Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 145

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 145 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Lisa and I were both a little upset and quickly went to the bar for a drink. We really didn't know what to think of the whole series of events that just happened.

"Well, if anything, Honey..." I started..."Its not unlike the things we did and do at home for the most part!"

"BILLY!" When's the last time you got fu... ?"

She stopped in mid sentence. Then she instantly remembered about dad and I and quickly shut her mouth.

"I guess you're right Billy."

We drank that beer rather quickly and ordered another. I was thinking about walking out to the main desk and asking them to prepare our bill.

It was in the middle of thinking about that, and looking at Lisa, when the bartender said "This is on the couple at the end of the bar."

Once again, it was Karen and Pete. Down at the far end both drinking orange juice because they were working. We gave weak smiles to them as we raised the glasses and drank.

I knew they probably felt as awkward as we did right now. I know for sure that Sue would never indicate to them or even knew that I would fuck another man, so she wouldn't have told them anything like that. I had to assume they just took her meaning of we did wild things, as including that too.

"We really can't hold it against them honey," I said to Lisa.

"I'm calling them back down Billy."

I didn't say anything as Lisa waved them to come up to our seats. They seemed to jump at the chance to talk with us once more before they knew we would be leaving.

In seconds, they were standing behind us with their orange juice in hand.

"We had a little time to adjust and talk about it." I said.

"We're not mad about it. Its just that it was such a shock not expecting anything like that."

"We understand Billy. We WERE wrong to do it quite like that."

"We ARE sorry."

"It's OK," Lisa added. Then I gave them a couple of my own business cards and asked them to call us if they got up north anytime during their lifetimes.

All of a sudden I wanted Karen once more. I didn't understand what was coming over me, but looking at her refreshed face and her warm smile, I just had to have her before we left.

I leaned forward and asked her if we could all go upstairs for one more "session" before Lisa and I checked out?"

She stood back really surprised." Really?"

"I mean, you really want us... ?"

"Yes," As I shook my head with a look of question. She leaned toward Pete and his face too, was wide with surprise. By now, Lisa had figured out what I asked and she smiled along with hooking her arm into Pete's and we quickly headed for the staircase. This time, it was a mad rush of arms and legs ripping off clothes of each of us as fast as possible.

For some reason, the girls went for our cocks right away and began sucking us both furiously while they moaned at this unexpected excitement. I was on one side of the bed with Karen on her knees. Pete on the other with a look of real surprise as Lisa was leaning from the bed and sucking him hard and fast.

She was the one leaning back and pulling him on top of her first and she quided him quickly into her and screamed for him to fuck her brains out.

Karen wasn't much calmer as she too, was flushed with excitement. She watched only a couple of seconds as Pete began shoving his huge cock into Lisa before she too, laid back on the bed and raised her knees inviting me in.

I leaned down first to get one good final taste of her pussy and she let go with a loud moan. I sucked her whole clit area into my mouth and fingered her for a few seconds before finally rising and shoving my cock into her. All of us fucked hard, moaned loud and came quicker than usual. Both couples laying there sweating and caressing in our last moments together now.

Lisa once again easing down for one last taste of his huge cock before dragging him into the shower.

I spent many minutes caressing and hugging Karen, and she too, eased her way down to my cock until Lisa and Pete came out and it was our turn for the shower.

I encouraged her to visit our new house as soon as they could.

"The Holiday weekends during the summer are really busy for us here Billy. We would have to wait until the middle or end of August, at least."

"Fine." I smiled. "Just come."

"We already have a pool, and I'm checking out a nice jaccuzzi with my dad when we get back home."

"Great."

I looked at her a bit more serious now as we got out of the shower.

"We party with all our parents too, Karen."

She turned quickly and looked at me. Her hair still wet.

"You mean... ?"

"Yes," I shook my head and looked for her reaction. She seemed to be thinking and then looked back at me with a smile.

"Holy shit." How neat."

"You do your mo..."

Yes, I shook my head again.

"You do HER moth... ?"

Yes again, I shook my head.

"And she does HER fat... ?"

"Um hm" shaking my head again.

"Holy shit."

She was still drying herself and smiling. I leaned and kissed her and then licked her nipples one last time.

"Pete doesn't know, but I did my father quite a few times after my mom died."

"I really loved him and cared for him." "Still do."

"That was some time ago though." "I don't get to see him much since I began here."

"Well, you're welcome to do either of our fathers if you come for a visit, I smiled.

"Either of our mothers for that matter. " I added with another grin. I took her comb and did her long hair as she looked into the mirror.

She was a really pretty woman. AND she fucked me nicely.

She was all smiles now, realizing that I had revealed a really important secret.

"Should I let Pete know?"

"It's up to you hon, I said. Maybe after we leave."

"You better be sure about him though and what his reaction might be?"

She turned from the mirror and leaned up to kiss me again as I held her tight. A different woman's naked body pressed into me. I really did hope we would see them again real soon. I liked her genuine feelings and femininity. I think she liked my cock as a major change from being split open by Pete all the time, too.

Once again she slipped to her knees and sucked me softly while smiling up to me. One last taste Billy. It might be a while."

I couldn't cum very much now, after blasting so hard just a little earlier, and including the massive orgasm they pulled from me downstairs. We kissed once more and then went back to finish dressing and packing what we had left.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.