Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 159

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 159 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Dad had called Jack in the meantime and they compared notes on what we surveyed at this branch.

It seemed that he was quite happy with the operation as he saw it.

Jack said they would be down tomorrow for the weekend to help empty out the BIG ASS refrigerator Lisa told him about on the extension.

Mom was sitting with her legs in the water idly thinking. I waded over to her and got between her legs and kissed her back to reality.

Dad saw me kissing her and said to Lisa, "Uh Oh Lisa, looks like you're back on the concubine clock again."

She smiled as she sashayed over to him and sat on his lap both of them watching mom and me.

Mom pulled my lips to her tits for a thorough licking, knowing I would always end up further south to do a complete job.

She laid back on the deck as I licked her for quite some time. Both of us really enjoying it.

I think she also knew I would hop out of the pool and slide into her for a finish too.

Lisa wasn't lost on the passion build up either.

She was earning her concubine pay by caressing dad's hard cock and licking him into oblivion.

She was occasionally catching glances of me pleasuring my mother.

While we relaxed, Lisa happened to casually mention, "Just think Billy, Tomorrow I'll get some fresh daddy dick."

"Not unless I release you from your concubine status sweeheart." Dad was shaking his head and laughing.

"Lisa, you're becoming a regular slut right before our eyes." I smiled.

She was quick on her feet and replied, "Yeah Billy boy, but you should see what I do in front of your back too."

Later, it just seemed that we each paired off with our own partners and we went to bed a little earlier than normal.

All of us needed a good rest.

But not before I made really nice love with Lisa.

I realized it was the first night we spent actually alone together in a long time.

It was nice to use the waterbed and push down while Lisa automatically up with little work.

It was the smell of bacon frying that woke me up. It was quite early.

I looked over at Lisa in the just rising light. She was still sleeping soundly.

I didn't have the heart to wake her. I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her lips and licked her exposed right nipple.

Mom was in one of her pretty dusters as I walked in. "Hi honey." I have the same getting up rythym as at home."

I was only in my shorts as I walked over to her by the sink. I unsnapped her dusteer and pulled her naked body to me and kissed the shit out of her.

"Oh Billy, its not fair. You have your shorts on hiding that little 7 1/2 inch dick!"

That got her a harder kiss and my middle finger rammed up her pussy at the same time.

Rather than toss her over the table this morning, I just kept finger fucking her until she came with a lot of shivers in my hand.

Soon, dad walked in also in shorrts and rubbing his eyes.

"That was a nice night's sleep for a change." he said.

"Yeah it was honey. I think we ALL needed it."

She leaned over him and kissed him.

"Billy's already gotten HIS kiss for today and tonight and tomorrow." She glared at me.

"What did HE do honey?"

"He just got me off with a silly finger and his hand instead of the real thing. That's what."

"Well I'm sure he can readily fix that problem, can't you Billy?"

"I certainly can dad."

"Certainly what?" Lisa said sleepily as she strolled in the kitchen.

Mom told her I was cheating on the old family recipe by getting her off by hand."

"Oh that's terrible mom. Did you slap the piss out of him?"

"Funny you said that hon. I was just thinking about doing just that."

"What? couldn't little Billy boy get it up this morning for your own mom?"

"Well well, nothing like a woman scorned. And especially this early in the morning too." dad said.

"By the way Billy, the butcher didn't have any tube steak pieces, but he DID have some extra thick foreskin we can sew on later."

Dad choked on his coffee.

I made another beeline with my coffee out to the pool deck.

dad followed a little later with his own cup.

As we were talking, Mom and Lisa came out naked and laid down near us.

Lisa rose and began to rub tanning oil all over mom and then leaned down to kiss and lick her pussy as a finale. Not to get mom off, but to display a little erotica to dad and me.

Soon afterward, mom did the same to Lisa. Then they both laid out and closed their eyes next to each other.

I looked at dad, he looked at me.

"I shook my head, so sis he.

"I'm not sitting still for THAT performance he said quietly to me.

In seconds hos shorts were on the deck and he was prying mom's legs apart to give her a thorough fucking.

I thought it was only proper to do the same to Lisa.

It didn't seem to bother me and dad that they were screaming and moaning all through our assaults.

I finally mentioned to dad that I couldn;t understand why Lisa was moaning so loud since she was only getting a 7 1/2 inch dick anyway.?

Dad agreed as he looked over as he was fucking mom good and proper." I think she should shut up and take it like a woman."

After we fucked them, we went back to our seats and there was quietness for a while.

What a difference a good fucking does to a woman's disposition.

Now, they were far more polite and reserved as wives should be.

They even asked if we minded if they went to this new Party Store they saw in town but didn;t have time to check out yesterday?

Just to make it a clincher, I told Lisa the keys to the Lexus were on the kitchen counter.

THAT got both dad's and my dicks cleaned off really nice by mom doing me, and Lisa doing dad's until we filled their mouths with whatever cum we had left.

While I was thinking of it, I weent into the house and got the number for the camp Lisa and I were at.

I called and had dad on the extension as we talked with the owner about possibly buying the chalet.

He said he would check with the people that had rented it for many years first, and get back to us this evening or sooner.

He said that it was only fair to offer them the option first after so many years. We agreed with him.

I was still kicking myself that we never thought to bring or buy a digital camera along on our honeymoo

So, I asked dad to take a ride in his car to a store in town to find one before any more lost moments were lost.

we got dressed and took off. We did find a store in town that sold video and movie equiptment.

ISince dad or me didn;t have a whole lot of knowledge about the newer camers, we relied on the pretty girl to show us.

