Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 125

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 125 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We had all arranged ourselves around the pool as usual after dinner. Most of us resting after stuffing ourselves on the roasted chicken and veggies.

Carol and Jimmy, Mom and Annette went into the pool as Lisa and I cuddled on a lounge. The sun was now setting as mom got out of the pool and dried off. Her beautiful body once again making me hard just looking at her. How strikingly beautiful. Lisa felt my hardening cock and smiled. As if some unspoken signal was given, Annette and Carol got out of the pool also. Once again I noticed the secretive smiles between the women. Lisa got up and walked over to where mom was standing at one of the round tables. I saw them whispering and smiling. Dad even seemed a bit puzzled by now.

Mom finally stood next to the pool and and asked us to listen for a minute. She was naked, as were all of us. The setting sun made her blond hair and her pussy mound seem to radiate so invitingly.

Even without being my mother, she would still be a beauty in any man's eyes. Her proud tits barely sagged with their even prouder nipples standing erect.

God! I wanted to fuck her right then and there again.

"I'd like to say a few things before this night goes any further."

"It seems that since we have all been sharing each other as we have all this time, that we don't get to spend much REAL time with our own partners as we should on nights like this."

"Soon, all too soon, Billy and Lisa will be leaving us and into their new lives together."

"Annette and Jack, Tom and I will have to bear that empty nest syndrome all to ouselves then."

"So, us women talked today and we decided that for at least tonight, we would spend the first hour with just our partners but then we would make love with our wonderful kids after that."

By that I mean that I will be with Billy, Tom will be with Carol, Annette with Jimmy, and Jack with Lisa.

"I know personally, that I will miss having my wonderful son readily at hand around the house."

"Annette and Jack seem to feel the same about you, Lisa."

"So, what us women have thought of is that we will each spend time with our partners first, and give all you men a nice blowjob to take the edge off our hour or so time together before we all part to be with our kids."

"The time after we finish bringing all you men off, will be spent just talking and loving our partner with no more intercourse until we part to be with our kids."

"Touchy- feely is OK, but no more sex until we separate. This is just for each of us to talk with our partner like we should."

"I know damn well all you men will be extra excited as you watch each other being sucked by us horny women."

She smiled. "Personally, and without any reservations, I know I will enjoy being with my son tonight, as well as Tom being with Carol."

"I'm sure Jack and Annette will be feeling the same."

"Us women will also have the erotic knowledge that we each have our partner's cum inside us as we make love to our kids."

"Now, if there's no problems, let's get to the business of really loving our partners for this next hour."

All of us cheered as Lisa walked up to me smiling. "Hey buddy, how would you like your cock sucked?"

I stood and hugged her to me as she whispered that she had been dying to lick me all evening. I felt her lips trailing down to my own nipples and slowly heading towards my raging cock.

Mom and dad were standing across from us hugging and kissing as was Jack and Annette. Carol and Jimmy, Nikki and Dan.

Different stages of caressing and now feeling Lisa's wet lips circle my cock with her love. I noticed mom glancing at me as she seductively and slowly knelt in front of dad and began to softly stroke his hard cock.

I think she had positioned him so that I could clearly watch her suck him as she could watch Lisa doing me.

All I could see was Annette's long dark hair as her head slowly went up and down on Jack's cock. Jimmy was sitting on a lounge as Carol knelt to his side and smiled as she stroked him. Getting him ready for her blowjob.

Nikki was sitting as Dan stood in front of her and we couldn't see them very well. Just Dan's ass pumping in and out of her mouth. It wasn't long before the erotic sights and pleasures of being sucked like this, that all us men were moaning and pumping our hips into our lover's mouths.

"Shoot baby, shoot your cum in my mouth and on my face Billy."

"I love sucking your cock!"

"Fuck my mouth and cum Billy."

"Oh Lisa honey, it feels so damn nice."

"I'm going to swallow your cock and feel your cum shooting in my throat Billy."

Her hand was stroking sloftly up and down as she urged my cock to shoot. Then she decided to shove a finger up my ass and shove her mouth completely down my entire cock.

I felt her throat muscles grasping and her finger fucking made me arch my back and shoot hard into her throat.

I let out a moan that everyone heard. Mom was going faster on dad and deep throating him also.

Jack was stiffened as Annette gripped him and I knew he was shooting also. Lisa jerked my cock and sucked up and down hard as she tasted more spurts. She was moaning also. Her tits we shaking erotically as she brought me to the end and drained me.

Then her tongue and lips sliding all over my cock and balls as if to clean me. Annette had Jack's cock pushed up against his stomach as she licked and sucked his sack.

Mom had sat under dad with her legs straight underneath him as she too, sucked his balls and sack. Dad's fingers caressing her head as he moaned.

I realized how good all these women were at making oral love to us men. Especially no shyness or reservations about it at all. Each of them seemed to really enjoy sucking us men like this.

