Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Thanksgiving morning started at six in the morning for the Richards household. Elizabeth nuzzled Sean awake slowly and to a hot cup of tea. "Wakey-wakey sleepy-head. You've got a busy day ahead of you."

Sean pulled the covers back over his head. "But I don't want to go to school today, mommy."

Elizabeth giggled and pulled the sheets back down. "I'll have none of that, young man," she countered in a mock motherly tone. "Up and at-em."

Sean accepted the offered mug of Earl Grey and took a careful sip. He gave a grunt of appreciation then pecked a good morning kiss on her cheek. "Love you."

"You'd better."

Sean rummaged through his suitcase to find his bathroom kit then bumbled to the bathroom to take care of his morning routine. He looked out the window and confirmed that it was indeed raining outside. He always slept heavier on rainy days. Finishing up in the bathroom, Sean went back to Elizabeth's room and gave her a proper good morning kiss that almost landed them back in bed.

"Well, good morning to you, too!" Elizabeth chirped as she finished getting dressed in jeans and a sweater. Even dressed down Sean found her irresistibly attractive and said as much. "Thank you, Sean. But complimenting me until you're blue in the face isn't going to get you out of helping the boys downstairs chop some firewood. Family tradition and all that."

Sean smiled at her. He gave her another quick peck on the cheek and walked down with Elizabeth to the kitchen where breakfast was already waiting. Sean planned on eating light so he would have room for dinner but the heap of food eggs, bacon, toast, and sausage just sitting there tempted him from abandoning that. Luckily the rest of the household came awake and Henry and Frank soon dragged him out into the backyard and into a tool shed where cords of wood waited to be split.

"Ever done this before?" Henry asked as he pulled an axe off the wall.

"Not with an axe, no," Sean answered. "My dad was a contractor so we did it with a saw." Henry and Frank laughed at that. Sean saw the humor in it and laughed with them. "Took forever, too."

"Damn straight," Frank answered.

They moved an old stump into the center of the floor and stood a cord on end atop it. Henry handed Sean the axe. "Not much too it, Sean. Just make sure no one's in the way of your swing and not to chop your own leg off."

Sean nodded and hefted the axe, testing the balance. He put his back into it as he swung and split the cord cleanly in two. "That wasn't so bad."

Frank and Henry laughed then pulled a canvas aside to expose a large pile of wood waiting to be split and Sean's smile wilted. "To keep us menfolk busy while the women bustle around in the kitchen." The day passed quickly as the men took turns splitting the wood into a manageable size for the fireplace while sharing stories and Sean facing another light questioning about who was dating Henry's daughter. Lunch, too was a light affair, a jug of apple juice and smoked ham sandwiches. They attacked the pile with a revitalized fury for a few more hours and had finished it, split and stacked neatly, by three in the afternoon.

"Whew," Henry said. "And in record time I might add. Thanks for the hand, Sean."

"My pleasure," Sean said. "Had fun doing it."

"Good! Let's say we head for showers and see how much sampling we can get away with before the women drive us out."

Frank and Sean were all for that and they all hustled through the rain and into the house. Lightning split the sky and made Sean stop in his tracks. He looked up as the rain poured down and the thunder growled across the heavens. He loved the rain; it was clean, simple, and magical. Sean closed his eyes and let the sensations bring a smile to his face. Sean opened his eyes and wiped aside the hair plastered to his face. He turned towards the house to find Elizabeth standing beneath the back porch awning, that special smile on her lips as she looked at him with wonderment and love. Sean made his way to the back porch where Elizabeth had a warm towel waiting for him.

"You never cease to amaze me, Sean," Elizabeth smiled at him. Sean only smiled back and kissed her gently on the lips. A thought occurred to him and he grinned mischievously. Elizabeth didn't know what he was grinning about until it was too late when Sean hugged her and swung her around in his arms. He was soaking wet! "You big brute! Ooh, I'm going to get you back for this!" Sean laughed freely and she joined him.

