Ranch - Cover

Ranch

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An 18 year old boy moves to live on his father's Nevada ranch. The ranch is a very successful brothel and he soon loses his virginity, as his sexual education begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

A few days later I was in the diner with Allison and saw an obviously pregnant woman eating with a man.

"I didn't know families had use of the diner. I can't believe her husband would take her here," "She isn't family. They aren't married she works here. Some men have a pregnancy fetish. She does very well. After she delivers the baby we'll use her for the nursing mother fetish or perhaps for some infantilism scenes." I looked at her like she had 2 heads Allison told me don't knock it until after I have tried it. Then she grinned at me.

"perhaps I should send you over to deliver her groceries today, and let her seduce the delivery boy." Half terrified and half excited to get the opportunity to spend the night with and explore the body of an obviously pregnant woman. Allison told me that it was safe for them to have intercourse until just before delivery. That evening I was sent to Josephine's house with a bag full of groceries. Josephine asked me to bring them in. I followed her into the kitchen. She opened her purse to search for change to give me as the tip, dropped a package of condoms on the table from her purse.

"I guess I won't need these for a while huh? I don't have any money for the tip how about we go into my bedroom and I tip you there." The pregnant woman took my hand and let me into her bedroom. She took me into her arms pressing her belly and her breasts against me, and then kissed me passionately her tongue entering my mouth. My hand moved up her side along her pregnant belly and onto her pregnant swollen breasts. She moaned into my mouth and allowed me to explore her body and its extra curves. My hand went to her ass she pushed me away sat on the bed.

"Come over here I want to suck your cock but I can't get on my knees like before I was pregnant." Her hands deftly opened my pants. Her hand reached in and she took out my cock. She looked up at me and said.

"My husband doesn't find me attractive with my swollen belly and tits. I need sex." She took my cock into her mouth and I pressed my hand against the back of her head, forcing her further down on my erection. I could not help slipping a hand inside her blouse and pinching a nipple. My fingers got wet she was lactating, and her nipples were hard. She stopped and started to undress me then herself. She pushed me onto my back and sat or my erection taking me deep into her pregnant pussy. She squeezed her breasts causing milk to leak from her nipples. Josephine leaned down and placed a nipple in my mouth.

"Suck, drink my mother's milk while you fuck me." Her wet pussy bounced up and down on my cock. The hot slippery sucking was getting me close. She was getting close to grunting and groaning urging me to fill her up with my hot sperm. Harder and faster she pounded down on my cock. A high keening wail and the clenching of the hot wet tunnel announced her orgasm and brought mine with it.

We fell asleep that way and I left early the next morning.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.