Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 127

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 127 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The women seemed to have a perfect sense of timing. Just as they were coming out of the back door with trays of sandwiches and drinks, dad pulled in the drive.

This time, the drinks seemed to be really stiff. Mom was preparing us for her fantasy adventure. Dad came back and mom had his clothes off in less than a minute. She openly leaned up to kiss him while reaching down to stroke his cock.

Finally, she let him sit and grab a ham sandwich.

"We decided to let Carol in on the adventure honey," mom softly said to dad. He raised his eyebrows, but said nothing. Then he looked at me. "Its OK dad. I'll go for it."

"Like I said to mom, she goes out of her way to please and care for all of us, all the time."

"We all love her, and she's fulfilled some of my own fantasies too."

"She's filled out some of mine too Billy, over the years."

"I have to tell you now that when I was in college, there was this group of faggots that usually kept to themselves at the end of our dorm. "One night, the plumbing in our room bathroom was messed up, so I went down to the common bath at the end of the dorm to take a piss."

"When I opened the door to the shower area there were three of the guys and each was fucking the other at the same time."

I hated this kind of shit then, and really do now, but that scene seemed to make an impression on me, like mom's story about what she had seen at that campfire years ago."

I always wondered what it was like and why the faggots seemed to really get off on doing that?"

"Now, I guess I'll get to really find out..."

"Are you sure Billy?"

"I mean if..."

"Yeah dad, I am. Its OK. But please be gentle on me, I'm a virgin after all."

This broke the ice immediately and we all laughed. carol came over and sat on my lap, while mom went over to dad's.

Again mom casually mentioned how often her and the other women have had us men in their asses and liked it most of the time. "Billy did me like that last night honey."

"Daddy did me like that this morning too." Carol added. I knew they were saying it for our benefit again.

Dad seemed to be blushing now.

Mom took his hand and raised it so he was cupping her tit as she kissed him. Carol moved mine like that also. The sun was going down now, and a soft warm breeze finally appeared. It was needed with the heat.

After a while, mom rose off dad's lap and sat between his legs. She smiled up to him and lovingly stroked his cock. "I love you honey. In case I haven't told you today, I love you." she said. "I love you too Rita. With all my heart."

By now, Carol had taken mom's cue and also got between my legs. I knew they were getting ready to suck both of us as they said earlier.

Carol smiled up to me and looked into my eyes with a sparkle as she lowered her mouth to my cock.

When I glanced over at dad, his head was leaning back and he moaned while mom deep throated him.

After a few minutes, she stopped and just massaged his balls.

"I want to suck my son now honey, before he fucks me again, OK?"

"Carol wants to suck you for a while too."

Both Carol and mom rose and switched. Carol leaned down to dad and kissed him lovingly and then knelt between his legs and quickly began sucking him. Again dad moaned as Carol sucked him.

Mom was smiling up to me as she lowered and just took the tip of my cock in her mouth and rolled her tongue over and over it. She knew how sensitive it was.

Finallly, she pulled away and laid on a thick mattress and spread her legs wide for me. I didn;t realize that she had a bottle of cream that she poured on my cock as I neared her. Then she handed the bottle to Carol for her to smear dad's cock. I watched as Carol sucked him deep first, and then poured the thick cream on his cock and worked it in like mom was doing to me. My cock was rock hard and needing and mom knew it.

"Watch our son put his cock in my ass honey."

"Watch me take our son in my tight ass, and Carol can watch you put your hard cock in Billy's"

Dad was standing close as he watched mom pull her knees way up and widen. She reached down and grasped my cock with a smile to me and dad and guided me to her pussy slit and worked me up and down a few times and then aimed me straight at her asshole.

"Fuck me honey. Fuck your mopther in the ass."

"Shove your cock all the way in me honey."

I pushed and moaned, She pushed up against me and moaned. I was in her all the way quickly and still moaning.

Mom puled me down on her and then she urged dad to get behind me so Carol could help him fuck me. Mom's legs were up to the sides of her chest and she was smiling at me with my cock embedded in her ass. Then I felt dad's cock moving up and down my ass crack. "Here daddy, let me do it for you."

I knew Carol was fisting his cock and aiming it for him. Then I felt it. The tip of his cock was ready at my asshole. "Its there daddy, go ahead. fuck him. fuck my brother's ass like you fucked me this morning. Fuck him good fdaddy and make him cum too."

"OK Billy?" dad asked. "Yeah dad go ahead."

He did. In seconds, I had his entire nine inch cock in my ass. Both of us moaning. Me from the pain at first, and him from the extra tight squeeze into me.

Mom was staring intently up at me as she also felt dad;s thrust into me. It felt like a fucking log was splitting me open. Dad stayed still.

"OOOHHH Billy, did I hurt you son?"

"No, its beginning to feel OK now. Try moving."

He did. I did into mom a little. I felt the extra sensation against my prostate as he started to move and it almost made me scream with a certain pain and pleasure at the same time. It seemed to make my own cock even harder as I fucked mom. It was a while longer before I was able to feel OK, and then dad and me worked out a rythym of waiting til I pulled out of mom and he fucked into me, forcing me into mom.

My eyes must have been wide as saucers all though this experience. Mom was looking up at dad over my shoulder and at me as he fucked me. "OOOOHHH God, Billy its tight. Tighter than..."

