Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 144

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 144 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

There was a gentle but steady movement on the bed as I opened my eyes the next morning. I quickly gathered my senses and realized once again that Karen and Pete were sleeping with us.

Lisa was on her side with her arm over my chest and her tits pressed into my side as she still slept. I could feel her hair just under my chin. There were muted moans coming from their side of the bed.

Then I saw Pete as he was riding over Karen.

They were kissing and her hands were caressing up and down his back as he fucked her.

I needed to piss but I didn't want to wake Lisa yet. It took some doing, but I was able to get out from under her slowly and get out of bed. I smiled down at Pete as he looked up for a moment at me.

I went in and pissed and then thought to shower quickly. There would probably be a rush for the shower soon enough.

I went out on the balcony while Lisa slept and Pete finished off Karen's softly moaning orgasm. They continued to kiss for a while and then both rose to go into the bathroom. About ten minutes later, they came out, both still naked and gathered their clothes. They were all smiles as they dressed and asked me to bring Lisa down to their massage room before we left later today.

They smiled as they said they would give us a special "Surprise going away present."

They said they had to get down to their cabana and change all over again into their work outfits, before eating breakfast.

I gave them a smile as they went to the door.

I could see into the bed from where I sat on the balcony. I really enjoyed watching Lisa as she slept so peacefully. Feeling deep inside how much she really loved me, and my own feelings for her too.

My mind went back to the very beginning when we first got together and all the things that happened since. How very much both of our lives and our families lives had changed since, I thought.

The hotel worker was once again standing with a bucket feeding the ducks. Other birds were flying in to dive for the missed chow.

I got up and walked over and sat on the side of the bed. I stared down at Lisa and softly caressed her hair. Yes! She was a beauty. I was so proud that I had her in my life and as my wife now.

I couldn't remember a bad argument we ever had. Sometimes a little aggravation, but there was never anything major to remember.

I thought of how freely she completely gave herself to me. I also noticed she definitely carried the traits of her parents mild mannered ways too. I eased the sheet down and studied her beautiful tits again.

Now relaxed and nipples softened. I had a picture of mom's now, on that long ago day that she opened her duster and showed me hers. How she explained their sensitivity and the connection of her nipples right down to her female organs around her pussy.

How they excited a woman if they were caressed just right. Then letting me learn "first hand."

I also thought of Nikki's tits now, so full. So ready to feed our son that would be born any time now. The magic of a woman's tits! Feeding babies with little need for upkeep except proper eating. The duel pleasure of her own enjoyment as a man toyed with them, and the man's enjoyment at doing it.

The true mark of the sensuousness of a woman, I thought. Yes, I thought, Lisa's tits more than filled my needy hands and made her body so feminine. I leaned to gently lick a nipple, then the other. How quickly they responded to the faintest touch. They were almost completely hard already!

I watched Lisa's hips slowly move as I licked them again. She was still sleeping and her hips moved in direct relation!

I knew if I kept at it, that the micro cells in her pussy canal would start to fill with her fluids in readiness for taking a man within her. All these inner mysteries of a woman's body. I knew her face would tend to flush, her chest would darken. Her pussy lips would fatten with excited blood cells, and then her aroma would begin. The telltale evidence of her's or any woman's body to let a male know her body was ready for his invasion and to keep the human race ongoing.

The aroma would lead the man right to her womanhood insitinctively. I thought again of all the other women. Carol, Mom, Annette, Nikki and others. All of them going through the same sequences of their arousals like this when I made love with them.

I was able to tell slight differences in how each of them tasted. The differences in the pussies, and bodies in general after making love with each of them so many times now.

I was sure they could also tell us the same things about each of us men too.

My cock was hard thinking of all these things as I looked down at her.

I eased the sheet completely off her, and sure enough, herpussy was glistening and I could smell the beginnings of her arousal even though she was still sleeping.

I slipped my hand and fingers into her slit and gently caressed her outer lips. I dragged my middle finger up into her slit from bottom to top and then circled her clit hood softly.

Her eyes fluttered be she stayed sleeping yet.

