Lurking in the Shadows - Cover

Lurking in the Shadows

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story that is set in the ShadowRun realm, it is NOT sexually explicit however there is a little sex in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

About eight hundred my telecom started buzzing. I had programmed in several new features that were not normal so I spoke at it and it answered the call. The audio was working but there was no one there for the video to focus on. I heard Blake ask, "Where the drek are you?" so I left the work bench and went over to the telecomp.

"I was in the shop working. What can I do for you this morning?"

"I just called to let you know that you have an appointment for an adjustment this afternoon. The 'adjustment' itself will only take a couple of hours or so but there will be a week's recovery time. By then you should be ready for some more business. They'll be coming for you shortly after noon so don't be surprised when someone knocks on your door. See you in a couple of days."

We chatted a bit more but that was the gist of the message so I returned to what I was doing. I wanted to finish it before I had to leave. I also placed a call to the school where I was doing some post-grad work and let them know that I wouldn't be available for a week or so. They sometimes had me take over one of the lower division classes when the instructors was sick, out of town or unavailable for one reason or other.

With all the little nagging problems handled I was ready when the attendants showed up at my door. I had a small bag packed and went with them. After we climbed into a passenger van I was handed two pills and a cup of water to wash them down.

"These will relax you and when we arrive you will be very comfortable and receptive to the surgical procedure."

"While they are doing this, is there any Microscopic or Magnification that can be done? I do a lot of work with electronics, making up boards and interfaces, soldering connections, cooking chips and so on and the magnification would help a lot. The more the better."

The driver picked up a hand set and I heard him, "Base from Mobile 2, we have an upgrade. Client wants Mags also, threes if possible."

"Mobile 2 from Base, you're in luck, we have a set on hand and will move them into position also. We'll let the Insurance Company know about the change."

"One other thing that I want. I want the replacements to look as much like normal eyes as possible. I don't want those bug eyed microscopic things you see on a lot of 'Street Docs'." After being reassured about that point I took the medication that they had offered and soon I was in dream land.

I wasn't out of it, I just didn't care. I went along with anything that they wanted and was soon undressed and on a gurney. I remember someone looking down at me and picking up one of my arms. I don't even remember which one. The next thing I knew I was waking up in a bed, my eyes bandaged, my mouth so dry I couldn't even spit and someone talking to me. For a while all I knew was there was someone there and they were talking, none of the words registered in my head, it was just noise.

"Mr. Johnson, can you hear me now. Do you understand what I'm saying. I'm the nurse who will be taking care of you while you're here. Your operation went very smoothly with no complications and you're in your room now. All three of the eye enhancements you requested have been installed and soon you will receive instructions on how to use them. The first two are automatic. You won't need to do anything to make them function but the magnification vision will take a little getting used to. I have some medicine for you to help you sleep. We've found that the body heals itself better when it is able to rest and repair itself at its own rate. Later you'll be allowed visitors."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.