"I'll consider it a rain check," Sean quipped. Elizabeth howled in mock frustration and shoved him back into the house while he laughed all the way back up the stairs for a shower. The shower was hot and quick, just how he liked them and he was bounding down the stairs in no time, the smell of turkey cooking in the oven permeating heavenly through the whole house. Elizabeth, Susan, and Alice were busily shuffling around the kitchen tasting there, adding this and that to make it just right. The three of them had kitchen work down to an art as he watched their almost coordinated movements.

"If you're thinking of sneaking a taste think again," Alice called over her shoulder. "You boys stay in the living room and watch the football game. We'll call you when dinner's ready." Sean didn't think she would notice with her back turned so he swiped a dinner roll off the table as he headed for the living room. "I saw that!"

Sean beat a hasty retreat for the living room and chuckled. He wanted to test if Alice really did have eyes on the back of her head like Elizabeth said she did, besides he was hungry. The men sat around the television while watching the game unfold, Brian sitting on his father's lap while Frank explained to him the finer points of the game. It wasn't long before they heard Susan calling out that dinner was ready. The men got off the overstuffed couch and headed for the dining room. Sean's mouth was watering from the aroma wafting through the house before he even opened the swinging door. He stopped in the doorway when he entered the room. There were mountains of mash potatoes with overfilling gravy boats beside them. A pyramid of cornbread muffins and dinner rolls looked about to fall over, it was stacked so precariously. Various other dishes of greens and potatoes, cranberry sauce, and stuffing filled the table from end to end. And the turkey! It had to weigh at least fifteen pounds. Sean's eyes popped at the sight. He hadn't seen this much food in a long time.

Elizabeth hooked an arm around his elbow and guided him to his seat; he was too amazed to find his way without a guide. Sean snapped to when he sat down and grinned like a kid in a candy store. Elizabeth gave him a chaste peck on the cheek and then took her place at the table across from him. Everyone bustled about, getting to their seats, compliments shouted out from just the wonderful aroma emanating from the platters. After everyone quieted down Henry stood up and addressed the people gathered. "Well, I must say that the ladies have simply outdone themselves this time." The whole family murmured agreement. "But what makes this Thanksgiving different from any other that we've had in a long while is the return of my baby girl, Elizabeth. Welcome home Elizabeth." Everyone raised a glass to that as Elizabeth's eyes brimmed with tears. "I also would like to add that she brought with her a man that turned the tables on Steve's team. Sean, I hope you come more often because I would really like to stick it to him just one more time." Chuckles rattled across the table. Henry addressed Sean, "Since you're new here how about you say a little something. Just make it short because I'm starving!"

Sean stood up nervously; he hadn't expected to give a speech. He looked around at the people gathered and said the first things that came to mind. "I'd first like to thank all of you for inviting me to your home and made me feel like a part of the family. Family. That is what the holidays are all about. I can't even begin to describe how good it feels to be near so much love freely given. Henry, I envy you. Elizabeth, thank you for sharing your family with me, I'll never forget this moment. As for Steve and his team, let's just say eating grass is good for their humility and I plan on serving him some humble pie."

Everyone cheered to that and glasses clinked all around. Platters, bowls, and dishes were passed around in rapid succession as everyone tried to sample everything on the table. It was a bountiful meal to say the least. Sean was busy at work on a particularly juicy piece of turkey breast when he felt something rub against his calf. He ignored it, thinking it was just someone's errant foot. The rubbing continued and had reached his knees. This time Sean looked up. Elizabeth was talking to her father about her work but took a moment to aim a sultry stare at him while Henry was too busy with his plate to notice. Sean gulped down an empty bite. The foot continued and ran sensually up the inside of his thigh. Sean cast his eyes about hastily as if anyone would notice Elizabeth's teasing foot running circles around his crotch. Sean looked again across the table but Elizabeth was making a production of seeming busy with a pile of mashed potatoes on her plate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.