Brad and Tracy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Abbygayle

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When Brad returns home after two years he and Tracy pick up where they left off. Tracy makes a disturbing discovery about her best friend. Chapter 6 has no sex and deals mainly with the effects of Jim and Janet's relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tim all but carried Janet into the house, and they sat on the couch talking and watching TV. Brad and I went outside and lay on the trampoline. The night was quite except for the songs of a couple of night birds. It was so dark that it was difficult to see my hand in front of my face. I heard a rustle of something, and then saw a blinding flash of light while Brad lit 2 cigarettes. He handed me one without saying a word and we lay there in silence. I finished my cigarette and put it out on the metal edge of the trampoline, then tossed it in the trashcan. Brad followed my lead a few minutes later. When he lay back down, I put my head on his chest and started to run my hands over his torso. After a few minutes, I got tired of feeling cotton, and started to unbutton his shirt. I got it most of the way unbuttoned but then had to stop and untuck his shirt before I could finish the job. Once I got his shirt opened, I lay my head back on his chest and began to run my fingers through his chest hair. I was content for the moment and knew that we would need to wait until 3:30 or 3:45 before we did anything. The last of the crowd from the bar would be passing the house around then, and anyone who was driving up to the T intersection would be sure to see us when the headlights hit the trampoline.

Brad was not content to wait. He began trying to find out how my blouse came off almost immediately. I was not interested in stalling him much, but explained that I was wearing a body suit and would have to take off my boots and jeans before he would be able to uncover what he wanted to play with. I thought he was going to have a stroke he was so frustrated. Then he smiled. I knew I was in trouble when he sat up. I should have gone into the house and changed clothes then. Of course, I didn't, but in the back of my mind I did remember my promise to Jim, so I was determined not to get caught.

Brad slipped off of the trampoline and pulled me to the edge so that most of my legs were hanging off. He first pulled off one boot, then the other. His strong hands slid inside the legs of my jeans and began to massage my calves. His fingers were just able to reach my knees and were beginning to tickle me when he stopped. "I'm gonna get something to drink; do you want anything beautiful?"

I thought his immediate change a little strange, but my head was buzzing with the combination of alcohol and hormones that didn't allow anything to seem strange or wrong. "Yeah, bring out a big glass of ice water and some Advil. I don't think I should have anymore alcohol tonight, do you?"

"Nope, you shouldn't have anymore tonight. I wouldn't have brought you any if you'd asked for it, so I'm glad you didn't. Back in a few. Have a smoke and enjoy the stars."

He had just left when the first of the parade of cars made its stop at the T intersection. It turned right, and its lights momentarily washed me in stark white light. The way the shadows and the light interplayed was fascinating. I sat up and lit a cigarette before the next car had a chance to arrive. I quickly lay back down and waited for the next car so I could study the shades of light that interplayed on my body. I did not have to wait long. Four cars in a row turned right at that intersection and just as I was getting bored with watching the light, Brad reappeared. He helped me to scoot back to the edge of the trampoline and handed me my water. He sat something on the edge and then took my water back after I indicated that I was through. His hands began to trace the seams of my jeans on the outside of my legs. When he reached my waist, he followed the waistband to the button then followed the stitching down to the seam at my crotch. "My, my, was the dancing that exhausting, or are you so damp for some other reason?"

"You know damn good and well that has nothing to do with exhaustion. I'm just glad that I wore black and not my light blue jeans. Those change color when they get wet, and I've no idea how I'd explain that particular wetness to anyone other than you."

He continued to run his hands over my legs, abdomen, and occasionally patted my crotch. When he had me squirming so badly that the frustration of not receiving the right stimulation was almost painful, he began to unbutton my pants.

I knew that I was safe for a while. Even though the people here would find it scandalous, there was nothing illegal or even particularly immoral about wearing that bodysuit outdoors. Granted, the bottom was a thong, so I wouldn't normally wear it by itself here, but, since it was night, and there was little likelihood of someone seeing that much of me from the road, I thought the chance was worth it.

