Rivals
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Vinnie Tesla

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Vinnie and Amanda have sometimes been friends, and sometimes lovers. This week, they meet Tanya. This week they're rivals.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humor   Oral Sex   Slow  

Curly knew some people who were running a little barter bar at the other end of town. As the sun set, we loaded up our backpacks with extra clothes, limes to use as trade goods, flashlights, water bottles, glowsticks, and such, and hopped on our bikes.

To experience motion as an abstraction, bicycle on salt flats at dusk. Curly and I pedaled in silence, watching the city slide away beside us, propelled by the motion of our wheels.

The bar was an actual wooden bar, trucked in from wherever. They'd hung a dartboard from one corner of their pavilion. The pool table was just made of plywood painted green. It didn't lack for players though-I could hardly get near it. I traded a lime for a drink and talked with a few random strangers. Eventually, Curly came by. He had an extravagant plan for a project for next year. He wanted to do a roving hot tub. He was talking about mounting an entire Jacuzzi on wheels, and driving it around the playa.

I was a little skeptical. "How are you going to power it?"

"Off the truck's motor!" he declared impatiently. "You see the genius of it? It all fits together!"

"Do you have the technical skills for something like that?"

"Not yet, but a year's a long time!"

"From this end it is. So what happened with the restaurant project you were talking about last year?"

"Never really got going on that," Curly admitted. "What's your point?" I suspected he knew.

It was still early by Burningman time when I started to droop. The party was still going strong so I biked back alone, passing in the darkness through successive zones of music from various dance tents, the desert wind cutting through my clothes to chill my skin.

It felt good to slip inside my sleeping bag, put in my earplugs, and curl up for the night.

Some time later, Amanda's chilly body slid in next to me. "Hey, what you been up to?" I asked sleepily.

"I went dancing with Tanya," she said. I could hear her grin in the dark. I made a noncommittal noise.

"She's a great kisser," she whispered, her breath hot against my face as she leaned in.

"That intuition or hearsay?"

"Experience."

"I was afraid of that. Okay, let's hear the story."

"Oh, and speaking of stories, I hear we broke up 'cause I'm a dyke."

"Um... was that a secret?"

"Well, it's not exactly the whole story. There was the job offer in Philly coming at the same time you were falling for your best friend's girlfriend.

"Oh god. The Molly debacle. Don't remind me."

"I didn't particularly want to stick around for the fallout from that," she continued smugly. "You and Andrew on speaking terms again yet?"

"So you kissed her," I changed the subject.

"Yeah, we made out for a while at Spacelounge. I dunno what the deal is now. When we walked back here, she was acting kinda like nothing had happened.

"How far'd it go?" She cupped one of her hands over my face. The smell on her fingers was sharp and pungent. I took her wrist and inhaled deeply, savoring it. "At Spacelounge?!"

"A little," she admitted, "It was pretty dark. Then a little more out on the playa."

"So, how'd it start?"

"Oh, you know... we... You can let go of my wrist now, by the way."

Reluctantly, I did so.

"If you want more, there's a real good supply nearby," Amanda said, and guided my hand between her legs and under the stretchy fabric of her briefs. The skin of her stomach was still cool, but the mouth of her cunt was slick and hot. I slid two fingers inside and we both gasped. "Jesus, you're wet!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, rub my clit, Amanda demanded.

I did so, my fingers swimming in her slickness. "So, how did it start, I asked again."

"Well," she said, her hips shoving against my fingers. "We were dancing, and then we were talking... a little slower, Vinnie... and then we were cuddling, and then we were kissing... And then she was bent over, begging me to fuck her."

"And then she was thanking you for a lovely evening and showing you the door."

Amanda was tugging at her nipples now, twisting them roughly between thumb and forefinger. "Um... basically."

"So who started it?"

"Wait a second... faster... a little lower. Oh, yeah..." Amanda grunted a few times, jerked against my hand, and slumped to her mattress again.

'So who started it?" I persisted.

Amanda was still gasping a little. "Hold on a second... if I have to give you all the details, I may as well make myself comfortable." She surged out of our sleeping bag, pushed her underwear the rest of the way off, and started to straddle my shoulders. "Comfy?" she asked, running her fingers through my hair.

"Sure."

She lowered herself onto my face and I went to work lapping away slowly.

"So we started out at this place that was playing funk and hip- hop. We danced for a while there. The place got hotter and hotter, and crowdeder and... is that a word?"

"Mmph."

"So we started bumping up against each other. At first it was accidental, but then it was like a game. We were kinda shoving like in a mosh pit, but it was more grindy and sexy." Amanda was starting to rock her hips against my face. Her hands were cupping her breasts.

"Then Tanya grabbed my hand and hauled me out of there. We found a barter bar. I gave them a couple of limes, and we piled onto a couch together with our drinks. It was pretty chilly in there, but Tanya's skin was still hot and a little damp from the dancing. We kinda cuddled while we talked and drank. She has a wonderful laugh."

Now Amanda's hands were back in my hair, pressing my face against her slippery folds. Her voice was quivering a little. "When I finished my drink, I put my cup down, and started to put my arms around her, but she was off the sofa and dragging me back out to Esplanade before I could do it. We hit a couple of rave domes as we headed along. At the raves, she was pretty much dancing for herself, though. She didn't pay much attention to me, and that was fine. I was having fun dancing, too. "

The force of Amanda's mons against my nose was a little painful now, but I'm willing to suffer for my art. Her sentences were interspersed with gasps and groans. "Between raves, she'd put her arm around my waist as we walked along. Eventually, we got to Spacelounge, which had kind of a lower-energy feel. Even though it was less crowded there, we started dancing close to each other again. I brushed my tits against hers a couple of times as we shook our bodies. She leaned in and said, 'I think they like me, ' pointing to my boobs.

"'They like you a lot, ' I told her."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.