Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 132

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 132 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The sun was really hot as it baked down on mom and me now laying on mattresses on the deck. Mom really liked the sun and the idea she could get a tan completely naked like this.

"I never like my tits and pussy having those untanned areas honey."

Mom finally turned on her side and looked at me. Her long blond hair was bunched up on her lowered shoulder along with her tits leaning downward also. Still her nipples were hard. She smiled tenderly and seemed to be trying to say something.

"Billy... ?" was all that she managed to say. I knew. I knew her well enough now to know that she wanted me once more. Once again her eyes fluttering and lids slowly closing.

I smiled at her and reached over to fondle her nipple. Her hand went on top of mine as I felt her need once more.

Her pussy was glistening as I moved to a kneeling position.

I urged her on her back and sat on her lower thighs and began to slowly massage the whole front of her body as she kept her eyes closed wordlessly. Just soft appreciative moans. My balls were laying right on top of her pussy mound. I knew she wanted me again. Remembering her saying she wanted all of me she could get before I would leave this house. I continued to caress and pour more oil onto her skin. I was loving this quiet time with her myself.

I moved further down and massaged her pussy mound softly. I used my two thumbs to spread open just the top of her slit and exposed her delicious and tender clit. I massaged this also with both thumbs as her hips tried to rise with my weight on her.

"It feels wonderful honey. "You're going to make me cum and you know it."

"Yes, I know mom. I want to be inside you too, after I do make you cum this way."

I raised enough for her to spread her legs wider and caressed her pussy entirely, with soft stroking and probing. Her lips were swollen and wet. Her trimmed mound was glistening in the sunlight as I looked down at this beautiful woman who just happened to be my mother. Soon, with my thumbs once again both manipulating her clit softly she came. Moaning and writhing as I brought her to a nice orgasm. I raised up and without her even opening her eyes, she reached under me for my cock and guided me into her.

"UUUMMMM Honey, wonderful!"

"Fuck me now honey. Really fuck me as a woman and cum with me."

"I'll try mom."

Her pussy was loving me with all she had. Continous massage deep inside her. Yes, mom really was good at making love and making a man feel all his senses. I realized some of all these experiences with her was actually rubbing off on me. I spent time slowly licking and sucking her nipples as her hands caressed my head, and then trading our tongues as I felt her cum again with her pussy spasming around my cock. God! How I loved the way the different women went through their orgasms and spasms. Each different but yet each so alike. ALL of them tended to grip my cock deep inside as they began. Only seconds later, I was shooting inside her with several hard spurts. Once again, mom's wonderful pussy milking me as she looked into my eyes. Feeling my cum enter her for the thousandth time now, through all these past months.

We stayed that way for some time. Still deep inside her while we kissed and caressed each other. I liked this after time just as much as she did. Both of us keeping our eyes closed most of this time and feeling our individual pleasures from each other. I felt the wetness and my cum all around my cock still inside her. I also felt her trying to make me hard once more.

After a while, she did. I fucked her nice and slow again, but didn't have the cum yet for a good explosion this time. For a change, I only seemed to dribble cum instead of really spurting.

"Oh sex is so wonderful Billy." she whispered in my ear.

"sex with love like we all share here is fantastic honey."

"It is mom. It really is."

Finally we sat up and she said she would have to get dressed to go grocery shopping for the party tomorrow night.

She reached for my hand as we walked back into the house. As mother son, and also lovers.

She went upstairs to dress while I called Bobby and invited him to the party. He was glad to come, and mentioned that his vacation started tomorrow also.

I yelled up that I was going to go over to see how Nikki was doing, and that I would see her later. Mom said that she would leave a note for the girls to let them know where we would both be.

Nikki was laying naked next to her pool on a mattress with her eyes closed.

"Hi woman." I said as I neared her. She automatically was trying to cover herself like women do, but then realized is was only me.

I knelt down next to her and gave her a soft kiss and then caressed her swollen belly, and back up to her swollen tits and extended nipples.

"Feeling any better hon?" I asked.

"A little Billy. Everything is such a bother for me right now, having to lug our son around inside me all the time."

"My back was bothering me so I decided to come out here and take a rest."

I reached for the bottle of lotion next to her and began to give her a nice massage just as I had done for mom just a while earlier. She really liked it. She too, kept her eyes closed as I caressed all over her tits and belly, then as with mom, I massaged her clit with my two thumbs too. After a little while, I brought her to a nice easy orgasm. I made her roll on her sides and did her back massage also.

I wanted to lick her pussy in the worst way for some reason. I guess it was to taste her wonderful pregnant woman fluids, and knowing our son was only inches away inside above my mouth. I eased her over toward the pool and let her legs drift in the water. I got in and moved between them and massaged her belly and tits some more. She was moaning her appreciation as I saw the wetness of her orgasm on her distorted pussy. The baby was really pressing all over her groin area now.

Finally I leaned down and licked her pussy for a long time. She was laying back comfortably on the cushioned mattress. All the time massaging her mound and the baby also. I once again sucked her clit softly and forced yet another shuddering orgasm from her before I climbed out of the water and sat at her side. I let my left hand continue to soft caress her entire spread pussy as I sat there.

"OOOOHHH Billy honey, that was wonderful. Once again honey, I was in no mood to even think of sex and here you come over and make me cum twice or three times like that?"

