Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 135

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 135 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was several long minutes before we finally broke our mouths away and came back to this planet. Her pussy was throbbing like I couldn't remember for "Our" women. Our breathing was heavy and I leaned straight back while her legs were still over my thighs. My cock was still in her but beginning to finally wilt.

The minute I leaned back from her, mom went for her lips and they kissed feverishly. Then mom sucked her nipples and finally worked her way up to me. She kissed me as my arm went around her, but then I eased up and off Susan and was about to lay at her side when mom dove for my softened cock and sucked me hard.

Susan was watching this as she was catching her breath.

"OHHHH God Billy. I still can't get over a mother sucking her son's cock and helping him fuck a woman!"

"UUUUMMMMM mom said as she finally cleaned my cock. Her hand was cupping my balls as she raised up and kissed me again.

"That seemed to be a really nice one Billy. You guys really went at it."

"It was nice mom. Thank you Susan."

"THANK YOU Billy, I'm the one that really needed it after all these years of nothing. And I mean NOTHING!"

"Well hon, since your going to be with our family from now on, you will never go hungry again. I promise you..."

She smiled broadly as mom agreed.

Once I finally pulled out from between her legs and laid at her side, mom took my place and dove into Susan's pussy.

"OOOOHHH My God! Now you're mom is... OOOOOHHHH Rita. OOOHHHH!"

Mom was licking her ravenously. She raised her head for a moment. "Just like in our dorm rooms when we used to come back from dates and suck each other's pussies for our boyfriends' cum. Remember?"

"Ohhhh Rita yes."

Susan's hips were rising and falling with all her excitement and mom went back to licking her pussy. It was many minutes later that she brought Susan to a shattering orgasm. I was caressing her tits and kissing her while mom brought her to the end.

Then mom leaned over Susan and wanted to kiss me. I knew exactly what she was doing. I met her lips and took Susan's and my juices during our open mouth kiss. It took Susan a few seconds to realize what we were doing because she was still coming down from the orgasm mom had forced from her.

"Oh my God! I don't believe what you two are doing?"

"Just like WE did in college."

After caressing mom's tits and finishing our spit swapping, I fell to the bed and laid on my back.

"Oh Rita, that was fantastic."

"Just like back in school."

Mom smiled down at her as she knelt between her legs, still caressong and stroking Susan's spread and sated pussy.

"We used to come back from our dates and lick each other's pussy Billy for each other's boyfriend's cum.

"Susan has sucked a lot of your father's cum out of my pussy and he doesn't even know it... YET!"

"Haven't you noticed how much I enjoy licking your honey after you fuck her good and proper?"

"yeah, I have mom. You are so twisted."

"Twisted my ass Billy. I told you honey, I love sex. So does Susan." "At least FROM NOW ON she will once again."

Now mom looked down at Susan. "Are you ready to FINALLY fuck my husband?"

"He's only been dying to get in your pussy for twenty years?"

"OOOOHHH Rita, I saw his dick tonight. I think he would rip me apart before I can even get back on track with a decent sex life again."

"Nah, Billy's just a smidgen smaller than he is, and they both fuck us women really good."

"ALL of us women."

What I had in mind is for Billy to fuck my brains out while you are doing Tom right here."

"Then, we can once again swap their cum like we did back in school?"

"OOOOHHH God Rita, you mean you want to trade father and son cum?"

"Certainly. I suck the hell out of both of them all the time anyway, but you haven't."

"I have been sucking Tome EVERYDAY right here, since we married when he gets home from work."

"I told you earlier, I love waking Billy up with a BJ too!"

"Well, please let me go in the john and clean myself up a little for my first time with Tom, at least. I must be a real mess."

"OK, good idea. He might want to lick your pussy first anyway."

"It will probably take me a while to extact him from a girl anyway. I warned him earlier, NO DIPPING HIS WICK in any pussy tonight if he wanted to have you."

"I told him he could lick all the women down there, but no wick dipping until he is with you."

"I wanted him to have a nice full set of balls for you Sue."

By the time I drag him up here, you should be ready with a smile."

BUT, Let me suckk him for a minute or two Sue, while he's looking at YOUR naked body and knowing I'm getting him good and ready for you."

'Oh God Rita, have you ALWAYS been this horny and hot since college?"

"Well... yes and no. Billy and me opened a great world here, together, haven't we honey?"

"We sure have mom. We sure have."

"Maybe I'll take a quick shower with her mom. I feel a bit messy too."

"Sure Billy. I'll let Lisa know your "involved" for a little while longer."

She reached down and cupped my balls with a smile.

"Maybe I'll give Lisa a quickie licky too, since you said no more sex tomorrow!"

"Mom? Are you becoming a closet slut?"

"I'm trying the best I can Billy, with what I have to work with."

We all laughed and I reached for Sue's hand.

We headed for the master bathroom while mom scooted down the stairs with her tits flopping all over the place in her excitement.

"I can't believe this family or your mom Billy!"

