Stock
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

"Now will you tell us where we're going?"

"To the airport, love," Sean said as they rode on the freeway. Elizabeth growled at him, Vanessa echoing the same in the back seat with Eric. Sean peered up in the rear view mirror to see Vanessa shooting dagger like determination to have the truth out of Eric. Eric, ever the bastion of silence, didn't say a word. Although his pale complexion spoke of how he was fairing under the silent assault. "We'll tell you two when we get there."

"Do you mean when we land at our final destination or the airport?" Eric joked. "Ow! What was that for?"

Sean spared another look at the mirror and saw Eric cradling his left ribs. Elizabeth wasn't as bad as Vanessa but he knew he was going to get his dues later. She was the patient sort when it came to retribution... most of the time. Before long Sean found his exit and made his way down the off ramp. They arrived at the airport and had to join the general pile up as other holiday goers made their own ways to loved ones abroad. Sean peered out the window to look up at the skies. The weather had been rainy for the past week but things had lightened up for a bit so hopefully their flight wouldn't be delayed.

"Okay, we're here," Vanessa said anxiously. "So spill. Where are we going?"

"You do the honors, Sean. This was your idea," Eric said from behind.

"We're going to Lake Tahoe," Sean announced simply.

Vanessa squealed in delight and pounced on Eric in the back of the car.

Sean felt Elizabeth's hand on his own on the wheel. He looked over and saw her soft smile aimed at him. Already, he knew that this trip was the right idea. "I love skiing," she said. "How'd you know?"

"You thought I spent the whole day with your father and Frank in the wood shed and didn't learn a few things about you?"

"Well..."

"Like how you loved skiing so much when you were five that you crashed into a tree three times on your first day out but still kept going?"

Elizabeth blushed an adorable shade of red.

"I heard that!" declared Vanessa in the back. "What else did they tell ya?"

"Oh, no you don't, Sean." Elizabeth cut in. "That is privileged information. Lovers only."

"We'll talk about it later, Vanessa... When Elizabeth hits another tree." That earned him a stiff punch to his shoulder. Sean reached out and wrapped an arm around Elizabeth's shoulder, pulling her close to him. He caught a whiff of the heavenly scent that all women possessed, of shampoo, soap, and lotion. "I love you," he whispered in her ear. He heard her sigh in response as she snuggled up a little closer in his embrace.

After over a half hour of bustling about in the crowded streets, Sean and his friends found a parking space in a long term lot not too far away. Elizabeth and Vanessa asked about their schedule and if they should rush to the terminal but Sean and Eric were unperturbed, saying that they had already factored traffic into their schedule; boarding wouldn't be for another two hours. Sean and Eric went to the trunk and pulled out the luggage. Thank the gods they borrowed Eric's friend's minivan. The women, not knowing what to expect seemed to pack everything but the kitchen sink. The two men groaned from the amount of luggage the women brought and had cut down on non-essentials back at Elizabeth's apartment where they rendezvoused. Still, there was a large bag for each of the women whereas the men probably could have fit all they had combined into just one of the women's gigantic bags.

Eric was wise enough to spend a couple of dollars to rent a luggage cart and the four were quickly on their way to the airport. Ticket claiming was fast and luggage drop-off even quicker but Eric and Sean were held up at the security checkpoint because their belt buckles set off the metal detectors. All together, their experience was pleasant and before long they were on their airplane, undelayed.


Sean gently shook Elizabeth awake as they arrived at their destination at Reno Airport. Weather conditions were favorable and they didn't have complications upon landing. The trip was a short one-hour affair but the excitement had tired Elizabeth out a bit. On the way, though, there was a thunderstorm raging to the west and Sean was greeted by the breathtaking view of lightning flashing up. It was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen, Elizabeth agreed. The whine of the engines died down as the plane parked by the docking bridge. Elizabeth mumbled that she was awake and cupped her hand in Sean's. They rose, along with everyone else and grabbed their carry-on bags, Eric doing the same with his and Vanessa's. They entered the general tumult of airport traffic in the cavernous airport and made their way to the luggage pick-up as the groups split up, Elizabeth went with Eric to pick up the car that they reserved at the rental lot and Sean with Vanessa as they waited for their luggage.

"So, when do you plan on popping the question?"

"Excuse me?"

"I saw how carefully you were guarding your carry-on bag. Like there was a fortune in there. Oh, don't look at me like that. Eric's as paranoid as you are in public places but you were triple checking the entrances where Eric only double checked."

"I didn't think..."

"That I would notice?" Vanessa laughed. "I didn't get where I am today in the corporate world by being blind." Sean mulled over those words. Vanessa was going to get a little surprise of her own from Eric and it didn't seem like she saw it coming. Perhaps she wasn't as observant as she thought, Sean thought and smiled to himself. "Elizabeth either," Vanessa continued. "She knows something's up but I didn't say anything. Don't worry. I'm not going to ruin the surprise for her. Although, I don't think she's expecting a proposal so soon. And after that travesty of a marriage with Charles I can't say that I blame her." Vanessa paused when she noticed that their bags were heading towards them on the conveyor belt. "Here's a little advice, don't propose in such a public place. She might not be ready to say 'yes' yet." They began picking up their bags, Vanessa leaving the two larger ones for Sean to lift over the rail. "Are you sure you're ready for this though?"

Sean double-checked the bags and the plastic lock-strips that he fastened to the zippers. "As ready as I'll ever be. I don't think I could love her any more than I already do."

The two made their way out the glass sliding doors to be greeted by harsh, blustery winds blowing about, flurries of snow whisking about in the frozen night air. Sean inhaled deeply and let the cold winter sting his lungs.

It was good to be back.


Eric pulled up to the pick-up curb in the mini-SUV and hopped out of the car. He made his way to the back hurriedly and opened the trunk. "She seems to think that I know what you got her for Christmas," he said, nodding towards the back seat where Elizabeth was sitting.

"That's probably because you do know," Sean shouted. He saw her waving a fist at Eric and they all laughed.

"My, my," Vanessa said primly. "Aren't we the pair of conspirators. Just to let you boys know, Elizabeth and I aren't without our own contingencies. Be careful, boys. Very careful. Elizabeth and I have been experienced at hatching plans since our college years."

Sean and Eric looked at one another worriedly then shrugged. Whatever happened, happened. The bags stowed, Eric hopped into the driver seat while Sean jumped into the back with his girlfriend; Vanessa rode up front with Eric.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.