Debbie indicated I should turn left in two more blocks. Her parent's place turned out to be within walking distance of my apartment. We pulled up and chatted for a little while.

Debbie turned and asked, "If you are not busy tonight you can meet some of my friends at Irving Park around 6:00".

I was a little surprised, but said, "OK".

Debbie got out and moved her lithe young bodily sexily up the stairs to the entrance of her house. I leaned down a bit as she climbed the stairs to see if her panties would greet my 'greedy' eyes. She turned, waved, and disappeared into the house.

I drove the few streets to my place, and unlocked the door. I quickly got out of the daytime clothes and prepared to relax a bit before getting into the shower. There were three bottles of wine in the refrigerator. I uncorked one and turned on the stereo. My favorite jazz station was playing some of the 'laid back' tracks I enjoyed after a hectic day. The wine mellowed my spirits and I dozed for a few minutes. I looked at the clock, and decided I was time to get the city grime off and walk to the park.

The water felt great, as any remaining physical stress seemed to float down the drain. I lathered my cock and wondered if I might get into Debbie's panties. After finishing the shower, I changed into a comfortable shirt, shorts and sandals. My thoughts were on the young graduate-to-be.

I walked to the park after exchanging brief pleasantries with the property owner, who was tending to roses in front of the house. He and his wife were a nice couple, and they never complained about the occasional pounding of my bed while fucking any young ladies I'd occasionally bring up to spend the night.

When I got to the park, my eyes focused on a girl waving excitedly at me. She was with three other girls, and as I got closer, there was the realization they were sitting in pairs. Two brunettes were sitting on the grass together and Debbie was sitting with a blonde cutie with brilliant blue eyes. The blonde was sitting between Debbie's outstretched legs. As I got closer, there was pot smoke in the air. They were passing a joint around and talking excitedly. Deb introduced me to the blonde girl Chris, and the two brunettes, Lisa and Lois. I wondered why these four cute girls were practically sitting in each other's laps. What was their relationship?

I wondered...

They passed the joint around and then over to me. My 'pot' indulgence was at a minimum, with school and work, so I got pretty stoned quickly. My cock began to rise, as the reality of sitting with four sexy, soon-to be-graduates emerged. We smoked this stuff for a while as the sun began to sink in the sky. As it got darker, I realized that Lisa's hands were up under Lois's shirt rubbing her breasts. Lois moaned and leaned back so Lisa could kiss her. Golly, these girls were lesbians, or something. I looked at Debbie and she smiled. Debbie had pulled Chris's shirt up cupping some very nice titties with cherry tipped nipples.

I was in shock! My cock was very hard! I wanted to fuck badly! I was doubtful though, because I thought all the girls here were lesbians. Debbie and blonde Chris were looking at my obvious bulge and smiling... Evidently, they were not just gay, because Chris was breathing heavily. She licked her full pink lips. She looked over her shoulder at Debbie while pointing at my dick. Debbie smiled broadly...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.