We were soon on our way with a nice looking thing that cost me almost $350.

We stopped for another drink and a sandwich at the same place. This time, I whipped out the camera and asked the pretty waitress to pop a pic of dad and me at the table, then we took one each with her.

We told her I was new in town and would probably come a lot more frequent.

her smile was contagious and we also asked if she would like to come to a party Sunday night?

She wasn't sure if she would get stuck working, but we gave hger my address anyway in case she could make it.

She was familiar with our road and knew two people living there near us.

Dad made me stop at a men's shop we spotted and we ended up buying two new suits and a few new ties with matching dress shirts.

He said I needed to play the part.

Lisa and I were spending money like water and we still had little coming in YET, in cash.

I would never ask my father for dough unless it was really important.

Trouble is, he was always there with it anyway.

I knew if the deal for the chalet went through, it would almost drain Lisa's and my savings. BUT, this was a perfect investment for our whole family to enjoy.

Dad must have been reading my mind.

"Will you have enough dough to swing the deal for this chalet your so excited about?"

"I think so dad, if the guy doesn;t trrry to gouge too deep."

"I still have about $40 K between what I saved from the spilt with the BASTARDS, and the money from the Wedding."

But we were hoping to save that for things we wanted for the new house back home. We want a pool too."

"Billy, your mom and me saw to THAT. They are putting in the pool right now as we speak."

"We're paying for it."

"That's one of the things Jack went over and checked on yesterday before he called."

Carol is excited now watching the house go up, Billy. She doesn't seem top be so sad about it anymore.

"With all the extra guys we had the contractor hire, the whole frame was almost complete when we left to come down here."

"Wow, I said. That IS fast."

"Well, we know you can see the importance of bringing this branch up to snuff for us."

By the way, if you want to take up golf, we can get you into our club."

"I don't know the first thing about golfing dad."

"Well, we'll teach you and you'll meet valuable contacts there also."

"That's where a lot of our business is initiated and sometimes completed also."

I realized dad had me on his fast track for a crash course in becoming an executive.

"Oh, by the way, I almost forgot to mention it." dad said.

It occurred to me that you would probably need a home office like I've had there off the living room all these years."

"I hope you don't mind, but while I had the contractor in one place at one time, I asked him about adding one to the left side of the house."

"Now, the beauty part of it is that the company will finace a great portion of it, and the government allows you to write off that section as a business expense also. So, its a win -win, and you'll have a place to run and hide when the women drive you nuts."

"Well thanks for thinking of it dad. I hadn't thought of a place to set up the computer and stuff. The office will take care of that problem nicely."

"Well its also going to be a place where you can meet with some of our business associates when they come over."

Most of them like the idea of privacy when we meet."

"Well, its about time to go home and see if the women have bankrupted us yet." He laughed.

Mom and Lisa were in the pool area stringing Japanese lanterns all over the place.

Somehow, they even managed to find a couple of juge tree plants to set back there too.

"I don't even want to ask how you both managed to get those tree planters back here?" I smiled.

Lisa was on a step ladder and didn;t even turn around as she said, "Billy, Its amazing what a little bitty BJ can accomplish."

"Show a guy a little tit and a nice smile..."

Again I looked at dad as he went to the garage fridge for the beer. Giggling all the way.

Finally Lisa and mom came over and sat down. "Annette called. They were going to leave about 2, so they should be here just about anytime now."

"I have some steaks thawing, along with hot dogs and burgers."

"How does baked potatos sound?

"A whole lot better than a LITTLE BITTY BJ, Mom..." I said.

Jack and Annette couldn;t have timed it more perfect if they tried. We had dinner all prepared as they pulled into the drive.

Lisa and I werr really happy to seem them and the hugs and kisses began.

Lisa and I found ourselves repeating much of the events of our Honeymoon to them when the phone rang.

It was the owner of the camp we spoke to earlier this morning. He said that it seemed like bad news from the family that previoulsy rented the chalet.

There was an accident and the wife was injured rather badly and everything was up in the air for their futures.

He said that if we could make it down there for the weekend we could discuss serious business.

He also added that this time, the weekend rental would be on the house since we had cleaned and taken care of the place all the time we were there.

I was jumping out of my skin at this golden opportunity and told him we would be down friday evening, which was two days away.

Then Lisa and I went into deep detail of our adventures at the chalet for all of them.

Lisa was wondering about the phone call?

It dawned on me that I forgot to tell her about talking with the camp owner earlier in the day.

When I told her it was him, and that we needed to go back there this weekend to discuss buying the place, she went ballistic and jumped up and down like a little girl.

This would be a perfect time for all our parents to see the place for themselves while we were all together.

I said that the meeting with him was for Friday afternoon or evening, and it took about two hours to get there from our house.

"Well, I'm glad we went shopping and at least got the groceries out of the way. It will save us that extra trip too." Mom said.

I was just as excited as Lisa at the opportunity to maybe buy the chalet.

This time though, I was sure we had a camera to take along.

All of us chipped in and cleaned up from dinner and then stripped like any other day, and gathered at the pool with drinks.

Jack and Annette were imperessed with all we had done in such a short time with the place.

It dawned on me to get even with Lisa now.

"Annette hon?"

"Yeah Billy?"

"Do you think you might be interested in only a 7 1/2 inch dick sometime during your stay?"

Everybody cracked up laughing for almost five minutes.

Then mom and Lisa explained how badly they both were teasing me because dad was a 1/2 inch longer than me.

Again they all laughed.

I made Lisa explain how she was able to get the super market kid to lug all the beer and wine cases, and then at the party store to have yet another kid set up the large tree planters too.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.