Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Sean eased himself into his own soft bed after finally returning from the hospital. It was good to be back. The doctor kept him for another week for observation but was finally satisfied that he was doing fine. Sean tested out his stiff shoulder. Physical therapy was tough. After laying in bed for over a month his muscles had become lax and soft. He had also lost some weight. Well, Sean always did think he could stand to be a tad lighter.

He looked out the window hanging over his bed. It was a bright, sunny day, the kind of weather for a picnic. Charles won't be in any shape to enjoy one Sean thought. Elizabeth had given her ex-husband a multiple compound fracture in his right arm as well as a broken a rib. The crowning achievement though was her final blow. She had ruptured and irreparably destroyed one of his testicles when she kneed him in the groin. Even thinking about it now, Sean could not help but shudder. As soon as the hospital was able to patch him up, the authorities immediately rained down on him and sent him to jail without bail. It would be another six months until his trial. It looked as if Sean and Elizabeth wouldn't have to worry about him for a long time to come so they could concern themselves with other important things, like wedding plans.

Sean had expected Elizabeth to revive their wedding plans and coordinate things with Vanessa as soon as Dr. Lander gave the thumbs up. Instead, his fiancée was rather quiet and introspective. She simply held on to him every chance she could get to make sure that he was fine. She loomed over him like brooding mother hawk every moment they had together. The only reason she wasn't with him now was because she had to go to work. Getting her out the door was difficult in itself; however, Sean had business of his own to take care of. He would get to it after he had a little nap; he was exhausted.

His nap didn't last long. There were many things that he had planned for the day and he intended to take care of them promptly. He made a number of phone calls, many to concerned friends and coworkers. Eric was at Vanessa's apartment, as expected, and was glad to hear that Sean was up and about. Derrick, too, was home. There was much to talk about. Cheryl had filed for a transfer and would most likely be attending a different college. She blamed herself for Sean's injury and decided it best that she exit his life. Sean didn't remember exactly what had happened but Derrick said that Sean had shoved Elizabeth aside from the oncoming car and had picked up and thrown Cheryl. The time it took to save both women gave Charles the time to hit him with his car. Sean thought about that for a moment. Yes, if he were made to make the same decision again he would not have done it any different. To him there would have been no other course of action.

With the phone calls taken care of, Sean slowly got out of bed, dressed, grabbed his cane, and awaited Elizabeth's return. She came directly home as soon as work was finished, as Sean knew she would. He noticed how her face was drawn and tired from the strain of the past week coupled with the pressures caused by a workload long neglected. But as soon as she opened the door Sean watched all of the chronic worry lines and creases melt into wonderment.

Sean had drawn the shades closed so the low summer sun didn't enter the living room. Instead, the place was aglow with hundreds of tall white candles prancing atop their wicks. The couches had been moved aside and the dining table was heavily laden with silver domed trays atop a simple white tablecloth.

"Sean," she whispered, but too astounded by the transformed room to say much else.

"Happy anniversary, 'Liz."

She dissolved in his arms and wept. She clung to him tightly as a month's worth of strain and fear drained out of her. Sean could only imagine how hard it had been for her, as he lay comatose for the past four weeks. He cooed soft words in his lover's ear and held her to him, doing what he could to blanket her with his strength and love. Finally, her sobs tapered off and her ragged breathing returned to normal. Sean looked down at Elizabeth and she smiled up at him.

"You are a remarkable person, Sean," she remarked. "But you're a little late."

"Yeah well, I couldn't help sleeping on the job for a spell. Sorry."

"No apologies."

Sean smiled at her and kissed her gently on the lips. "No apologies."

Elizabeth looked about the room once more and commented on his impromptu redecorating. "Sean, you're certainly in no shape to be moving the furniture," she lightly chided.

"No kidding," he replied. "That's why I paid the caterers to do everything for me." He flashed her a smile. "I set up all the candles, though. Now, how about some dinner?" Sean seated her at the table and opened the platters with a flourish.

"Oh, you've really outdone yourself this time, Sean," Elizabeth lauded as her nose and eyes feasted on the meal before her. "All of my favorites. Chicken parmesan, Caesar salad, and quiche."

"The tiramisu and cheesecake are in the refrigerator," Sean added.

"Have I mentioned that I love you?"

Sean mimed as if he were thinking hard on the question. "Hmm, I think you might have mentioned something along those lines."

Elizabeth reached over and pulled Sean in for a heart-bursting kiss. "Consider yourself thoroughly informed."

"Hmm, I may need a reminder every once in a while."

"Careful what you wish for."

"Or I just might get it?" he grinned lasciviously at her. "I certainly hope so."

"My, my," Elizabeth teased. "Aren't we in a playful mood?"

"I may not have been conscious for the past month but my body certainly knows that it's been a long time from between your legs."

Elizabeth smiled at him and licked her lips suggestively. "We could always skip the main course and move on to dessert."

"Sorry, I simply wasn't raised that way."

"Your loss," Elizabeth commented. "Because unlike you I was awake while you were asleep. And I have been conscious of every second I itched to have you in me."

The playful banter was certainly getting out of hand and if it went any further Sean would be very tempted to throw this woman over his shoulder and carry her off to bed. Even now he was rigid in his pants. He shifted slightly in his seat to ease the tension. If Elizabeth noticed she made no sign of it. Sean sighed both with relief and a bit of regret as he poured out the wine. He really did want tonight to be special but at the same time he could hardly control his urges. Perhaps he shouldn't have had that ginseng tea earlier in the afternoon.

Dinner was pleasant as they amicably chatted about mundane things. Sean always thought that that was a sign of a good working relationship, when the seemingly mundane things in their lives could sustain the interest of two mates. All dinner long they touched hands affectionately and looked at one another across candlelight as they talked. The glow of the apartment lent an alluring glow to Elizabeth's face and Sean said as much to her, earning him a blushing smile.

He found the remote in his pant pocket and thumbed the button; soft jazz crooned slowly from the speakers of his prized stereo system. "May I have this dance?" Sean asked as he stood up, mustering all his strength to stand up without the aid of his cane. His left hip flared in complaint but Sean bolted the smile to his face and ignored the pain. He raised his hand invitingly.

The surprised smile on Elizabeth's face made it all worthwhile. "I'd be delighted."

Sean faltered for the briefest of moments as he circled the table to her but Elizabeth met him half way and supported him as they walked to the cleared center of the living room. They swayed gently to the music, nothing fancy; they were just holding on to one another as they reveled in their closeness. Forgotten were the memories of the recent past. Forgotten was the sharp stabbing in his hip. Just the wonderful woman whose warm breath caressed the bob of his throat and the silken black hair that cascaded down his chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.