Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 129

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 129 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was several excited minutes more before my cock became far too sensitive for any more touching for a while. I had to pull away from this needing woman.

I reached down and pulled her up to me and wrapped my arms around her for a deep kiss. Her entire naked body was pressed into me. She was in complete surrender to all this passion right now.

Lisa was caressing her back and shoulders while I kissed her several more times and cupped her beautiful tits so I could lick her nipples. Her hands held my head softly as I sucked the hardened and pretty nipples. Still her soft and satisfying moans. I reached up and hugged her once more and kissed her soft inviting lips. Her eyes were still somewhat glazed from her complete fulfillment right now. I smelled her pussy more intensely now. I knelt down and licked and kissed her mound and slid my fingers into her slit a few more times before raising and saying that we really had a lot to get done today, but Both of us, Lisa and I, would really want her to come out to the house as soon as she could.

"Yeah, Susan. You would love our families. really. Pool and all."

"I think I'd like that Bill. Lisa."

Lisa turned Susan to face her as she still knelt on the bed while Susan stood on the floor. They kissed as lovers. They touched their tits as lovers now. Moaned into each other's mouth as lovers. Reached down and slid their fingers into each other's slits as lovers.

I knew we would have a long time friend to introduce to our families and lifestyle.

Finally, both women gathered all their clothes and with girlish smiles, ran into the master bathroom. I knew damn well Lisa would lick her pussy one more time before she was through with this gorgeous specimen. I also knew she would give her a little insight on how both our families operated.

It took about another 25 minutes before they both emerged with smiles from the bathroom. Both coming near me. "I really want to thank you for all this Bill. As I told Lisa in the bathroom, it has been... its been many years since I've had a date or sex. With a man OR woman. "Yes! Lisa I guess, figured me out quickly that I've come to like both men and women since the death of my husband."

"I don't know why that is, because I was always just a one man woman all my life."

"EXCEPT in college with my room mate back then so many years aog."

"Susan, Its perfectly OK with us, and our families. If Lisa hasn't told you already."

"She's told me some, and surprise, surprise, Bill."

"Your family too?" she just smiled. Lisa will tell you later."

"Susan, the main reason we wanted all these special rooms adjoining ours is because Lisa and I have a very special Wedding night planned. For ourselves and it includes both our parents too. Right here in this room."

"You mean... ?"

"Yes." Lisa piped in with a soft smile. We have packages that will arrive here at the hotel to be put in the rooms. Each one is special for different people, My sister, her brother, our parents, and of course close friends that will share that large suite across the hall, with those attached rooms."

"We will make love our first married time right here in front of both sets of parents, and then make love with each of them right here on our wedding bed."

"My Billy here will make love with my mom, his mom, while I am making love next to them with my father and then his."

"We intend to lick and suck each of them right where you are standing first, before we lay them right here on this Bridal bed and make love with each of them."

"Are you kidding?"

"No hon. Not at all. We have been kicking around filming the whole evening here for all of us to enjoy later."

"Oh God! How sexy." she looked completely taken aback.

"We love our parents and sister and brother. I mean we love them."

"I realize what you mean Bill." she answered. "It sounds like its going to be one hell of sexy wedding night for all of you!"

"It will be, Sue, it will be for all of us." Lisa added.

"Look Bill, you abd Lisa have reawakened the need in me once again. I explained to her in the bathroom, and I showed her my own appreciation for taking me up to that wonderful place when us women orgasm."

"Now, I hope you can take just a few more moments so thatI can repay you for your wonderful lovemaking too, so that I might keep this fresh in my heart and mind till we meet again?"

"Bill, when I sucked you before, I couldn;t help but think of you as my husband I was taking in my mouth. That was a bit selfish of me, but I was really excited then, and like Lisa said while I was doing it... I needed to taste a man's fluid once more. Desperately, Bill. "I was selfish in pretending you were him as I felt you emptying into my womanhood and then into my mouth."

"He and I did that so very nicely and often... I just couldn't help myself for thinking you were he."

I was so really turned on by all of it with you Bill, and you too Lisa, that I really got lost in it. It has been a very long time since a man has been in my mouth like you have today."

Her eyes teared up again momentarily as she seemed to be remembering her husband. "Yes, I loved doing that for him and tasting him. We loved each other deeply, like you two do now."

"OOOOHHH Susan, it was absolutely wonderful all that you gave and did with me."

"Wonderful for me, and I'm sure. Lisa too, and I thank you."

"Its me that needs to thank you Bill."

"I mean it, thank you from my heart." That door in my brain has been locked tight for a long time until..."

"You pleasured me today more than any time I can remember since he was killed."

"Now, please let me pleasure you just a little before you leave, Lisa wants to watch also, OK?"

"I've already given her some returned pleasure in the shower."

I looked at Lisa and her smile was all for it. "Sure Susan, its OK. What would you like to do?"

"I would like for you to lay here on the bed while I stroke you and make love to your wonderful penis for a while and take you into my mouth once more?"

"Its something I've missed for a long time, Bill."

I smiled into her eyes and hugged her, I raised her head and kissed her and then eased both of us toward the bed. In seconds, Lisa had my pants down and off while Susan and I continued to kiss and trade tongues softly.

She stood back and unbuttoned her blouse under her jacket in an invitation for me to cup her tits once more. Again she kissed me and then slowly went to her knees and eased me to lay back on the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.