Brad slid my jeans down as far as he could then tapped my hips. I lifted my butt off the trampoline, and he slowly pulled down my jeans to expose my crotch. When the jeans passed my ass, I set it back down again, and brought my legs together slightly so that he would be able to remove the jeans easily. He slowly pulled them down to my knees, then went to my feet and grabbed the end of the legs. I straightened my legs, and he pulled the jeans off in one smooth motion. He folded them, and laid them on the table near the trampoline. Then, I felt his strong hands on my feet again. He massaged them and began to stroke my calves again, first on the outside then on the inside. With each stroke, he would begin at the ankle and stroke up towards my body getting closer to his ultimate destination with each pass. His hands left goose bumps in their wake and stirred the fires of my desire yet again. By the time that his hands passed my knees, I was already writhing in anticipation. When his fingers just grazed my barely covered mound, he stopped and began to kiss my inner legs. He started at the ankle and worked his way up again. When he reached the knee, he changed and went to the other leg. When he switched back to the first leg at the knee, I was barely able to stay still. I needed an orgasm, and I needed one badly. I began to pant, and beg, in almost a nonsense way.

"Oh... Please... don't tease... I really need to cum. Please. Be nice... don't tease me anymore... Please."

Finally, his mouth made its way to my labia and fastened itself over the entire thing. I would have preferred a bit more in the way of direct stimulation, but at that point, anything was enough to send me over the edge. I bit my hand to be sure that I was not screaming. I slammed my groin against him and began to twitch. The orgasm was intense, but oddly did nothing to relieve my keyed up state. I had been waiting all night, and thankfully, this was just the beginning for tonight.

When I finally started to come down from the peak, I felt Brad's hand at my pussy and was greeted with the feeling of tongue parting my nether lips when his hand undid the snaps at the bottom of my bodysuit. I immediately re-ascended to the peak. It was the first time that I had had two orgasms back to back, and this peak seemed higher. I began to see bright spots before my eyes as I panted and twitched. My hands were pulling savagely at my nipples through the bra and the top of the bodysuit that I still wore. The orgasm seemed to go on forever; it raced from my groin up through my torso. It rushed through my nipples making them harder and more sensitive. It finally reached my head and seemed to swirl around the top of it only to descend back into my body. In its wake it left tingles and twitches. When it reached my groin again it seemed to intensify. My legs began to tingle, and then straightened, and convulsively closed around Brad's head in an effort to make sure the stimulation didn't stop. My feet and toes pointed and flexed reflexively as my orgasm began to subside. Probably due to a lack of air, Brad began to pull away and pry my legs from the side of his head. I finally regained conscious control of my legs and opened them so that he could breathe. The explosive intake of breath was almost comical, but I was too drained to laugh.

"Oh my god! That was amazing," I said, still absently stimulating my nipples.

The look on Brad's face was priceless when he saw me still pinching and pulling my nipples. His face said louder than any words that he was enjoying the view. He crossed both arms over my hips and laid his chin on them to watch me. Between the aftershocks, tingles, and his skin touching mine, I was lost to the outside world. While I recovered, he began to climb on the trampoline and move me more towards the center of it.

Once I was settled, he went back to the edge of the tramp and picked up the things he had laid on the edge and the large glass of water. He came back, sat down and handed me the water. It was wonderfully cool and just what I needed to relieve the parched feeling the heavy breathing had left in the back of my throat. When I was finished, he again crawled to the edge and set the water on the table. When he returned, he sat behind me with his legs surrounding me. He reached out and pulled the fabric that he had brought out to us. Once it was close enough, I could see that he had brought a blanket. While thoughtful (it would keep me from getting my skin torn up) it was not what I was hoping for. We needed something that would allow more discrete play than this body suit would.

I really didn't want to have to put my boots back on and go into the house, but it appeared that would be inevitable now. I moved towards the edge of the trampoline, and Brad began to open the blanket. The first thing he did was remove something from the blanket. When he scooted it towards me he said, "Don't touch that yet, I want to watch."

It took me a minute to realize that he had shoved clothes towards me, but I still had no idea what he had brought out. It could have been anything from my string bikini to my ankle length nightgown. When I reached for the clothes to see what they were he said, "Uh uh, hold your horses little lady, let me get this smoothed out."

In a matter of seconds, he had the blanket smoothed and was occupying the center of it. He sat with his back to the road, and his legs crossed in front of himself, almost like a child waiting to hear story time at the local library. The sight struck me as funny, and I had to giggle for a minute, but got it under control quickly. I pulled the bundle of clothes to me and looked at them to see if I would have to go back to the house or not. I was pleasantly surprised. He had not chosen anything that would have to be dry-cleaned, nor had he chosen anything that would be difficult to work around. What he brought was a knee length full skirt and a button up black shirt. While the outfit did not match in any fashionable sense, it did meet all of the criteria that I cared about right then.

