Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Sean took them to a grill house instead where they had steak. The Friday evening turned out to be pleasant. Eric didn't say much but he did stay in the conversation. Born in Ohio, then moved for college and just stuck around in the same city ever since because the place grew on him. He made his living as a writer of fantasy novels, although he used a pen name. He didn't get out much but attended Renaissance fairs on occasion. There wasn't much else to him. Eric liked living a simple life.

Sean saw through it though. He knew right off the bat that Eric was like him. "Tell me, Eric. Those Ren Fairs, they have duels and jousts there don't they?"

"Yes," he answered. "Almost every time. They're quite the event. A lot of times they have battle reenactments and such or just a plain melee. Everyone enjoys them. Quite safe, mind you, but still thrilling."

"You ever participated?" Sean trapped him in an answer.

"Yes, I usually do."

"Thought as much. Being an author doesn't account for rough hands." Sean raised his callused hands.

Eric smiled in response and raised his own callused hands in kind. "Nice to meet a fellow swordsman. You'll have to show me your collection one of these days."

Sean took another bite out of his steak. After he had drawn Eric out of his shell the conversation really picked up. Eric became more animated and told a few stories about his past. Sean couldn't help noticing how Eric looked furtively on occasion at Vanessa. It was pretty obvious that he liked her to Sean, but he wasn't sure if the ladies could tell. The evening died down and the four of them left the restaurant. Sean and Eric exchanged phone numbers and then Eric and Vanessa headed back to their apartments. Sean asked Elizabeth to drive them back to her place.

"Now that I've made sure that you aren't going to run away with some young slip of a girl, what am I going to do with you?" Like the first night they made love, Elizabeth attacked Sean at the door. "I think you'll let me break the rules this once and let me apologize to you properly," she said as she smiled wickedly with that seductive arch of her brow that instantly had him hard. She didn't give him a chance to answer as she locked lips with him. She deftly unbuckled Sean's pants and had them around his ankles in no time. The woman dropped to her knees and immediately devoured his cock and it instantly sprang to attention as she sucked him while her hands massaged his balls. "I'm sorry *slurp*, I'm sorry *slurp*, I'm sorry..."

"Oh God, Elizabeth. You keep this up and I won't be long."

Elizabeth's expert tongue swirled the tip while her head bobbed up and down more rapidly at his words. Sean groaned and his head lolled back as he shot a thick stream down her throat. He slumped back and leaned on the door as she continued to suck every ounce of cumm out of his dick. In no time she had him sparkling clean and Sean back to half-mast. He slid his back against the door and then leaned in for a kiss, he didn't mind the taste of his own jism; actually he found the taste on her kind of sexy. The kiss was lingering and sensual and soon had both of them rolling on her thick carpet. Clothes were discarded at a frantic rate and Sean soon had an unobstructed view of Elizabeth's wonderful nude form. "I will never tire at how beautiful you are," he kissed her as the thought of almost losing her surfaced in his thoughts and his hungers subsided. "And to think, I was almost unable to see you ever again. Promise me," Sean was shaking with fear. "Promise me you won't do that again. I can't even begin to imagine losing you. There's so much I want to show you, so much to tell you. I'm so tired of being alone. I..."

Elizabeth smothered his next words with her lips and wept with him. Their tears mingled on their lips. "Seems to me I've been doing a lot of crying ever since I met you," Elizabeth whispered. "But for the first time in my life it's because I'm happy." She kissed him again. "I promise. I promise with all my soul I won't leave you like that again. It was just... It was just seeing you with someone else and all of a sudden I thought I had been fooled again by another Charles. You can't imagine the things he..."

"Oh, I can imagine quite a bit. You'll have nothing to fear from people like him ever again if I can help it. Elizabeth, I know he hurt you." Sean thought of how some nights she tossed and turned, how her arms and legs always struggled as if bound. "You... well, you talk in your sleep sometimes." He vowed he would do whatever was in his power to exorcise those dreams.

Sean cradled the love of his life in his arms. Elizabeth tilted her head up to him and kissed him powerfully. The world spun dizzyingly and the world slipped away. Sean stroked her velvety skin, relished in its every breathtaking texture. Poets would be at a loss for words. And the smell of her, the womanly scent of soap and shampoo mingling with the rising tang of her arousal, Sean was lost in a sea of it. Sean's face and fingers roamed freely over her amazing features, drinking in those soft, brown eyes, her dark halo of black silk hair, and the salt of her skin. Minutes passed as he explored her every minutiae. Elizabeth was panting with heat as her legs wrapped around him and then worlds of entirely new sensations washed over Sean as his manhood plunged into her. He put as much tenderness and care as he could into his every stroke and all his senses seemed to fade into a realm beyond sensation; flavors beyond taste, feelings beyond touch, and sounds beyond hearing. Awash in a sea of roiling passions, Sean was no longer conscious of what he was doing. A building heat grew within him as he greedily fed Elizabeth his cock which she hungrily devoured into her nether regions. Somewhere in the back of his mind he registered her unintelligible screams of passion, her thirsting breath, her demanding cries of joy and he drove onward, harder and faster until everything was a blur of infinitely building sexual energy. A damn burst and Sean poured into Elizabeth's awaiting depths. Time stopped and passed them by as he held himself within her until his convulsions stopped. Sean's ardor was unflagging and he soon resumed his passionate driving. He couldn't stop. He wouldn't, as if if he did then she would disappear. Sean poured himself into her again. And again. And again. He drew wave after wave of heart-seizing orgasms from her, fed on them, and then continued on to feed again like a thing possessed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.