Stock - Cover

Stock

Copyright© 2003 by Lord Raven

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Here's a story about a younger man and an older woman falling in love and the drama that revolves around them, fueled mostly by how their past keeps popping up.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow   Violence  

Morning smiled down on Sean through Elizabeth's white curtains. He felt her laying on his arm as he turned to look at her. She was already awake, staring up at him with loving eyes. The events of the previous night played back in his mind and smiled. He made to greet her a good morning but she placed a finger on his lips, silencing him. Sean felt Elizabeth reach down and grasp his cock, already hard from morning wood, and began pumping it gently up and down. She winked at him and then clambered down his body when he felt the most wonderful sensation of her lips wrapped around the head of his dick. Elizabeth alternated between licking up and down his shaft to sliding his head into her mouth. There was an audible pop when she pulled back from the tip and continued back down his length, kissing and licking. When she was through with the foreplay she latched her mouth back onto his cock and began bobbing up and down his length. All Sean could do was tilt his head back and enjoy the sensations wash over him. He didn't have much to compare her to but he did know that he was enjoying himself very much as she swirled the head of his member with her tongue and sucked him.

" 'Liz," Sean managed between gasps, "If you keep this off I'm going to lose it right now."

She replied by sucking him even harder with loud slurping noises and bobbed her head even more furiously. It was more than he could take and he shot his load down her throat while he roared in ecstasy. Elizabeth was ready for him and greedily swallowed it all. She made a big production of swallowing every drop and cleaning him off. Not a single drop was wasted as she licked him clean and blew gently on his cock to help dry him off. The clean up was as erotic as her blowjob and already he was hard as a post.

"Oh, I love the spryness of youth," Sean heard Elizabeth call out from between his legs. Soon after he felt himself sheathed in hot wetness and Elizabeth's legs straddling his waist.

"By the gods what have I gotten myself into?" Sean exclaimed.

"What did you expect?" Elizabeth commented. "I'm an undersexed woman who hasn't gotten any in two years and can feel her biological clock ticking like a time bomb. I've got some catching up to do." She said all that while punctuating every other syllable by slamming down on Sean's cock.

"Well, if that's the way you want to play it," Sean began to say then thrust his hips up hard in stride with her and flipped her over, effectively pinning her down beneath him. "I'm certainly up," he pounded into her, " to the challenge." At a furious pace he pounded into her. The bed creaked and shook with the activity but the sound was drowned out by Elizabeth's screaming.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes YES YES YES YES YES YES!" Elizabeth's head snapped back and she came hard. But Sean wasn't done yet. The blowjob had taken the edge off of him so he continued to plow into her. He grabbed the headboard for balance and slammed into her over and over again until the sound of their slapping bodies wrung through the room. Meanwhile, Elizabeth was starting to see stars with the pleasure flooding her brain. She managed to open her eyes as she felt her second orgasm hit, just in time to see Sean let go of the headboard with his right hand and slid it into her mouth. Somehow Elizabeth managed to gather her thoughts enough to suck on it a bit. Sean removed his thumb and Elizabeth's mind exploded a third time before the second was even over when her clit came into contact with a furiously rubbing wet thumb.

Sean wasn't done yet then either. He continued pounding away at her. Something about her made him lose control and, in all impossibility, he sped up. He could feel that familiar sensation of his balls tightening again and he let loose a primal roar as he pumped several thick gobs of cumm in Elizabeth. That set her off and she came again. Sean stayed inside of her and made sure to land beside Elizabeth. She was panting heavily, sweat streaming down her face. Sean turned on his side and cupped her face. She had passed out. He panicked for a bit but realized it was from the sexual overload. Well, that certainly stroked his ego. He had heard about it happening on rare occasions but he never thought to actually accomplish it.

It wasn't long before Elizabeth's eyes slowly flickered open to the greeting sight of Sean smiling down on her. She smiled back, albeit tiredly. "What... what time is it? How long have I been out?"

"It's about 8:30 am. You've been out for only about a minute," concern etched his face. "You had me worried there for a moment. I thought I'd broken you."

"8:30? My God you made me cumm four times in ten minutes. And that's not counting the smaller ones you probably triggered. What have I gotten myself into?"

Sean chuckled and kissed her passionately. "I was wondering the same thing if you recall. Women may hit their peaks around thirty but guys hit theirs around twenty-three. Seems like we blew the lid off a crate of dynamite."

"Don't tell me you could do that again."

"Well, if you wanted to..."

"NO!" her eyes widened in shock. "God, at least give me a few minutes to recuperate."

"Hey, that's supposed to be my line," he jested. "Nah, I couldn't do that again for at least a couple of hours. So I guess you'll have to wait a bit. But that doesn't mean I can't shift myself down a bit and..."

Immediately, Elizabeth's hands shot down between her legs. "Don't you dare. I'll pass out for an hour sure if you do that like you did last night."

By then Sean was bawling with laughter. He pounced her and kissed her hotly until Elizabeth felt like she was melting into the cushions. "I love you, Elizabeth; now and always. Know this though. Now that I've said it I won't go back on my word and will give you everything I possibly can if you think it's good enough. I think this is an appropriate time to tell you what happened to my previous relationship. She didn't think everything I had then was good enough for her. Not my love, not my unflagging devotion, nothing. That was why I broke up with her; she wouldn't accept the things that counted. I dumped her because she wouldn't accept my reasons for not giving her what I couldn't. She wouldn't accept me for my limitations. I will try to be everything that you want to be but I will not change who I am in the ways that make me me. I will love you for an eternity freely, love you through anything that could try to come between us, love you for just being you, and I expect the same treatment. I'm sure I'll change some so that I can better please you but I will remain adamant about certain things that define who I am. If you're ever confused then feel free to ask me and I will give you as reasonable an answer as I can, not just an 'I don't know' or a 'just because' because you deserve a straight answer as much as I believe you deserve my love."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.