Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 155

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 155 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

This part of the film began showing all of us back on the lounges and chairs. Mom, Jack, Lisa and I still naked.

Dad and Annette still with the silk bathrobes on.

Mom's pussy glistened on the screen, as did Lisa's from the fucking they had both just gotten in the film.

The film showed us toasting again, and finally me rising to stand in front of Annette and uncovering her bathrobe.

It showed me caressing her head as I stood in front of her and her looking straight ahead at the cock she knew would be inside her soon.

Lisa was standing in front of dad unwrapping his bathrobe also.

She had pulled his head to caress him into her tits as he sat there while she stood in front of him.

I remembered watching her massage her tit alongside his face and lean her head back in pleasure.

I was caressing Annette's face as she leaned forward wanting to suck me, but I pulled my cock back. I took it in my hand and stroked it up and down the sides of her face as I looked down at her with love.

I placed my cock's underside straight up across her mouth and nose as she desperately tried to lick my sack right on her mouth.

I was still caressing her hair as I pressed my cock to her face like this.

Moaning all around now, in the film.

Even from mom who was sitting next to Annette and watching me tease her.

Then finally a look at Lisa and we knew it was time for the bed again.

When the film showed dad and Annette, Lisa and I facing them next to the bed, Lisa pulled dad up to kiss him just as she was doing on the film.

They were turned so mom and I could watch them and they could also see the screen.

Lisa spent quite a bit of time kissing him passionately while taking his hands and leading them to her tits.

Several minutes later, the film showing Lisa and I going to our knees in front of them.

Lisa dropped too.

She smiled up to him and said how much she missed sucking his wonderful cock.

One touch from her soft wet lips and dad let out a loud moan as if he were stabbed.

Lisa went straight down on his entire long cock.

I cupped mom's tit much firmer now as she watched her husband about to get a nice unfinished blowjob 3 feet away.

I was watching mom's eyes as she laid on her side with her head in my lap.

I maneuvered her head so that my cock was now right in front of her mouth as she laid there.

Her hand went to it as she did lick up and down the top of it as she watched her husband being thoroughly sucked deep by Lisa in front of her and on the film.

It was also showing me licking Annette's perfumed pussy too.

My hand went on mom's hand as she held my half hard cock inside her lips to suck it up and down on the top half.

My hand was encouraging her to massage my balls which I knew she would have done anyway.

"It feels nice mom." I said softly.

My hand encouraged hers to move harder on my balls now.

When the film showed it was time for Lisa to lay on the bed and spread herself wide for her invitation to dad, I timed my movement of sliding my half hard cock into mom's mouth as dad was being guided by Lisa into her wet and glistening pussy.

In front of us, Lisa was doing exactly that as she laid back on their couch and was taking dad as deep as she could.

Her moans as he filled her, and her arms wrapping tightly around him.

Both of them moaning loud as dad got seated deep within her wonderful pussy.

Lisa was humping up at him with hunger now just as dad was driving down with as much.

"I've missed your cock dad, I've missed your wonderful cock."

"Fuck me good. Enjoy yourself in me."

Mom was sucking me firmly as she watched her husband in another's pussy again.

Lisa was moaning now with a full pussy. Dad was beside himself as I watched him glancing at himself on the film and as he actually fucked Lisa now.

By far, I thought, this was the most intense session of lovemaking any of us ever had.

"Suck my cock good mom. There's still some cum in there for you. Suck me!"

I knew my words would keep her excited and she did suck me harder and raised up to take even more of me into her mouth.

She was into a full fledged blowjob now. Not caring for anything except my cock in her mouth as she moaned.

She was kneeling on the couch and leaning over me as she sucked me with a fervor.

"OOOHH Mom, I know you love sucking me."

I watched dad's back arch as Lisa was arching her own up to meet his thrusts. Both of them seemed to be cumming together.

Lisa seemed to be holding her breath.

Dad's ass muscles were taut. His cock pressed entirely into Lisa.

I could only imagine the flood of pent up cum he was gushing into her.

It was only a few seconds later that I felt myself let go inside mom's mouth and I screamed for her to suck my cum.

She was. rabidly. Up and down my entire cock and up and down the sides for all she could find.

I was caressing her hair and encouraging her to suck me.

Her moans were her answer. Her mouth going all the way down and capturing my whole cock in her mouth was the result.

Again, it was long minutes before I was spent and my cock went soft.

I pulled mom to my lips and kissed her just as hard as she sucked me.

"Give me some of my cum mom."

Our tongues trading spaces in our mouths as I tasted myself again.

Mom hadn't been able to say one intelligible word since most of this began and I was riveting her with speedy pumping earlier.

There had been only a gathering of moans and screams from her for quite a while. Even after I had fucked her.

After I licked my cum from her lips and mouth, I pulled her up and we stood in front of Lisa and dad.

He was on his back and Lisa on her side on the inside of the couch.

"Suck his cock mom. Suck dad's cum too, now."

"Look at it on his tip."

Lisa's eyes were wide as saucers. Dad's were almost the same as he watched mom drop quickly and gulp his glistening cock of Lisa's and his cum remains.

Dad looked up at me for only a few seconds as mom was sucking him hard now with moaning.

I smiled at him and Lisa stroked his cock for mom to suck.

Several minutes later and well earned exhaustion, I pulled mom up and said we were going to the pool.

Seconds later, Lisa and dad were following.

There was no fanfare. I just picked mom up and jumped into the pool with her in my arms.

When she gained some sense of composure, I pulled her to me and told her I was going to fuck her as a woman tonight.

Still mostly a glazed look from her and no words.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and forced her tits as hard as I could into me.

Dad was kissing Lisa in the rounded corner of the pool as she was caressing his cock under the water.

I eased mom to the side and kissed her again and then told her I was going to fuck her as a woman and not as my mother tonight.

I TOLD her to act as a woman and forget the " mommy shit" tonight.

I said, "I want your pussy and tits and a lot of both."

Her eyes showed glazed excitement and then her hands behind my head pulled me tight to her for a kiss of pure passion.

I then eased her back and we waded toward dad and Lisa.

We waited for them to break a nice clinch.

I asked him if he would joining us in our super sized waterbed tonight, along with mom?

Mom was still speechless as she looked at dad for his answer.

"Please dad, for our first night home at least?" Lisa pleaded.

Dad looked at me and then at Lisa kind of surprised, but finally said OK.

Lisa was dragging him off to another part of the pool as she was telling him he could always trade off sometime through the night, if he wanted mom back.

I knew mom heard her, but wasn't sure if it registered with her.

I spotted a soft sponge on the pool edge and began to soak and sponge mom off on her face and tits and all over her body as she stood in the pool.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.