Ranch - Cover

Ranch

Copyright© 2003 by heryankee

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An 18 year old boy moves to live on his father's Nevada ranch. The ranch is a very successful brothel and he soon loses his virginity, as his sexual education begins.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports  

The next afternoon found me knocking on Cindy's front door. Carla answered dressed in shorts and a halter top. She looked like she had been doing housewife.

"Hello James. Did you come to collect your payment?" I nodded eagerly and she led me right into the den. She was down on her knees and unzipping me in a flash.

"We have to do this before Cindy gets home from school." Her mouth went down on my cock deep into her throat. She never let up slimy drool covered my cock, balls, and her chin. Her tongue reached out and licked my balls as her eyes looked at me. I grabbed her hair and began to cum deep in her throat. Her throat kept milking my cock and I had just closed my eyes when I heard Cindy.

"MOTHER HOW COULD YOU?" He shouts loud and irritated.

"Why don't you just fuck my boyfriend?" She looked angry but Carla said.

"I am you mother and this is your punishment for speaking to me like that." Looking at Cindy she removed her shorts and panties, straddled my lap and impaled herself on my hard cock. Cindy reached into her shorts with her hands and began to masturbate herself Carla beckoned her and whispered in her ear, then, whispered in mine.

"you are going to spend the night with both mother and daughter." (Note to self. remind me to thank Allison I would never have thought of it.) Cindy began to undress then kissed Carla deeply before kissing me. Her hand slipped between Carla and I rubbing my cock and Carla's clit before long I was Cumming as Cindy whispered in my ear.

"I can't wait to see you fuck mommy in the ass." We went up to Carla's bedroom and Cindy had the KY out motioning for me to come closer.

"My slut mommy is going to let you fuck her in the ass while I lick your balls. Grease up your cock and her ass hole.

She handed me the KY and watched as I prepared to fuck Carla's ass. She then took my cock and placed it at Carla's pucker then slapped my ass hard driving me deep inside her. I began to fuck as Cindy Crawled under us and began to lick my balls and her "mother's" clit. Our moans and groans filled the room. Carla groaned and said.

"after this your gonna fuck my daughters ass." It didn't take long for us to collapse on the bed in post orgasmic bliss. I woke about an hour later with Carla washing my cock with a warm wash cloth.

"are you ready to fuck Cindy's Ass?

I nodded and Cindy got on all fours. Carla smeared KY on my cock and lubed Cindy's asshole too. The she guided my cock to the pucker got behind me and pressed her body into mine forcing me up into Cindy's ass.

"Fuck her hard." I began to pound into her and before long the three of us all had powerful orgasms. I was done for the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.