Brad and Tracy - Cover

Brad and Tracy

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

It was after eleven when we got back to Janet's, and I knew that Brad would already be in bed. I had a lot to think about, but knew that I was not going to be able to sleep by myself tonight. When we got back to the house, Jim headed to the master bedroom and Janet headed back to her room. I followed Janet. When she got to her door I asked, "I know I have my own room now, but would ya mind if I slept with you tonight? I really need some company."

She smiled and cocked her head towards her room with a twinkle in her eye. I was still a sore from this morning, and if Janet had any plans, I was going to have to admit that I had fucked that monster that Tim called a dick because Janet knew that Brad fit me just right and could not produce that type of soreness in my pussy. We entered her room and began to get undressed. I stopped at my bra and G-string and sat on the bed.

"Um... Janet, I guess I better tell you something. I hate to admit it, but well, you need to know now rather than later. And you'd find out anyway, so I need to go ahead and tell you. The only thing is, well I'm not sure how to say it. Also, I don't want you to be mad. It's not like I meant to or anything. It really was unplanned. I know that's hard to believe, but it's true."

I was babbling, but I didn't know how to stop and I didn't know how to tell her that I participated in a threesome at the lake with the man she hoped to be dating soon.

Janet looked at me. She tilted her head and watched me squirm. Finally, I wound down and sat there looking at her examining me. She chuckled at my discomfort, and said "Ah, that explains it, then. I was wondering how Brad had you walking so funny. Is he hung that well? I assume that the reason you are squirming is because both holes are sore. You should know better than to take Brad up the ass. Every time you do, you can't sit still for a week."

Looking at her like she was insane, I said, "Well, I couldn't very well take that monster of Tim's back there, now, could I?"

I jumped a bit when I realized what I'd said, and then looked down at my lap. While it was happening, I didn't feel the least bit of guilt, but now that I was sitting with Janet, and knew that she really wanted something with Tim badly enough to give up Jim if that was necessary, I was being wracked with it.

Janet took pity on me and came to me. She hugged me and pulled me into her firm high breasts while softly stroking my hair. "It's OK. It's not like we are dating or have really done anything more than kiss. That'll be the last time though, alright!?"

"Yeah, that's alright. You're not pissed?"

"Nope. A little jealous, but not pissed."

"I'll loan you Brad if you like. They work well as a team. Tim is bigger than Jim, I think, so you wouldn't want to have them together unless you took one in your throat and the other in your pussy. Oh, what a wicked thought, 'air tight' Janet. You'd enjoy that wouldn't you", I said as I began to pinch one of her nipples.

"All three at once, oh my God, what a thought. Dad in my throat, Tim in my pussy and Brad in my ass. That would be incredible. Pinch the other one."

She began to groan and twitch her hips. I turned my head to capture the nipple that I had been pinching and began to suck and nibble. She started to pant and pulled my free hand to her snatch. It was positively dripping. I ran my first finger over her clit and she moaned louder. I twisted and pulled her onto the bed, then moved down her body licking and nibbling her stomach on the way.

I reached the top of her slit and began to lick her outer lips savoring her nectar. Finally, I parted her outer lips and ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clit stopping to suck and bite softly. My hands moved to her bottom and were pulling her to me, lifting and spreading her to give me better access. She grabbed a pillow and stuck it under her ass to relieve my arms and allow my hands to roam her body, and roam they did.

I started at her belly, just touching anywhere that I could. Her skin was like washed silk, warm and soft. Everywhere I touched seemed to have a fire all its own. Finally, both hands made there way to her crotch. I slipped a finger into her dripping snatch while the other hand held her thigh away so that I would be able to breathe. I added another finger to her twitching hole and began to twist them as I sawed them in and out. She began to buck. Her legs came instinctively together, but my hand and arm left me with enough air to continue my onslaught.

I stabbed her clit with my tongue, and nipped it with my teeth, she was groaning and thrashing hard enough that it was difficult for me to maintain contact, so I backed off from and added another finger to her pussy. She groaned louder and began to jam her hips against my hand, begging for more, and harder. I added the last finger on that hand and turned it palm up beginning a come here motion with all four fingers. Janet went absolutely still. Then she began to shake and shiver. Her legs were opening and closing in almost convulsive movements. She grunted, gasped, and then came, her pussy grasping my hand in an almost painful grip. She thrashed, and squirmed on the bed beneath me. I leaned forward and captured a nipple in my mouth. That started another orgasm; the crushing grip was renewed on my hand as the muscles of her velvet vice tightened again.

Finally, she began to come down from her sexual high, and she pulled me to her kissing me softly. I slowly pulled each finger out leaving her enough time between each removal to get used to the emptying. When I freed my hand, I brought it to my mouth to enjoy her musky nectar. She licked and sucked two fingers while I licked the others. When we were finished, she kissed me again and pulled me close. I sat up, removed my bra and settled her head against my chest. She nuzzled my breast sleepily, and I stroked her hair, content to hold her and sleep.

The next morning, I awoke before Janet, and slipped from bed without waking her. I showered and shaved my pussy, legs, and underarms. It took a while, but the sensation of a completely bare pussy is so erotic that I decided that I was going to keep it that way whether or not I intended to wear a bathing suit. I got out of the shower and applied moisturizer to prevent rough patches or razor burn. I learned the hard way that a razor burned pussy is no fun. I went back into Janet's room grabbed my robe and closed the door quietly behind me. All of my makeup and hair things were in "my" room so I went in there to finish.

By the time that I had dried and styled my hair and applied my makeup, Janet was returning to the land of the living. That is not to say that she was awake. Sometimes, it took as long as two hours for her to wake completely. Fortunately, she only needed to be about one quarter awake to function, but she shouldn't make real decisions before lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.