Brad and Tracy - Cover

Brad and Tracy

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

It was 9:00pm by the time I made it back to Janet's house. She and Jim had each left 5 messages on my phone asking me to come home so that we could talk, but since I did not turn on my phone until we left the beach, I didn't get the messages until I was on the way to Janet's.

When I walked in the front door, Jim immediately started ranting about me being out of touch all day.

"Why didn't you return our phone calls? We left you enough messages that you had to get at least one of them. Isn't that the purpose of the phone? I thought that you were going to be available, and that you wouldn't just take off this time."

"Hold up. Slow down. Listen. I told Janet that I was at the lake, that I would not be here until MUCH later and that I did not want to talk about it for a while. Knowing you, I decided to turn the damn phone off so that I wouldn't be pestered while I was out getting some sun and thinking. Turns out, I was right to think that you would call back immediately. Now, is this the place where you want to talk about today, or would you rather go somewhere a little more private? I don't think that this should continue in the living room, but that's your decision."

Jim looked startled and glanced around the room. There was no one else in the room with us, but I am sure that Janet had heard most of the discussion. There was noise from the radio coming from Janine's room and the TV was on in the Master bedroom, so it was unlikely that either of them heard us.

"Jim, why don't I go get Janet, and we can go talk somewhere of your choice?"

"Sure, I'll go tell Michelle that we are going to a movie, that we'll be back late, and not to wait up."

I left the living room and headed for Janet's room to talk to her and change into something that wasn't coated in sweat and sand.

When I got to Janet's room, her door was closed, so I knocked. Janet called for me to come in, and I opened the door. She was sitting on her bed looking out the window crying. Her eyes were swollen, and her face was blotchy. I went to sit next to her and took her into my arms rocking her and asked what was wrong.

"Two things really. I am worried about what happens next and am upset that Tim didn't call today. I thought we had a good time, but maybe getting drunk turned him off. I really want to get to know him, but I guess that isn't going to happen."

"Well, let me take that worry off your mind. The reason that Tim didn't call today is he was at the lake with Brad and I. There was no phone so he couldn't call. I turned mine off and refused to turn it back on for even a minute after I talked to you. Tim'll call. He is interested in getting to know you. Just give it time. As to what is going to happen now, well, we are going to go talk as soon as I get out of these clothes and into some clean ones. You need to rinse your face and blow your nose. Calm down. Things will work out."

She sat there in the circle of my arms her head against my shoulder taking comfort from my closeness. I stroked her hair and continued to rock back and forth. Finally, she straightened and pulled away. Her tears had opened the door on the protectiveness that I had always felt for Janet. She is much more fragile emotionally than I and that fragility really stood out just now. I wanted to take her into my arms again and hold her until everything was all right, but that was not going to help in this case. She and I needed to talk. Jim really didn't need to be involved in the first bit of this, and really Janet needed me more than she needed Jim right now. He was obviously taking advantage of the situation. If he really cared about her the way that he should, he would have been in her room with her, holding her and telling her that it was going to be OK. Instead, he was sitting in the living room waiting to yell at me.

This didn't look promising. I was hoping that this would be one of those mutually consenting loving relationships that you read about, but know deep down never happen. If it was going to happen between the two of them, the love would manifest tonight. A plan was developing, slowly. I pushed it to the back of my mind.

"I must look awful, I need to change and clean up a bit."

With that, she got up and stripped off the baggy T-shirt she was wearing, dropped her shorts and strode naked into the bathroom. I got up and undressed gingerly, I was still a bit sore from my sport this afternoon, and was moving a bit slower than normal. I tossed my dirty clothes in the hamper and got a clean bra and panties from the dresser. This time I chose a white lace thong and a white lace bra. I went to the closet and found my white denim shorts, a light pink semi-sheer halter, and my comfortable sandals. I brought all of them into the bathroom that adjoined Janet's bedroom, used the toilet, and hopped in the shower with Janet. She was just rinsing the soap off when I opened the door and climbed in. She finished rinsing, and stepped out of the spray. She kissed me lightly on the lips and slapped my ass as she got out of the shower saying "Don't take forever in there." I scrubbed quickly, washed my hair and was out of the shower in a matter of minutes. Janet had finished drying her hair and was working on her makeup when I got out.

I decided that make-up and hair were not important. I pulled my long wet hair up into a twist, dried off, and got dressed. I was finished about the same time that Janet finished her make-up. She still needed to dress, so I told her that I would meet her in the living room.

I left Janet's room, went to the kitchen, got myself a travel mug of diet coke for the road and went into the living room to wait on Janet.

"Well, is she about ready?" Jim said as I entered the living room.

"Yep, she was getting dressed when I left and went to the kitchen. She should be here any..."

Just then Janet walked in and said, "Ok, I'm ready."

I grabbed my purse and started walking toward the front door. Jim followed behind me and Janet brought up the rear.

I stopped on the porch to see which car Jim headed towards, and followed when he went to the truck. The three of us got in with Jim driving and Janet in the middle.

"So, any idea where we should go to have this little talk?" I said as we pulled out of the driveway.

Jim said, "Yeah, I think we should just go out to Mom's ranch and sit by the catfish pond. She knows that I like to go out there to think and won't bother us even if she notices that we are out there, which is pretty unlikely since her bedtime has been 9:00 for the past 20 years."

"Ok, that seems like a private enough spot."

We drove in silence for what seemed like hours, but in reality was a very familiar 10-minute drive. I had been out to Janet's grandmother's ranch many times and usually the trip from Janet's house to the ranch seemed a waste to drive, that night I experienced 600 seconds of unbroken silence. When we got to the gate, I got out, opened it, waited for Jim to pull through, closed it, and got back in the truck. Jim pulled off towards the pond well before we were within sight of the house and parked. We pulled flashlights out of the truck; Jim opened the toolbox in the bed and retrieved a blanket from it.

