Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 137

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 137 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was now laying on top of Jean. kissing her and leaning down to lick her nipples. I kissed her body as I slid down toward her pussy. Her hips were humping gently in anticipation. Lisa was kneeling to our right and Steve was sitting on the edge of the lounge on my left.

I looked up at both of them and then to Jean as I began to lick her clit. I had her legs over my shoulders and buried my mouth into her pussy. Her moans and excitement were already at a peak but I wanted her really ready and hot for Lisa and me to make love with her, and before I slid my cock for the last time in a woman as a single person.

I eased off her before she could cum this time and she moaned in desperation. I stood up and pulled Lisa to me and kissed her passionately. She was as excited as I was at the idea we were both about to share Jean. Then I guided her down on the mattress next to Jean. Jean got between her legs right away and then smiled up at her with a girlish giggle. She smiled over at her husband and then looked to see where I was. I was on my knees waiting for her to begin sucking my lover. My about to be wife.

Finally, after caressing her own tits and smiling down at Lisa again, she moved down and began licking her upper pussy and mound. Her pussy was spread and so inviting as I held my cock up to find her hole. In seconds, I was back in a tight warm wet glove. Both of us moaned as I spread her open and plunged all the way in one shove.

This pushed her tighter into Lisa who was watching and blinking as she knew my cock was now in Jean.

Our eyes locked as she was being licked nicely, and I was feeling a wonderful pussy wrapped around my cock again. The moans were coming from each of us. Now mom had come over and sat behind Steve on the lounger.

She reached her hands around him and caressed his hairy chest and nipples as her tongue played around his ear.

"Hot isn't it?"

"Watching your wife being fucked like this?"

"OOOHH God, yes it is Rita."

"Billy does me like that alot for his dad to watch."

"Its been a while since we've been able to..." Steve moaned. Mom's hand had lowered and gripped his hardening cock.

Now she knelt for better access at his side and kissed him for a moment while continuing to stroke his cock. Both of them watching me fuck his wife right in front of them.

"She's sucking Billy's honey pretty good there isn't she?"

"Oh God, Rita, this is only her third time doing this, but never with a guy inside her fucking her like this."

"Would you like to cum while you watch my son fuck her?"

"Oh God Yes, Rita." "Please keep doing that."

Mom's lips trailed to his ear again and she whispered something to him while they both watched me fucking his wife. She was really getting into licking Lisa.

Soon, I felt a pair of hands and someone kneeling directly behind me. I was too busy to turn. I was getting my balls massaged and my back rubbed nicely while I fucked Jean, I felt the fingers probing into her pussy along with my cock also, and then sliding up to probe around my asshole. Then I felt a pair of big tits with hard nipples pressing into me as my balls were being massaged again.

I glance to my side a moment and mom was now leaning from the deck into Steve's lap and sucking him slowly while he watched all of us.

When the tits scraped harder against me again, I knew it was Annette. Especially when I felt her finger start to slide into my ass while her other hand caressed my bouncing sack.

This was a wonderful fuck. Especially knowing that it would be my very last as a single guy.

Lisa was about to cum any second from Jean's mouth, her eyes riveted into mine as she watched my pleasure too.

"Cum in her Billy. shoot that cream into her needing pussy."

I was being urged in my ear by Annette while she continued to pleasure me underneath with her hands. She was really good at it.

She was blocking my view momentarily of Steve and mom, and I heard him moan loudly. I knew she was forcing his cum from his balls. Immediately, I thought of mom and how I felt when I came like that and I began to shoot into Jean. My cock bursted hard. As if my balls were going right with these spurts this time. Still being massaged by Annette all through this orgasm. I was moaning so loud and hadn't realized it.

"Fill me Billy. Fill my pussy, Jean was saying. She had leaned back from Lisa's pussy to pay attention to my spurting cock deep inside her. Annette was stroking my back and still cupping and massaging my balls a little firmer all through it.

Wow! It really felt nice. My hands had cupped Jean's tits and I was holding her tight backward to me as I finished cumming. Her face was turned to me and she was trying to kiss me at the same time she was feeling my spurts filling her. Lisa had quickly pulledf her legs from under us and knelt in front of Jean snd began licking her pussy while her mother still caressed her clit from underneath Jean and me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.