Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 156

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 156 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

No one argued about dashing for the pool. We were sweaty, and overheated.

We swam casually and cooled off for quite a while before we got out and went back to our bedroom.

Everyone felt far more refreshed now, though tired.

Lisa was laying in front of dad and mom was in front of me as we faced them.

The women laid on their backs and both dad and me traded caresses all over each of them as we casually talkeed now.

It was fun to reach over and finger Lisa's pussy while dad was reaching to massage mom's tit next to me.

The idea of any fucking was long past.

We told them of some of our adventures at the rustic hideaway we first stayed at. Lisa once again making everyone laugh describing Pete's BIG ASS COCK.

Then bringing up the idea of buying the second chalet we stayed at.

Lisa and I told them in detail of our adventures there and how much we wanted to return there.

We insisted we take her mom and dad along with mine for the next trip.

I told dad I was going to call the owner of the place about buying the chalet in the morning.

Both mom and dad seemed really enthused about the place the way we described it to them. we were only sorry we forgot to take a camera for pictures.

Lisa remined me that we invited them to our house anytime they had a chance.

Mom laid with her eyes closed as I caressed her tit softly. dad was doing the same with Lisa, and occassionally sliding his finger down to slide into her slit.

I knew mom was watching his hand in the dimmed light.

"Well Billy, we were going to wait until morning to tell you both but I guess we might as well get it out now."

"What's that dad?"

I could feel mom's body stiffen next to me as he began.

"Looks like I'm out of my job now."

"WHAT?"

I said sitting straight up and looking at him in shock!

"Yeah, the old company just couldn;t hack it any more so it was case closed."

"Are you kidding dad?"

Now Lisa was sitting up in front of him looking in disbelief.

Dad sat up as I turned the light up and we all started paying serious attention.

This was a very high paying job that dad had.

He was a top exec.

"Well, if you'll both calm down and lay back down, I'll lay out the deal."

"As it stands right now, you two, you're pleased to be priviledged to be laying next to a couple of millionaires!"

"You better beg your mother's forgiveness for allowing you to fuck her so nicely earlier Billy." he smiled.

I looked down at mom and she was smiling broadly.

"You just fucked a millionairess honey."

"You asked a for real millionairess to suck your dick."

Lisa sprang up again and said, "You mean I was just fucked by a for real millionaire?"

"Give or take a couple million honey." dad smiled.

Now mom, Lisa and me were all sitting up cross legged and forced them to tell us the details.

"When you two were decidding you wanted to get married, there was a company that was very interested in buying my company out.

"I've been there almost from the beginning and I've built up a lot of shares and something they call options."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.