I lay down and pulled the skirt on, and then unbuttoned the blouse. I pulled down the top of the bodysuit and put on the blouse. It was time to get rid of the wad of cloth around my waist, so I pulled the bodysuit down over my hips and legs and off my feet. In a burst of sheer mischievousness, I flicked the bodysuit at Brad with my foot. He caught it and pulled it close to his face for a feel and smell. "God, I love the way you smell. I just can't get enough. The only thing better is the feel of your skin."

His eyes burned with hunger, and his hands still held the bodysuit while he stared at the skin that my undressing had exposed. I reached under the back of my blouse and unhooked my bra, then performed that bit of magic that all women understand, but men just don't get, and my bra fell forward to land in my lap. I pushed it aside and began to button a couple of strategic buttons on the blouse so that I still allowed total freedom, but would cover anything should someone pull into the drive.

Brad's patience had been tested to the limit. He reached for me and pulled me to him. I gladly went into the circle of his arms and closed in for another time-stopping kiss. This time his hands roamed over bare skin. I was in heaven. His strong hands reached my breasts and began to rub and knead them in time with our kiss. My hands worked their way into his shirt, caressing his side and back. I just had to feel his hot skin against mine and began to work his shirt off of his shoulders. When I reached the point that it would go no farther, he reluctantly let go of my nipples to toss his shirt towards the pile of my clothes.

Finally, his chest bare, I was able to push forward and feel his strong chest against mine. My nipples were so hard that I know he could feel them as I pulled myself strongly to him. The kiss that had gone on for what seemed like forever finally began to loose its urgency. I pulled away, scooted forward and wrapped my legs around his waist, and laid my head on his shoulder. I could feel the bulge in his jeans as I settled into his lap. Just the feeling of his denim encased erection rubbing against my bare pussy was almost more than I could bear. The fire that had pleasantly subsided to a bed of hot coals ignited into a blazing inferno again.

I reached down between our bodies, and worked on the button of his jeans. It finally came free, and I began to work on the zipper. The position that we were in made it impossible for me to get it all the way down, so I pulled away and finished pulling down his zipper. Once his pants were open, I realized that he was still wearing his boots. I moved down to his feet and pulled them off for him. Then I started back up to his waist, running my hands slowly over both legs until they reached the waist of his jeans. I pulled his jeans down and off of his feet, leaving him in his boxers and socks. I am not sure what it is, but I just can't stand to have sex with socks on, so I went back down to his feet, pulled off both socks, and threw them over with his jeans.

I started at his ankles and repeated what he had done to me, kissing my way up first the outside, then the inside of each leg, licking and sucking each part as I went. By the time that I reached the bottom edge of his boxers, he was squirming and had developed a large wet spot in his boxers where the tip of his penis made a tent of the fabric. Finally, I pulled the waistband of his boxers down and engulfed the head of his dick in my mouth. The silky smoothness of his dick slid in and out of my mouth, and I savored the taste and feel of his skin. After a few gentle sucks on the head, I lowered my mouth all the way down the shaft of his penis, nestling my nose into his trimmed pubic hair. The groan of appreciation that I received when I finally took him all into my mouth let me know that I had not lost my touch. He had always told me that I gave the very best head he had ever had, and I strove to make sure that would always be the case. With the head of his dick lodged firmly in my throat, I began to draw air around it ever so slowly, and to swallow to increase the stimulation. He was beginning to buck and jerk, so I did not have to move much; he was providing that stimulation on his own. My tongue busily lapped at the base of his dick, and my lips opened and closed to vary stimulation. Just as he was about to reach his climax, I pulled back. I had plans for that erection and was not willing to waist it on my mouth entirely. As much as I hated to let that wonderful dick out of my mouth, I knew that he could not hold on through another session of that, so I scooted forward, and lay beside him while he panted his frustration. I handed him the water, and once he was finished with it, put it back.

He pulled me down next to him, and began to alternately lick, suck, and bite at first one, then the other nipple. In no time, he had me squirming and thrusting my hips in hopes that he would just enter me. Instead of rolling on top, he continued his assault on my breasts. By this time I was dying for another orgasm, and the only one that would help would have to come from penetration. Just as I was at my wit's end, he pulled his mouth away from my nipples, and rolled me onto my side. I was panting and lost in the sensations that were still coursing through my body, and it was a minute before I realized that his mouth was not still feeding on my breasts. Just as I realized it, I felt his hand cup my breast from behind, and his pulsing dickhead reach my nether lips. I arched my back and took him inside me. At first just having him in me, and his hand on my breast, was enough stimulation that I was close to the beginning of another orgasm. Just as I began to calm down, he began to thrust.