"Billy please, bring your cock up here honey. I want to suck you. Please."

"At least I can do that for you."

I smiled at her as her hand reached for my cock and I stuck a pillow under her head while I knelt to her side. Nikki caressed and sucked me wonderfully for quite a while. I knew she enjoyed doing this. When she knew I was close she quickened her soft stroking straight into her mouth as I began to shoot. I felt her swallowing my cum and sucking for more. Long minutes of her insistent hands keeping me raised above her mouth like this. Her mouth licking and sucking my hanging balls over her mouth and the soft caresses. She almost had me ready to cum again. Finally I sat back next to her and a few minutes later, Carol and Lisa came back with some Iced Tea.

I think by their expressions that they both realized Nikki and I had some sort of sex together.

Nikki sat up with her legs spread for more comfort.

"Dan is taking me out for a nice dinner for one of our anniversaries tonight." She said.

"Oh? Which one?", both Carol and Lisa asked in unison. Nikki looked a bit sheepish for a moment. "Its the... Its the anniversary of the night Dan took my virginity."

"Or the night that I willingly gave it up to him, at least."

"OOOOHHH Cool Nikki." "But how do you remember the exact date for something like that after all these years?" I asked. As if a tape recorder was echoing in stereo, all three answered. "Calendars silly."

They all giggled at saying the same thing.

"You mean you marked your first time on a calendar Nik?"

"ALL WOMEN DO BILLY." They almost said in unison again. Lisa and Carol looked at each other with big smiles and then said "I do too Billy..."a split second apart.

Then Carol and Lisa looked at each other with knowing looks. Both of them saying that they had the same person as THEIR FIRST.

"We even have the date circled of the first time we let a guy touch our tits too Billy." Carol smiled. I knew it was me they were talking about then.

"I marked my very first blowjob that I gave too," Lisa smiled. Nikki and Carol both said they did too.

Then they explained to Nikki that I was their first in most departments but they each still marked the dates on their own calendars. It was beginning to be late afternoon so we left Nikki to get dressed and ready.

Mom was in the driveway unloading bags and the girls ran to help. I stood in Nikki's drive and looked across at just how stunning mom looked from a distance. The sun was making her long blond hair shine. She was wearing a really nice fitted cream blouse with matching shorts. Her tanned skin making a really nice contrast. Even from where I was standing, I could notice no bra. Her tits wiggled sexily as she leaned in and out of the back of the wagon.

I couldn't resist giving her ass a little pinch as I neared her to take some bags. After she loaded up my arms, she leaned over them and gave me a kiss.

After we emptied the car and brought all the groceries in, I left the girls to their chatter and went out on the deck with a beer. I was really loving the idea of being able to walk around naked in our little private nudist neighborhood we had. Our nearest neighbors were at least another 500 yards down the road, past groves of trees, except for Nikki and Dan across from us.

It just seemed so easy for all of us to get into this after mom broke the initial ice when her and I had first begun to make love. So much had happened between then and now.

I was beginning to replay that very first day when mom revealed her tits to me and gave me instructions on how to touch a woman...

Dad's car was pulling into the drive broke my train of thought now. He was a little earlier than normal, as he said he might be. The three women were coming out the back door just as he reached the back porch. All of them naked once again. Mom wasted no time in grabbing his arm, leaning up for a kiss and I smiled as I watched her march him up toward their room for his ritual blowjob.

The nicely tanned tits and asses of Carol and Lisa were walking towards me on the pool deck. All three of us knowing about the ritual and smiling. They noticed me looking over at mom and dad and knew what I was thinking too.

"Want one too, Billy?" Carol asked. Even Lisa giggling that we too, should start a ritual like that for ourselves.

The girls said that we were just going to have hot dogs and hamburgers tonight. All the salads were made. No one really felt like eating anything heavy with all the heat any damn way. I was laying on my back on a mattress and Lisa laid on one beside me after leaning over to kiss me.

After a while, with my eyes closed, I felt Carol's soft hand stroking my cock and then hearing Lisa moaning and I knew Carol was doing both of us with her hands at the same time. Lisa reached for my hand as we continued to lay there with our eyes closed and came at different times in Carol's soft hand work. Then she leaned over and licked my cock of all my spurted cum. What a nice sister. As I sat up to offer a thank you, I noticed she was also licking Lisa now too, after her orgasm. Then Carol said she wanted to go upstairs and rest for a while, after she called her shop to check on how things were going.

I mentioned to Lisa, after we were finally alone that I felt funny about making the tapes of our Bridal Suite, unless we let mom know at least. I reminded her of the day all of this started when mom had caught the tapes I had made of her and dad, and then found the camera hidden in her bedroom. Lisa shook her head in agreement. She should know Billy. Let me talk with her about it and see if it will bother her?"

"If she says no, then its a no."

"OK honey."

After about a half hour, mom and dad came out on the rear porch with trays of food. Once again I could only stare at her beauty as she stood there for a moment as if trying to remember something.

How absolutely stunning, even if she was my own mother. Hardly a bit of sag to her proud tits. Shapely hips that had no fat, and legs that went all the way to there...

A body that looked like it was only about 28 or 29. I couldn't help but notice her reddened nipples and damp pussy. Dad apparently fucked her again, good and proper. After all, he was a gentleman.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.