Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 161

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 161 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We started to feel a little hungry, so I showed dad and Jack the side secluded yard, and got the fireplace started.

The women were busy inside getting the other things ready for a lunch.

It was a good chance to bring mom and the rest of them up to speed on who was whom, and then about the canister.

We also told them that in the late evening, if its too chilly outside, there seemed to be a custom of using our coffee table as a sex stage for a couple to make love in front of all the others, usually in turns.

"Any mix or match couple can get into it," we explained.

"Lisa and I took our turns with different people on that table already." I laughed.

"Then, after a few rounds of that and some dancing, we usually pair off to separate bedrooms"

We didn't tell them about the special effects lighting yet.

Then we explained the canister and the dice for matching up a partner for the evening.

"Everyone is here for fun, relaxation and sex. Mostly sex." I laughed.

Its not really all that much different from how we operate at home," Lisa said.

We told them about Lana and Janie, about their mother Dolly having to go home because of her husband.

That she was Corrie's sister and the girls were staying on with Corrie.

We showed them the badminton and horseshoes, and all the rest around the property.

All of them were really impressed.

Especially being able to see right up the side of the mountain through the thich woods from where we stood in the rear yard where the rise started just twenty feet back.

"I think it was really a good price, the more I look at this place Billy." Dad said.

Jack immediately agreed.

"I suppose you've made love with all of them, Billy" Dad asked.

I smiled and said, "But of course. Some twice."

"Keep your wits about you and you'll be grabbed by each of them too."

"The women really like getting into thewir own ability to pick and choose who they want to fuck and when they want to fuck them too."

"They really like their freedom here."

"Just wait till you see how they dance tonight when we start in the back yard." I smiled.

"You won't belive it you guys," as I spoke to dad and Jack.

The women will take your dick and press it up in their pussy lips all the time your dancing."

"They do WHAT?" dad asked.

"They will take your dick and get it hard before you dance and then slip it between their pussy lips while your're dancing!"

"I don't believe it," Jack said.

"Well, just wait, is all I can say."

"Remember, everyone is here for sex. The women as well as the men."

"The women might even tell you that they love the freedom they have here too. They can do most anything they want, and no one calls them on it."

"All the people we've met are really nice and open."

"They are dad, " Lisa added.

"The men are just as nice with us women too."

By now, the hamburgers were done and we demolished the whole platter in a hurry.

"Look, I said to all of them, the thing to remember is that everyone is here for fun. They will make a move on you and if you accept or set something up for tonight or any time, its that simple."

"In the cabins and other places they live in, everything is OK."

" The only places its kept kind of off limits is at the community center and on the beach..."

Mom finally spoke up.

"Will I be expected to go off with one of the men here too?"

"Yeah mom. That's how it is, unless you really don't want to."

"No one will force you or make you feel embarrassed around this place."

"You don't have to worry about anyone hurting you or things like that either..."

"They keep a pretty close eye for the wild people and get them out of the entire camp in a hurry, the minute they smell trouble or wiseguys."

"Don't worry about anything mom or Annette."

" Just see how it goes this evening and play it by ear."

" If you don't feel right inside about the guys, then just don't, that's all."

"On the other hand, like Lisa, she was happy right away with the way it worked out."

"Yeah, I was mom. I really enjoyed these people. The guys are pretty nice to be around."

"Remember, they don't want their wives or girfriends mistreated either."

"By the way Mom, I think Zack had his eye on you. Uh Oh."

"You too Lisa. He was eyeballing you too, when we were sitting there."

"Oh Billy, Where have YOU been?"

"I knew it minute one."

"I signalled him with my nipples in Morse Code that anytime after dusk, I'm his... MAYBE forever." She giggled.

"What does that do to our concubine agreement?" dad asked with a smirk?

"I kind of thought you would forget about that dad, once I hooked you up with his redhead with the bullet tits?"

"Its a deal sweetheart."

"Where do I fit in, in this deal?" Mom asked.

"Mom, Not to worry. There's plenty of fresh new tube steak all around this place."

"Remember, everyone down here is for relaxing on their vacations and sex."

"Do you mean we can be sluts and get away with it here?"

"Not exactly sluts, but pretty close to it, Mom."

"Look, when we all meet at our houses at home, we all know we will probably be having sex with someone that night. It usually makes no difference with whom."

"While I'm at it, I said, I think its agreed that each of us loves each other deeply, here."

"I mean real love."

"I feel a special deep love with you mom, and a different but also deep love for Annette, Carol, Nikki, but especially for Lisa.

"But, when I make love with any of the other women, it is true love that I am feeling with you mom, and I can feel the same from you too."

"I can feel these same things with Annette, Nikki, Carol too." It IS a deep love we all share here."

Now dad piped in and agreed too.

"He's right Jean."

"I feel real love when I am with any of the women in our crowd too. Of course Jean, I love you deepest of all."

"Yeah, I guess he is right. I feel this love too, when any of you guys are making love with me, but especially you honey, and Billy too."

"So, there's no worry about any of us taking off into the sunset with someone from this place or any other place"

"I guess you're right honey," Mom said.

Annette was still a little quiet but listening to every word.

"Yes, I do feel a nice love when Billy and I make love, and with you too Tom."

"I understand what he's talking about."

"Just wait till later when some of them come up here to meet all of you."I said.

"Let's leave it at that and see how you all feel after a few drinks and get to know them."

"I guarantee you'll lose these worries soon."

"Watch the other women, Watch Lisa and me."

"Watch their trick of taking our dicks and holding them up inside their pussy lips while we dance."

"Let's go out and lay on the front deck and you can watch a lot of the people for a while until Corrie and her neices get here."

"Us guys will do the suntan lotion for you girls too." I smiled.

I knew once mom and Annette got used to seeing everyone else naked and having fun in open public like this, that they would feel a whole lot more comfortable.

I undeerstood that this place wasn;t like we were all used to, at home.

Certainly, this was new to them, and not exactly like walking around naked like we all did back home.

Once the women were all laid out on the air mattresses, I gave them the fuck sign to slide it in them as we straddled them to put the lotion on.

Once I started with mom, they got the idea right away and liked this lotion rubbing idea right away.

All the women moaned as we each fucked them like this from behind.

We even occasionally rubbed the oil on their backs too!

"Its the best back rub I've had in weeks." Lisa moaned as her dad fucked her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.