Me, honey?"

"OH YES! Rita. It is. "Are you OK Billy?" dad asked again. "Yeah, but this is really doing weird things to my prostate dad. It makes me feel like I'm going to cum forever or piss ten gallons, the way your cock is rubbing it in there.

"Its making his cock rock hard too honey. I can feel the difference right now," mom moaned. Carol got the idea to reach down and massage dad's balls as he fucked me, and then tried to reach between us and do mine too while dad went in and out. Both of us moaned at her extra pleasure we got like this.

The rythym worked OK as I pulled out and let dad fuck me and then push me into mom's ass. All of us moaning at this experience and I began to feel my cum about to explode. But, the extra sensations of dad's cock against my prostate was really making my cock extra sensitive, from the inside out like never before. My whole ass was filled with cock, and now I knew what the women all meant as they felt us men fucking them.

Now I knew what they felt except the added sensation on the inner base of my cock and nerve endings around the prostate. "I'm going to cum billy, I'm right there, dad moaned. I felt his cock getting bigger as mine was and all of a sudden I began to shoot without control. Just blast after blast into mom's ass as I now felt dad's hot cum shooting deep inside me like a flood. "Cum guys cum. Fill your son's ass, fill my ass."

Dad was stiffened as he continued to empty his cock in my ass and I was also as my extra sensitive explosion was shooting into mom.

I let out a moan and daqd though he was hurting me again. "No honey he's only cumming in me," mom said to dad.

Mom was humping the best she could up to me as she felt me cumming. Her eyes wide and glazed. I felt the wetness of my own cum sliding around my cock still deep in her ass, and then felt the same around dad's cock inside my own ass.

Dad's fucking slowed down now, as well as my own. Both of us were drained. Now, somehow, it wasn't as uncomfortable.

I felt Carol's lips licking and kissing my shoulder and ear. I felt her soft tit against my arm. Then she raised up and kissed dad as he began to pull out of me. Mom's arms went up to hold me a bit longer inside her as her hips gyrated with my cock still deeply inside her.

"Kiss me honey. Kiss the shit out of me and leave your cock in me till it falls out."

Dad had laid down on another mattress next to us and carol was over him with a washcloth and soap. "That was so damn hot you guys," She said as she washed dad. He was still watching mom and me as she tried with her muscles to make me stay hard and fuck her once more. She was kissing me hard and burying her tongue in my mouth. Her hips rolling and urging me to continue fucking her.

Finally she realized that there were only a few small spurts of cum left in me and she let me loose. I rolled to my back and then she sat up and followed carol's ministrations and washed my cock also.

Mom then moved between dad and me and leaned down to kiss us both. "Thank you darling, Thank you. She leaned and kissed him passionately as his arms went around her.

Finally, she leaned my way. "Thank you honey for doing this for me. I love you honey. Thank you."

Then she leaned and kissed me like she did to dad.

In the meantime, Carol was efficiently rinsing and double cleaning our cocks with another washcloth.

I knew damn well she was thinking about HER turn with dad's cock in her ass again, while mine was in his. dad didn;t know anything about this part of the plan though. I wasn't even sure if I could go through with it by fucking him.

At least not for a while though. Now, it seemed planned to me, but both mom and Carol got between our legs as we laid there side by side and massaged our faces and bodies. Then both of them sucked us for a while without expecting us to cum.

Both dad and me moaned at the pleasure of being treated like this. Both os us getting the same treatment from each of them.

Carol had to ask first. "How do you feel now Billy?"

OK, I guess. But I really never had a cum like THAT before, let me tell you. "That's why we sometimes stick a finger in your asses when we suck you guys honey." Mom said. "That's good mom, I always like that, but this was so different and so intense."

"Was it really OK Billy?" dad asked. "Yeah dad, but remember, you are pretty big too."

"You're at least an inch bigger than me anyway."

Now the women just had to measure our half hard cocks for themselves. "Nah, we need to get them hard Carol. Then we can see."

Both of them giggled and looked at each other as they lowered their mouths to our cocks once more and sucked us until we screamed and moaned. Then they stopped and finger measured us again. "Yeah, dad is about a half inch longer than Billy, but it seem's their the same thickness."

They were talking about our cocks as if they were comparing lipsticks.

"What the fuck Billy. What's a half inch among family?"

All of us cracked up. Mom sidled up to dad and laid next to him while Carol did the same with me.

Just another happy incestuous get together on our pool deck. We were all mostly quiet now and just laying on our backs in the evening breeze. Then, out of the blue Carol said, "Mom, do you think if we all double team Billy with blowjobs that we can make up that missing half inch?"

We all cracked up laughing once again.

This time we all started to get up and reach for sandwiches again, AND the stiff drinks made in the pitcher.

After a while, we all went into the pool and casually kissed mom and Carol while they each seemed to be on an extended excitement more than dad and me now. Mom swam into my arms and carol seemed to be easing dad to one corner. "She's going to ask him now honey." mom whispered. "Ask him what mom?"

"If you guys will do it with her later, like you did it with me."

"Oh God mom, that means I'll have to..."

"I know honey. I know. Do you want to?"

The look in her eyes seemed to be pleading for this finish to the fantasy. I guess that Carol was now part of it anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.