When we got to the pond, Jim spread the blanket, and we sat in silence for what seemed like forever... again.

Finally, Janet broke the silence.

"So, you said that you probably were not going to go to the sheriff, so what are you planning to do?"

"Well, a lot of that depends on y'all. I would like to stay for the rest of the summer, but I don't know what conditions are gonna to be imposed upon me. I am not sure that I... No, let me correct that. I know that I disapprove of what I saw this morning. I know that Jim is not forcing you, Janet. I could tell that by the way that you pulled his face into your cunt and ground your hips into his mouth. But at the same time, I still think it's SICK. For Christ's sake he's your dad. Jesus, that is more than just sick, it is WRONG! Hey, I understand being attracted to older men. You know that, but he's your father. Do you know what that would do to Janine if she saw you two together? She would need some serious professional help, and Jim at least would go to jail. Michelle would kill one, or possibly both of you if she walked on it. I know that she is open minded and allows you a bit of freedom to chase other pussy now and again, but I know she tells you who you can chase, and I am willing to bet Janet is not on that list."

"No, you are correct, she is not on the permissible list. Michelle would probably carry out her threat to cut off my nuts with a rusty knife. I know that. I also know that Janet is putting herself in danger by agreeing to fuck me, but I not only can't help it, I don't want to stop. She is one phenomenal lay; let me tell you. And besides, I love her and want to do whatever I can to help her. If what she needs from me is not fatherly advice, but orgasms, well that's what I'll do."

"You don't need to tell me. I know that she is dynamite in the sack. I have seen, heard and experienced that more than once, so I know that she loves sex. It's why I am willing to let this slide, sort of. I know that you couldn't force her to do anything against her will, and if you had managed to I would have heard about it before now. What I need to know is several things. First, how long has this been going on? Second, did y'all intend for me to catch you, because that is what it looked like? Third, Janet, what about Tim, is he going to have to share you with your father? And finally, Jim, just what is it that you expect out of me for me to be able to stay this summer? You know that you have me between a rock and hard place and that I should be the one with the upper hand here, but I don't want to hurt the rest of the family, so..."

Janet looked down at her lap with her shoulders slumped. I had just asked her some hard questions and she knew that I was not going to let her off the hook. The only answer that I wanted from Jim was the last one, but in his typical manner, he started to answer the rest of the questions for Janet "Well, as to for how long, the first"

I cut him off "Jim, this is something that I need to hear from Janet. You are here because you are an interested party, but if I had my say, she and I would have talked for about 6 days before I spoke to you about this. Since that didn't happen you need to sit there and let us settle this and save our friendship. You have managed to disgust and offend me at the same time. I didn't realize that was possible, but there you have it. I need to see if Janet and I can still salvage what is left of the closest friendship that I have ever had. You will only hurt this right now. I am pissed at you. I will get over it, but Janet and I need to deal with this, so SHUT THE FUCK UP."

He looked at me in total shock and something akin to fear. I realized then that he thought that he had been in control of the situation this entire time. He really believed that he could manipulate me into doing what he wanted. I guess earlier I thought the same thing, but seeing Janet crying, embarrassed, and in so much pain earlier made me want to kill him. He had to know that I was going to take care of her since he was intent on using her.

Janet turned to her father and gave him that typical teen-aged "now look what you've done" look.

"Dad, maybe you should head back to the truck for about 10 minutes. I think that Tracy and I need to talk. I thought the she would be upset, but I didn't realize that she would be as pissed as she is. I need to find out what is behind it, and then we can sort out the rest. She is not going to confide in you and to tell the truth, I don't blame her right now. Please."

Jim looked dumbfounded, but stood and turned. He turned back and looked down on us and said, "Ok, I'll take a walk. I'll be back in about 15 minutes, then we need to deal with this or Tracy needs to leave in the morning."

When Jim was out of earshot, Janet began to speak. First it was so soft that I could barely hear her over the crickets.

"You want the whole story, I can tell. OK, here it is. When Mike and I started having problems 2 years ago, I came home one night drunk. You know how it was with Mike. We would flirt all night, touch each other, get really worked up and the go fuck like monkeys. The night that we broke up for the final time, things had gone like normal. All four of us had gone dancing, you and Brad took off, and Mike and I headed out here. We planned to be home before you, but not much. That night I was really hot. We had been teasing and touching all evening. His hands were all over me on the dance floor, and he was grinding into me when the slow songs came on. I needed his dick bad by the time we left. Before we got here, things turned ugly. We had a fight, over what is not important right now, but in the end he called me a slut and said a bunch of other really horrible things. I told him to take me home. We fought the entire way. I was so pissed I was crying and almost incoherent. We had fought before, and break-ups were pretty normal for us. This time, though, I knew that I just couldn't forgive all that he said. When we got within 3 blocks of the house, I told him to stop the car, I got out, and walked home. When I opened the front door, dad was sitting in the living room. He looked up and could tell that something was wrong. He did exactly what you would have done in that situation. He got up, came to me, hugged me, sat me down, and held me while I cried. Then asked me what was wrong. When I finally calmed down and was able to talk, I told him everything. I ended with something like 'and to make matters worse, I still need an orgasm so bad that I can taste it.' I don't know what made me say that. It was like I was flirting with him, leading him on. I knew that if I held out, you would take care of that problem. You wouldn't be home until 4:30 or so, but I could make it another 5 hours. He just pulled me back into his arms and started rubbing my back. He never said anything about taking care of my needs or anything like that. He just held and caressed me. There was nothing really sexual about it, but it was not the way that a father would hold a 16-year-old daughter either. Finally, his hands moved to my breasts and things progressed from there. I don't think you really want the blow-by-blow do you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.