Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 158

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 158 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was glad that we and at least I had worn dress clothes for this initial visit to the new offices.

We were met at the reception desk by a striking woman of about 30. She had long sable colored hair and dressed in a nice beige suit skirt outfit.

She rose with a smile that made my dick twitch.

"Hello Mr. Connors, and Mr. Connors junior."

"Call me TC hon." dad said.

"This is Bill, my son.""Well hello again TC, Hello Bill."

"I'm Karen Campbell."

"I worked in our headquarters for quite some time before Jack, Mr. Mancini, asked me to come down here to help smooth over the new takeover."

I was quietly wondering how well she could smooth over a set of sheets as she spoke. There was no doubt that dad was thinking similar.

She was built for speed! Tits out to here and a set of legs to match. I wondered if Jack hadn't been tapping her back at the home office?

"What would you like to see first?" She asked.

"Well show us where the Executive Offices are and we can go from there." dad said.

"Sure, they're down this hall to the right."

We followed like puppy dogs in heat. Dad grinning as we walked just behind her provacative ass.

It was a rather long hall, and ornately decorated. Large tree plants and other amenities all the way.

Large oval windows looked down on a very nicely landscaped grounds.

It looked more like a college campus outside.

Soon, we were at the end of the hall and at a wing that went left and right.

"The board room is here, straight ahead," Opening the door for us to glance in.

A nicely carved large oval table was the center of another richly furnished suite.

"The CEO's office is there at the end of this hall, while the CFO, yours TC, is at the other end.

Immediately in front of the main CFO office door were two inset ante rooms on either side.

One was used as a small waiting room, while the other was the Exec secretary's desk and furniture.

There were nice artwork pictures up and down the halls throughout.

When Karen opened one of the double doors, she stood to one side as to invite dad in. He smiled as he passed her and seemingly accidentally brushed slightly against her outstanding tits.

This suite was also first class. A huge carved desk was centered in front of a rounded Tudor style window that looked out on even more manicured landscape.

There was a fancy stand with a computer on it.

There were several lounge chairs and tables about.

"Your secretary is out buying last minute supplies and should be back any time TC."

Dad looked around as if quite satisfied and opened a double door carved cabinet.

"Those are some of the more important supplies your secretary is getting now TC." Meaning the liquor supplies.

"You better believe they're important," dad smiled.

After we looked it over for another minute, she led us just down the hall and showed us my suite.

I was impressed. It was almost as large as dad's and had a smaller desk with a computer on a separate stand next to it. There were similar lounge chairs and a sofa with leather upholstery.

The large oval window was also Tudor style and looked out at the rear parking lot and a large tree park set back from the building's well kept lawns.

I liked it right away.

"Your secretary's desk is just across the hall Bill."

Then she showed us the executive dining room with was really smacking of class.

It also held several lounge chairs and another liquor cabinet, and a couple of sofas.

There were intercom setups and phones a large TV and other amenities.

Then it hit me. I remembered the special rooms back at the home office and wondered if this place had them too?

After showing us the rest of the various suites, we were headed toward the other end of the hall where she opened a door and showed a room with a refrigerator and full bed. A nightstand with a phone and lamp. A large bowl with safeties in it.

She smiled with a slight blush as she said, This is... this is the resting room, for the executives."

"There is another like it at the far end for the other employees too."

I knew dad didn't have a clue what this room was about, so Jack and I would have to educate HIM.

She finally led us back down the hall to almost where we came in.

There were a set of handsome double doors there that opened to a large hallway that led to the real guts of the business.

The workshops, computer rooms, many workers all about at several cubed sectors.

Oval skylights filled the overhead.

Carpeted booths and a really nice looking atmosphere about the whole area.

I didn't see a thing to complain about.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.