Her legs spread just a bit wider. Her aroma was stronger. Her lips becoming wetter as my fingers lovingly stroked her pussy all over. When I finally slipped my middle finger up into her hole, she finally blinked and opened her eyes with a soft moan.

I smiled down at her and got a quick one in return as she realized she was being prepared for a nice morning fuck.

"OOOOHHH, That feels so nice Billy honey."

"Keep that up."

I did. I gently and deliberately continued to caress and stroke her and finger fucked her until she let go with more juices and came. Only then did I move to get between her legs and slide into her.

"That was so nice honey." as she felt me fill her wet pussy in this early morning light.

Again, we fucked slow and gentle. It was sex, but pure love we were sharing. Her hands clutching me tightly as she shook and let go again. I loved the way her pussy massaged my cock all through it. I met her at just about the high point of her orgasm with spurts of my own. This time, my balls really feeling tightened as they shot out my cum.

I was about to pull out and she whispered to me that she wanted me to bring it up to her mouth.

I crept up over her and she grabbed for my now half hard cock and sucked me for quite a while before we finally laid next to each other silently.

Then there was a crack of thunder and the rain came down hard. Out of nowhere, a storm had moved in over the mountains.

Both of us were startled by the thunder the smash an otherwise peaceful morning. We got up, still maked and my cum drippping down Lisa's leg. We both smiled as we looked down at it. We stood on the balcony and watched the storm rage and the rain becoming even harder now.

I turned and kissed her and she once again reached for my cock while we kissed. Damn, I thought! This woman wants more already.

She knelt down next to the railing and began to suck me again. Her hand demanding that my cock get hard enough for her needs. It took a little time, but she accomplished her dirty deed and then smiled as she stood and turned to grab the railing. Her ass wiggling at me for her intentions.

I slid into her from behind as she bent further over the railing. Letting her tits hang free for anyone in the world to see. The rain was teeming all around us, more thunder, as I pumped into her with more vigor now.

It was almost too noisy to hear either of us moaning as I finally filled her with even more cum. She turned to wrap her arms around me and kiss the shit out of me and then pulled me by the hand into the shower.

Once we showered, we got most of our things packed and ready to leave. Then we went down for breakfast.

"We still have to see Karen and Pete before we take off honey."

"Yeah," Her eyes glowed. "One more trip around the block with a massive cock..." she smiled.

"Well, I wouldn't mind one more trip inside her either."

She smiled and reached over to run her hand on the side of my face. Since they told us that the early afternoon was their slow time, we decided to go see them then.

We thought of another dip in the jaccuzzi, but decided against becoming waterlogged, being in and near water so frequently lately. We spent some time talking with other couples out on the sheltered deck while the rain teemed.

Many of them were also on their Honeymoons too. Even an older couple that appeared to be in their late 70's.

There were complaints of the rain spoiling tennis matches, croquet, and all other things that were going on around the resort.

We went to the desk and called the next cottage/cabin place on our trip to verify our reservations. All was fine, EXCEPT that a couple had called to cancel yesterday. We were asked if we would like the larger unit? It was only a slight cost disparity, the man was explaining.

"Certainly," I assured him, and then hung up a little bit happier at the unexpected turn.

We lazed around and continued to talk with different couples until about noon. We had lunch with one couple, and then went in to see Karen and Pete. Both were in an office type room just to the side of the rubdown room.

They were all smiles and in shorts and T shirts with the lodge logos on them. They also gave us brand new ones to take home.

They guided us once again to the tables and both of them said we were in for surprises this time. Both of them stripped us and then smiled as they stripped each other. Now, all four of us were naked.

The kicker came when each came behind us and wrapped dark blindfolds over our eyes. Then we were both guided to the tables and laid down. He was with Lisa, and Karen was with me. Her occasional caresses on my cock with slight giggles. Even from Lisa as I guessed he was toying with her pussy too.

The next thing I felt were these extensions being pulled out from under the table. Then my legs were raised and laid spread wide onto each of them. Lisa must have been getting the same, as I heard the same noises and her wonder at what was happening.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.