Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 138

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 138 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Once again, I was awakened by someone sucking me softly and very nicely. I kept my eyes closed this time trying to discern who it was? I could feel nipples and tits pressed against my thighs, but it was the unfamiliar things being done with her tongue and mouth that made me realize it was Sue.

I raised my head to see her laying between my legs with a smile. My cock getting serious attention from her lips.

She lifted her head now, and let my cock slip from her mouth. Her soft hands continued to softly stroke me.

"I know you told the others that you hoped they would all stay away fdrom sex today Billy, but this seemed to be the first chance I had to be alone with you since I came here."

"I knew your mom and dad would want some privacy this morning, so I told her I would come in here to see you."

"She mentioned that she often wakes you like this as well as the other women around here."

"To tell you the truth, I think its a real nice way to wake a man you care about. I used to do this for my husband often."

"Would you like to cum Billy? or would you want me to stop now?"

"OOOHHH, the decisions us men have to make," I smiled. There was my raging cock standing up proudly in front of her face. Her hands stroking and making me feel so nice. All without any urging or asking.

"Would you feel offended if I said no, hon?"

"No, not at all, but it seems such a waste of a real nice hard on Billy." she smiled. It was very early, I realized that now. I quickly thought that being young, I could replenish my supply of cum, and then some for tomorrow night's needs.

"Yes. OK Sue. I would really like that from you."

"Good. I hope since we are alone right now, that you can concentrate a little better and enjoy my wouth on you. I enjoyed doing this so often Billy. Really."

Then she lowered her mouth and began to suck up and down softly with her hands busy caressing my balls and lingering even deeper into myass crack.

She spent quite some time. Not rushed. She really did seem to like doing this. Her tongue played all over the tip of my cock and softly stroked the underside inside her mouth. Her hands then began to caress my thighs and lower abdomen as she sucked. Soon enough she had me on edge. She knew it too. She eased herself so that she was kneeling now, between my legs and began to suck in ernest. Her hands and mouth working similar to the way mom sucked me. My hips were off the bed and I felt my cock being taken deep in her throat while her fingers milked me.

Her moans, my moans met in the air between us and I stared glazed at her as I erupted into her mouth. I could hear her gulping my spurts and stroking me for more. her throat muscles were working to seemingly milk my cock so nicely. Many spurts later, and feeling her tongue bathing all over my cock, I was finally back at ease on the bed.

She slid up next to me and I pulled her to me to kiss her. My hand cupping het soft tit as she moaned and gave me some of my cum back in my mouth.

I had to lick her pussy. I just had to. Right now. I knew it would be the last chance before the wedding and our time away with the Honeymoon before i would see her again like this.

I rolled her on her back and kissed her harder. My hands stroking her long hair and kissing her nipples now. Her moans were appreciative and her hands on my head held me to each nippple. I kissed and caressed my way down her body until I was at my goal of her beautiful pussy.

She was looking down at me, knowing I was going to lick her. Her eyes wide and her soft moans still. I looked into her eyes as I let my tongue touch her clit and flicked it. Her eyes fluttered at the sensations on her sensitive button and then I spread her lips to lick her completely. She was really wet. Her taste was not all that bad, and I decided I liked it. I spent many minutes just softly licking up and down her thighs, her pussy lips inner and outer, and tongue fucked her until she screamed out a shaking orgasm.

I hadn't realized that mom had been watching me all this time. I pushed forward and stuck two fingers into her and fucked her fast as my lips sealed around her clit again and forced her even higher with this orgasm. That was when I felt mom sitting at my side and her hand coming to caress my back as she watched me pleasuring this wonderful woman. It wasn't long after that as I continued to lick and suck her, that I felt mom;'s hands gently stroking my cock from behind. I don;' think she realized I had already cum minutes earlier.

I was enjoying the feel of her fingers caressing my balls and cock, while I also enjoyed licking Sue. I really wanted to please this woman, after how nice it was the night before.

We spent many more minutes before I was able to make her orgasm once more. This time, I made a point of letting her see that I was drinking her juices as she had done to me.

When I went to rise. mom had disappeared. Both of us went in to shower and we cleaned each other with smiles of satisfaction.

Mom had also brought Sue's clothes into my room for her to get dressed. Very efficient woman. The smell of bacon frying made us speed up getting dressed and the playful kissing and fondling along with it.

Mom had on a pretty floral blouse and white shorts. Her hair was combed and tied in a long pony tail. It really did make her look even more youthful, I thought.

I turned her from the stove and kissed her, cupping her tit as I did last night. Her arms went around me and once again, I felt her struggling against the fear of losing me soon.

Mom turned back to the stove quickly as Ilet her go. I saw her hand go to her eyes. Several minutes later she turned with the skillet and served us.

"carol and Bobby are still sleeping honey. She replaced the skillet and poured coffee. Then leaned down and surprisingly, gave Sue a warm kiss on the lips. Sue's arms reaching to hug mom.

"I really don't have a whole lot of time this morning Billy. I have a LOT to do in the office to get the people up and off their asses to get things ready for your wedding, and plan for one this coming week."

Since I told her that mom knew about the hidden cameras in iour suite, she said that they were all in place. Three of them for anything I had planned. She would make sure I had the originals and would keep a set for her own use as Lisa and I agreed.

Mom seemed a bit shy at dirst admitting tjhat she knew of the cameras.

"Someday, we'll all have a party and show ALL of Billy's camera collections." She finally smiled.

Soon, Sue rose and finished her coffee. She leaned to give me a kiss, and then another hot one for mom as they both reached for each other's tit.

Once again she thanked us for inviting her and how much she enjoyed the party and finally getting back together with mom and dad. Mom stood now and they hugged.

"We'll definitely see you at the wedding tomorrow night. won;t we?"

"Yes, Rita. I fully intend on getting at least one dance with this guy before they take off for upstairs."

"Well," mom said. We'll talk a little bit more then."

"Sue, I'm so happy that we've met again. I hope we can stay close from now on?"

"You can bet on it Rita." "You can bet on it."

Once again they hugged and kissed and then Sue leaned to kiss me once more.

"I hope you enjoyed my wake up call?" she smiled.

"I certainly did Sue. Thank you."

"THANK YOU, for opening my long closed doors Billy. I mean it." as she turned to leave.

Mom and I cleared the table and ste places for carol and Bobby for when they finally woke or finished their early moring lovemaking. Her and I went out on the deck with coffee, and a chance to plan what last minute things needed done today.

"We'll have a lot of time with hr mom, don;t worry. Especially since she also spends a great deal of time at her other office down where we are moving. She can even stay with us down there if she likes."

"When you and dad come down, you'll still have your own bedroom too."

"I forgot all about asking her if she wanted to join us next week while we're down there setting up the furniture and stuff while you guys are away on your honeymoon?" mom moaned.

"Well, I smiled, Its not a bad way to break in your new bed down there and give it a test drive!"

Mom smiled. "Good thinking honey. good thinking."

We heard carol and Bobby making their own breakfast back up in the kitchen. They soon joined us with their plates full of eggs and bacon.

Both of them exclaiming how nice the party had gone.

I told Bobby that I hoped we could get some of the guys together along with Dan, my father and Jack so we could all go for a last roundup and play some pool and have a few beers as my last day as a single guy? He said he would make some calls and save me some time.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.