Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 162

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 162 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I knew mom was begining to feel good with the drinks she already had, most everyone was. She didn't seem to have many reservations about the "new" standard dancing method with me. She was smiling as she reached to guide my dick into her warm slit, and then we hugged each other. The most we could really do was sway with the music, but it was enough. Mom giggled a lot with this new erotic dancing.

Some of the others were now begining to dance. I smiled as I watched Lisa inserting Dave's long dick between her own pussy lips and they too swayed pretty much the same.

Mom seemed to really enjoy feeling my dick slipping in her pussy like this and held me tight. At least that's what her moans told me in my ear. After almost the whole song, I eased her back to the edge of the coffee table and others gave us the room they knew we would need. Since it was dawning on many that this was my mother, they were paying extra attention to us now. This was an uncommon event for most of the guests there from the camp. A mother and son combo. It was common in the camp, but not with this crowd because there were no sons of the women here.

Most stopped dancing and took seats around the living room. I had mom sitting on the table edge and knelt to kiss her while I fondled her tits. It wasn't long that I whispered that I was going to lick her pussy right in front of all of the people there.

Once I had her laying down on the table, I was between her legs, and leaning over her to kiss her and lick her nipples for quite some time. Dad was at our side on a couch with Corrie at his side. Her hand was stroking his dick nicely as they watched.

It took me some time before I reached mom's mound and I spent some time there making her hump up at my mouth.

Then I opened her pussy lips and licked her from bottom to top many times. She was wet and her clit was hard. I massaged it with both thumbs as I tongued her entire pussy. She was moaning with her eyes closed, and seemed to really enjoy what I was doing.

There were several soft cheers for me to keep at it. I could only catch glimpses of those around us as I paid my attention to mom. Lana was on her knees doing a fine job of sucking Jack as Annette looked on with Tim's dick in her hand.

Mom was on the edge of letting go with an orgasm and when I thought she was right on the verge of her spasms, I raised up and straddled her tits and slid my cock in and out of her tits and teased her lips with the tip of my cock as I pumped through her tit valley. She was desperately trying to reach my cock with her mouth. After a little while, I let her suck the tip for a while and then quickly lowered down and slid into her really wet pussy and fucked her deeply and hard.

There were more cheers now. Mom's arms were reaching for me to pull me down to her, but I stayed kneeling as I fucked her like this. I wanted the people to see my dick sliding in and out of her like this.

I knew how it looked for my own self to watch others.

Mom was in full explosion now. Only then did I lean over her and grind my cock and hips into her as we kissed during my own explosion into her.

Her pussy was milking me in spasms and it felt exciting and wonderful. My spurts finally ended and she moaned for me to bring my dick up to her to suck. She seemed oblivious to anyone around us now. Once again, I straddled her tits but this time, I let my softening cock go all the way into her mouth as she greedily sucked me.

I let her do this for several minutes to let the others get their own ideas for after sex, sex. Especially since I heard one of the women saying "Oh how damn erotic." "She's sucking him AFTER they had sex. How damn erotic."

"More than that, Corrie, did you forget THAT'S his mother he fucked and who is sucking him right now?"

I finally pulled my cock out of her mouth and leaned over her to kiss her passionately. Then I helped her up and the crowd cheered us. I was holding mom and kissing her. When we finally broke apart, I could see her exhaustion in her eyes and face.

Lisa was to my left rear side and I turned to tell her I was taking mom to bed. Her knowing look to me said that she understood that I too, was beat. It was a very long day. I kissed Lisa and mom kissed dad good night.

Mom and I said good night to all of them and went up to my favorite bedroom with her. As much fun as it might have been to stay there in the parlor, we were just too damn tired.

Moments later, I was hearing dad being cheered on by the crowd as Corrie and him went at it on the table.

Mom slipped into the bathroom and then asked if I wanted to take a quick shower with her? It was a GREAT idea and I jumped in with her. We didn't waste any time washing each other and then a few soft kisses before we dried off and climbed into the feather mattressed bed. Both of us were really tired. The mattress was designed by someone that must have visited heaven.

I held her close and we kissed as lovers while we caressed each other. We fell asleep this way, facing each other. Her body was pressed as tight to me as ever.