Instinctively, I pushed back at him trying to get deeper penetration. The orgasm that had been building snuck up on me and broke over me engulfing me in waves of passion. I could feel my entire pussy tighten and contract around his post almost as if it were trying to hold onto it forever. Still shuddering and panting, I began to thrust feverishly back into him, trying to maintain or strengthen the orgasm.

His rhythmic stroking continued, making the orgasm last for what seemed like an eternity. I was lost. Just as I was beginning to come down, he began to speed up. I could tell that his orgasm was not going to be thwarted this time. I pushed back harder at him and began to ascend another peak. He thrust forward hard just as I slammed back into him. His deep penetration, along with the twitching of his dick inside me, set me off again. We came together. In the afterglow, I kept his dick inside me for as long as possible. Once he had softened to the point that he fell out, I turned around, and took his extremely sensitive dick in my mouth. The taste of our juices still clung to him, and my musk complemented his salt quite nicely. Once I had him clean, I pulled his boxers up and tucked his dick back inside.

When I was through, I lay back down next to him and put my head on his chest. After a few minutes, I was treated to a surprise. He once again pulled me to the edge of the trampoline. With my legs dangling over the edge, he lifted the edge of my skirt and worked his head under it. He spread my nether lips and began to lap at our combined juices as they came out of me. His first few licks were done with little enthusiasm, but once he got a mouthful of our combined juices, he began to lick and suck in earnest. He thoroughly cleaned me out and began to pay more attention to my elongated clit.

His talented lips, teeth, and tongue strummed my clit through two strong orgasms. By the end of the last orgasm, I was just to sensitive too take anymore and had to push him away. He climbed back on the trampoline, and we lay together enjoying the feeling of being together.

After who knows how long, I realized that we could go into the house and sleep there, so I rolled over and kissed Brad lightly on forehead and said, "Wake up sleepyhead, let's go find a bed for the night." Together we gathered all the discarded clothes, the blanket and the water glass and went into the house. Both of us had forgotten about Tim being there, and we were more than just a little surprised to find him awake on the couch watching one of the many movies that Jim had sitting around the den.

Janet had fallen asleep in his lap, and he did not want to wake her but really thought that he should get home. Because he did not have a vehicle at the house, the choices were limited to letting him borrow one to get home or taking him home. If it had been anyone else, I know I would have spent the rest of the night alone, but Brad and Tim had been friends for most of their lives, so Brad fished through the pile of clothes for his keys and told Tim to be careful going home. Brad and I helped Janet to her room, and I got her out of her clothes and into bed. That was as far as my duties of friendship went. I had a warm male body waiting for me in the other room and was not willing to waste time on making sure that Janet was dressed for bed before I left. In hindsight, that was probably a really stupid move, and had to be what lead to the events of the following day.

I made my way to the room that I would be sharing with Brad for the majority of my stay here and climbed between the sheets to snuggle up against his warm chest. By this time, I was totally exhausted. I was coming off of a serious buzz, had just had several mind bending orgasms, and it was past 4:00. I remember him putting his arm around me and lazily stroking my back.

The next thing I knew, the sun was streaming in through the window, and a car was starting in the driveway. I rolled over to see what time it was and remembered that I was not alone in bed. I quietly disentangled myself from Brad and the covers. I stopped at the door of the bedroom realizing that while walking around in the buff with Brad wasn't a problem, I really ought to grab a robe before I left the bedroom. Checking the closet, I was pleasantly surprised to see that one of the many things Jamie had left was her old short robe. I threw it on and headed to the bathroom to relieve both the pressure in my bladder and get rid of the taste of a thousand rampaging turtles running through my mouth.

I have been told that there are people out there who don't have horrible breath in the morning, but I am not one of them. Smoking makes that worse, and I know it but still can't give up the nasty habit. While I was in there, I decided on a quick shower. Since I had shaved just the night before, I was able to get in and out in under 15 minutes. With a towel wrapped around my still wet hair and in the borrowed robe, I headed towards Janet's room. All of my clothes were still in there, and I needed something clean to wear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.