But, she was about to make dad's day. Susan seemed more like she was at home now with her apparent refresher course with mom and me. She was a LOT less reserved than when Lisa and I first met her, made love with her!

I think most of it had to do with meeting mom and dad once again. I felt really happy for her, now knowing the deep sadness she had harbored all these years with her husband getting killed so early in their marriage.

There was still that classy air about her though. She was excited at the prospect of FINALLY making love with dad. How he had yearned for just one trip around the block with her, while she yearned for the same, neither knowing that all they had to do was just mention it to mom, and their frustrations all would have been alleviated back then.

Mom said that she never knew of Sue's desire to fuck dad, or dad's wanting the same, because it always seemed they were just locked in to their own partners at the time, and that was that. I checked the water temp and then showed the way with a bow and extended arm to her, into the shower.

It was made for sex. Pure and simple. Built in bench to sit of for blowjobs and fucking while getting clean. Very efficient. Even hand held sprayers for each to use inside and out on a partner. I found mom's mitten sponge and soaped it up. Then I began to sensually c, ean and massage allover Sue's tits and eventually, her whole body. I kissed her frequently as she leaned to caress my half hard cock.

"I've only made love once since Phil was killed Billy. THAT was many years ago.

"Somehow, I felt really guilty afterward for some odd reason, and never got that close again... until you and Lisa.

She looked up into my eyes and I leaned down for a reallay loving kiss. warm, sensuous and with all her feelings. Her wonderful tits pressed into me as her hands continued to caress my cock lovingly. I knew she was happy now. Happy with this brand new sexual awakening that was happening to her after so many years. I really could love this woman, with little problem. Somehow, I felt she was thinking pretty much the same right now. I was carssing her nipples and tits as she continued to stroke my cock. Then, withour warning, she dropped to her knees on the plush carpet and began to suck me again. Lovingly, and slowly. Her fingers stroking and caressing my balls as she sucked me as deep as she could. Her eyes looking up seeming to want approval. My hand reaching down to caress her hair as I watched my cock disappear in her soft mouth.

Soon, she had my eyes rolling as I shot into her mouth. Her fingers still keeping the same soft and steady stroking as she sucked harder. Moaning as she tasted my cum sliding over her tongue and down her throat.

Yes! I knew she wasn't lying when she said she loved sucking her husband. She licked and kissed my cock as if adoring it for some time after I had cum. Even seemed to be weighing it in her hand.

I had to kiss her again. I reached for her hands and helped her up. Another warm and tender kiss with no words.

Her eyes were almost always in a state of constant excitement. When I turned her in clircles to rinse her off, I sat on the built in bench and kissed her puss mound and reached up to caress her tits. Her hands were busy covering mine, and on my head while my tongue only licked her upper pussy area and her clit a couple of times. I was hoping to keep her excited and at this level for dad.

Then she did the same for me, Spending a lot of time kissing while her mittened hand worked all over me. Even grabing my cock and sensually stroking it through the soft mitten. I walmost came, but backed away. I needed what cum I had left in my balls for mom's expected caper, and I knew it.

finally, we kissed and got out. Drying each other like long lost lovers. I knew she was now hooked on how our lifestyle sppeared to her. She mentioned a couple of times how she just couldn;t wait to have dad inside her waiting pussy after all these years. It seemed her reserved aspect was now shoved aside in favor of her sexual needs.

While all this was going on, mom had found dad in the pool with his head buried in Carol's girlfriend's pussy. Since she was relatively new to all of us. mom introduced herself by leaning over her and kissing her, then sucking her tits as she watchefd her husband finishe her off with his tongue. As this new girl, Karen, began to cum from dad's licking, mom sealed her lips over heas and caressed her tits, and then lifted and offered her own tits to Karen while she spasmed into dad's sucking lips.

When she finally came back to earth, mom kissed her and said, "Well, hon, we hate to eat and run, but my husband has a really important appointment for a little while."

"We'll be down in a while. "

Mom surveyed the crowd and found Lisa on her hands and knees with her father plowing her nicely from behind. Annette and Jimmy were right in front of her with Annette on top, getting her fair share of her son's cock.

Jack was seeming to be getting a rest as he talked with the new couple, and Dan and Carol were busy stroking each other in another corner, while Nikki just casually and thankfully rested.

Mom was dragging dad by the hand through the yard. Almost as excited as he was, that he was finally going to get to fuck a beaty like Susan.

"Billy should have her good and ready for you honey."

"She's almost as hot as a bride on her wedding night."

Sue and I were now sitting on the bed talking as mom and dad came in the room. I watched Sue's eyes as dad came in. First at his face, then riveted to his rock hard cock sticking straight out.

It WAS a presentable hink of meat.

She smiled up to him as she patted the bed next to her for him so sit. Mom was crawling up to lay back against my chest as we got ready to watch this 20 year wait about to happen between them.

"We have to tell you something honey."

"Something you never knew."

I had been reaching around front and caressing mom's tits as she spoke.

"Remember when we used to go out on dates in college?"

"Why certainly I do honey."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.