Stock
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Elizabeth took a tentative step forward in the shrouded darkness. Her hands were spread out in front of her with her fingers outstretched. She felt the wind on her face before she heard it and crouched. The object whistled by above her. She smiled to herself at the small victory. Something hooked behind her right ankle and pulled up. In her position she fell flat on her back with a dull thud on the canvas mat. Elizabeth cursed and got back up. This time she was struck in the shoulder, then behind her knee forcing her to kneel. Her foot was hooked again but this time she managed to lift free. The canes twirled faster, their whirling caused more movement than she could track by feel and sound alone. They clacked across her body and appendages mercilessly until ultimately she was swept off her feet for a second time. Again she found herself prostrate on the floor; her breathing was the only sound in the room.

A loud crack exploded alongside both ears and Elizabeth screamed. The lights blazed on, stabbing at her pupils until they receded to pinpricks. Her hands shot up to shade her eyes from the assault. Slowly, she adjusted to the brightness of the room and she got her bearings. She found herself lying near one of the three-mirrored walls of the room. Sean stood over her as he threw aside his blindfold.

"You have learned something?" It was more a command than a question.

Elizabeth could only shake her head as she pulled herself up, nursing a bruised wrist. "Nothing. I didn't learn a damn thing."

"Think harder. Think again."

"It's impossible to keep track of your attacks. They're too fast."

"Exactly."

"What?"

"It is impossible to keep track of my attacks when you can't see them coming."

"Then how am I supposed to dodge?"

"Why do you stand still? Are you afraid of running into where I am not?"

Elizabeth opened her mouth as if to reply and then caught herself. She grew pensive and leaned against the wall. She felt Sean's lips brush her forehead.

"Come on," he whispered to her gently. "That's enough for one day."

"One question."

"Shoot."

"There's another lesson behind what you just told me. What is it?"

Sean smiled knowingly then gave her a peck on the nose. "You're learning quickly. Yes, there is another lesson behind it. It's somewhat symbolic. I'll let you think about it while I get our stuff together."

Elizabeth's slid down the mirrors with her back against the cool surface until she was seated on the canvassed floor and thought about what he had said. Symbolism. Something about being in the dark. Being blind? Being unable to see into the future. Trying to predict when those damnable canes were going to hit was frustrating as all hell, and in the end it was futile. The only thing she had control of was herself, her actions. But when the future became the present and affected her directly, that was the time for action. As they headed out the door Elizabeth asked if she was right.

"Close enough," Sean replied as he locked the door behind them. "The present is the most important moment of your life. The past has already happened, there is no point in lingering in it. You'll only get caned if you're looking backwards. The future has too many variables, always shifting, unpredictable. Therefore, you can't plan too many steps ahead otherwise you just might run into a mistake. Getting stuck in a pattern of moves is like that. Certainly, there are prescribed combinations of attacks and blocks but eventually others will read them and then you're as good as dead. Remember Top Gun, what Maverick said. 'You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead.'"

"Well, that's a big gamble with a thirty-million dollar plane, Lieutenant," Elizabeth replied. "Or in this case your life."

"True," Sean answered. "But when you become predictable, you're as good as dead."

"But what you're asking me to do is rely on pure luck," Elizabeth said as Sean opened the Jaguar's passenger side door for her.

"No, I'm asking you to rely on pure, gut instinct," Sean held up a hand to forestall her reply. "Trust me. You'll get it. Gods help me when you do."

Elizabeth slid into the warm leather seat and thought things over. She had been staying at Sean's place for the past two weeks, slowly piecing together her belongings as well as her life. She sold the house and dumped the furniture. The police called as expected. Charles had a solid alibi; he was at a nightclub with his girlfriend. Several people had seen him. Elizabeth and Sean knew that the snake wouldn't have actually done the deed. But it certainly wasn't beyond him to orchestrate the whole thing.

Sean and Elizabeth had argued heatedly for a couple of days about getting him to teach her martial arts. She won after she explained that she would just take self-defense classes from one of the many downtown studios if he wasn't going to help her. That got to Sean and he capitulated. Elizabeth rubbed her sore wrist. Maybe she had bitten off more than she could chew. Sean told her that he was going to teach her more than the proper way to throw kicks and punches. He was also going to impart a philosophy, a way of life. He went on and talked about how the true spirit of martial arts was lost to the hyper-commercialized world where anyone could learn the drills with enough time and practice. He admitted that doing so did create good fighters but that wasn't what he was about. Sean said he would make her into a warrior.