I had no idea what time it was when I was awakened by someone sucking me. I could feel mom still laying next to me and also her own soft moans. It was still too dark to really see who it was. Only the eventual sound of dad making his own soft moans as he was licking mom. It had to be Corrie doing the nice licking and sucking on me.

I wanted to be in a pussy rather than finish like this.

Without even a word, I sat and reached for her to slide up and she finally got the idea that I wanted to fuck her. In seconds, she guided my hard cock into her and we fucked nicely through sealed mouth kissing.

Mom and dad were going at it also on their side, and really making the bed move. He was really pounding into her. Corrie's rotating with her hips was really nice as she finally felt me shooting up into her. Only then did she sit up and pinch her nipples while she managed to ride my spurting cock into her own orgasm. I got the idea that this was just for a fuck's sake. Especially since dad hadn't even said Good Morning to mom. The only sounds were moans, and then, as soon as they were done with mom and me, they got up and disappeared.

The only thing to do was reach over mom and kiss her as she still rattled through remaining shivers in her body.

"That was a fine how do you do," she moaned. "My own husband comes in and fucks me silly and then leaves me before I was completely finished!" I was right. He just came in, licked her pussy, and then fucked her like a maniac and they left!

"Mom, the worst of it is that Corrie got my dose of joy juice I was hoping to have for you this morning!" "Well, we WILL get even honey. Trust me." "I can't be having your father becoming a hit and run pussy pumper at this stage in our lives!" "I'm going to DEMAND full service or separate houses!"

"It wasn't THAT bad was it mom?" After thinking a few moments, "No I guess not. He could have given that nice hard dick to any of the other women here this morning."

We spent some silent minutes just holding each other close and kissing. Just this alone, with mom, was wonderful. Feeling her naked beautiful body pressed to me. It really meant a lot for me to feel and hold her like this. I knew it must feel the same for her too.

A nice shower was in order.

While drying off, I asked mom if she would call home and check with Nikki? Nikki had slipped our minds with this cabin buying affair, and the newfound sexcapades that went along with it. Even mom was begining to realize that this place was a constant sex merry go round. She also realized that the women were just as free to select a partner whenever their urges needed a man. She liked this aspect a lot.

But, it was really becoming hard to think outside the box of paradise life. Was there really a life outside this place? It was so easy to start forgetting of any previous life once we entered the camp.

Once again, I pampered mom by brushing out her hair while she applied fresh makeup. Still, like the very fitrst day of our initial mother and son sex, she still loved to watch my hands cup her tits in the mirror.

I also decided to mess up her pussy hair alignment by licking her to a nice orgasm afterward. She enjoyed this quiet lovemaking from me to her. I still could never do this without the thought that this was the pussy I came from, in my mind. She was more than thankful and loving. She promised to return the favor as soon as I felt up to it.

My mind began to drift to Nikki and how close it was for her to have the baby. So, we went down to start making breakfast for those who were still at our place.

Mom seemed actually comfortable now, being naked, knowing there were almost strangers that would be coming down for breakfast soon. My occasional reminders of just how wonderful her body was against most of the other women, was in her mind also. Mom really was a stand out beauty. The nudist lifestyle seemed to agree with her psyche and like an extension of our own lifestyle back home. We were working well together in preparing all the things for the breakfast. Hardly a word was needed between us as we both set the table and other things. She also seemed to enjoy the close embraces and kissing when we had everything just about ready.

It would be hard to explain to an outsider about this mother and son loving. We were lovers, in love, sex partners, and still blended with the mother - son sex we were sharing. I know she truly enjoyed this as much as me. She was occasionally watching the clock for making a call to Nikki, not wanting to wake her at too early a time. We were having a cup of coffee still waiting for the others to rouse into this new morning.

'Billy, I have to say at first I felt kind of funny going upstairs with Tim last evening." "To me, he was almost a complete stranger that I was about to spread my legs for." "I guess he kind of understood what I was thinking when we got up to the bedroom and didn't try to push me." "He was really nice and spent quite a lot of time making me feel at ease with him. He kissed me nice, Billy." "Touched me nice." "Then, he kissed his way down to lick me really nice enough to make me really have a nice orgasm." "After that, honey, it just seemed so natural to make love with him and really enjoy it with him." "Billy, I really did enjoy it. I'm sure he did too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.