They pulled into Sean's parking spot. Elizabeth grabbed their gym bags and followed her boyfriend up the stairs. The two of them entered Sean's apartment and Elizabeth watched him visibly unwind. It wasn't a physical difference but the air of command slowly sloughed off his shoulders. Sean, the Master, was left behind and in his place stood Sean, her lover.

"Go ahead and take a shower," he said as he headed for the kitchen. "I'm going to get dinner started."

Elizabeth went to their bedroom, stripped, and showered. The hot water felt wonderful on her tense muscles. She rubbed her neck and upper back to release some of the knots. She would have to ask Sean for one of his back rubs later. His hands were magical, the way they smoothed out the kinks in her body. They were also quite good at getting her very aroused by the end of the massage. Elizabeth smiled as she thought of what always happened after a session with Sean's magic hands. Yes, she was definitely going to ask for a massage. She took her time in the steaming spray and felt like a new woman. She slipped on a thick robe, dried her hair and then made herself look presentable. After slipping into some clothes she left the room.

Elizabeth made her way to the kitchen where she was pleasantly greeted by

Sean, Vanessa, and Eric with a cake aflame with candles. She graciously feigned surprise and grinned sheepishly when her friends began a chorus of Happy Birthday. When Sean hadn't said much about her birthday she knew something was up. Sean was such a dear.

"Thank you," Elizabeth said as she gave Sean a warm hug, and then proceeded to embrace Vanessa and Eric.

Sean placed the cake on the polished dining table and gave Elizabeth a peck on the cheek. "Happy Birthday, love. I even put on all the appropriate candles."

Elizabeth's eyes quickly counted the little flames. "Sean, there's only twenty-five."

"You're not twenty-five?" Sean asked innocently. "I could have sworn you were twenty-four just yesterday."

Elizabeth playfully backhanded his ribs, which were vibrating from his chortling. "Charmer."

"Just telling it how it is, darling," Sean replied then gave a sly smile to all present. "I swear she didn't act a day past twenty-five last night in bed." Elizabeth elbowed his ribs. "Go ahead. Make a wish."

"But you already came true," Elizabeth teased as she stationed herself in front of the glowing dessert. She closed her eyes and decided what she wanted, a home to call her own with Sean at her side, always. She took as large a breath as she could and then emptied her lungs until her sides hurt. Black wicks greeted her as she opened her eyes.

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of conversation and merrymaking. Dinner was comprised of an excellent assortment of dishes from Allesio's that Eric had ordered in advance. Then came the presents. Eric handed her an envelope and inside it was a five hundred dollar gift certificate to a household furnishings' store. Elizabeth looked questioningly at Eric and thanked him.

Vanessa gave her another envelope. Inside was a picture of a very grand looking, four-posted king-sized bed. At the bottom, the picture said 'Yours'. Again, Elizabeth was confused by the present but she thanked Vanessa anyways. Where was she going to put the bed? It certainly wouldn't fit in Sean's apartment. Sean handed her another envelope. Inside was a scrap of paper. It read, "We're getting a house."

"We'll have a new home."

Elizabeth looked up and wrapped her arms around Sean's neck and kissed him.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. Hugs were exchanged all around as Elizabeth brimmed with joy.

"I expect that bed to get well used," declared Vanessa as she hugged Elizabeth.

"I'll make sure of it," Sean muttered under his breath.

Elizabeth felt a tap on the shoulder and she turned around. Sean was on one knee and his hands held up a tiny velvet box. Elizabeth's eyes widened as she gasped.

"Elizabeth Richards," Sean said with determined conviction as the room grew silent, "I love you. I love you more than my life, more than my soul. You are more than any man has a right to ever dream of, let alone ask for. And I would be honored if you would accept my offer to be by your side for the rest of eternity." He opened the box. "Will you marry me?"

Elizabeth grew dizzy and nearly fainted. There didn't seem to be enough air in her lungs. Flashing in front of her eyes was a three-carat diamond bound to an intricate ring of gold fashioned in the likeness of a flaming bird clutching at the gem with platinum talons, a phoenix. Elizabeth's mind and heart seized at the beauty of the ring. She was speechless. She broke down and sobbed with joy as she clutched Sean to her and wept. He cradled her in his arms, a tear of his own streaking down his cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.