Carol had risen up to kiss Jimmy now, and I realized that she would give him back some of his cum too. That was one of her favorite things to do.

I knew all of us men would soon be tasting our own cum once again as the women came up for their kisses.

Little by little, each of us sat on lounges or laid on the deck with our lovers and partners. All of us really did spend quality time just talking to each other and even with the bit of touchy-feely it was really nice for a change.

I wanted to mention this to mom later. Since we were each aware of why we were doing this, it was a lot easier to say things that we overlooked for some time with each other. Especially with each of us knowing we would soon part to make love with someone else. Me, knowing that Jack's cock would be inside his daughter. My lover and about to be wife.

Lisa remarking that my cock would once again be inside my own mom too. She asked me to think of her a little as mom and me made love later, and she would think of me also, as her father made love to her.

Carol was laying along Jimmy's side on their lounge chair. Annette stayed with her legs folded under her as she stroked Jack's cock and talked with him.

Mom was on dad's lap and caressing his face as he smiled up to her cupping her tit.

Dan was sitting on the deck next to Nikki. She was laying back with his lips close to her ear as he caressed her swollen and heaving tits.

Her spread legs were almost straight across from us. I could see her wetness and her spread pussy. Remembering just how nice that pussy felt last night. Lisa and I spent time talking and caressing. Just like was planned for each of us. We talked about things needing to be done for the wedding and a lot of other things as we kissed.

The music seemed to fit this time perfectly. The colored lights the huge planters and semi trees around the deck all seemed to transform the pool area into a tropical paradise.

Lisa had her arms around my neck and was kissing me as mom seemed to set the signal for all of us to part.

Mom didn't need to say anything. Lisa rose and kissed mom. Both of them caressed each other's tits and then Lisa said that it was a wonderful idea that mom had for this evening. She said she was looking forward to making love with her dad once again. "Not any more than it is for me to make love with Billy honey."

They gave each other a few more sensual caresses to each other's nipples and kissed once more before they parted and mom pulled me up to kiss her. "I want as much time with you as we can get before you two get married honey."

Her nipples were still wet and hard from Lisa licking them. She pressed them seductively into my chest as she leaned her head for another kiss. Her hand pulled mine up to cup her tit as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. My cock was hard as a rock as she ground her pussy into me.

Finally she broke the kiss and looked up to me. "Take me now honey. Take me from behind and fuck me hard. Your dad wants to watch us the first time as he fucks Carol.

I hugged her to me and then leaned down to kiss her once more. Her hands went to softly stroke my raging hard cock. She slid down my body as I stood there and began to kiss and lick my entire cock as I watched dad lower himself down Carol's body to lick her pussy as she stood with her legs spread. Her hands caressing her own tits as she moaned.

Lisa was standing slightly to Jack's side as he leaned to kiss her in one arm while his other hand cupped her beautiful tit. Her hand was stroking his cock slowly.

Jimmy had Annette laying on a lounge and was between her legs and licking her.

Dan had Nikki pretty much the same on a lounge as he also licked her. There were soft moans pf pleasure mixed with the soft music.

This was perfection of eroticism.

Mom was on her knees on a chair pad stroking my cock and massaging my balls. "Tonight honey, we will love again as mother and son."

"BUT, I want to be a little different baby. I want you to treat me as a woman also, a horny woman that needs serious fucking."

"Fuck me hard the first time Billy." "Fuck me like I want to feel tonight."

"Open, abandon, and wild honey." Fuck the shit out of my wet pussy."

I have your dad's cum in my belly, now I want yours in my pussy. He wants to watch you fill my pussy Billy. He wants to watch you fuck the shit out of his wife."

"I want it too Billy. I want you to fuck me like never before and really let go."

Then she lowered her mouth and sucked me all the way down and really hard. Her hands were really grasping my balls and her nails were scratching my sack as she sucked me.

I was moaning as I felt this urgency in her. She moved her lips to just sucking the tip of my cock and then let go. She smiled up to me and turned around on her hands and knees. She raised a moment to cup her tits and tweak her nipples as she watched dad busily licking Carol's pussy.

Then she knelt down and urged me to fuck her. Her hips were moving to and fro in anticipation. Her pussy spread and wet. I knelt down and quickly guided my needing and raging hard cock to her opening and she rammed back on me before I could even get balanced. It was as if she was a different person as she continuously rammed up and down my cock. Her tits swaying rapidly under her. She moaned each time my cock became fully embedded in her pussy. It was beginning to really turn me on fucking her like this.

I saw Jack now in between Lisa's raised knees and her guiding him into her own pussy. Anette's legs were raised high now as Jimmy was positioning himself between his own mother's legs. The moans were louder now, all around the pool.

My own included as mom's pussy tightened around my stabbing cock. "Oh God, fuck me Billy. Fuck me hard baby."

"Fuck me like a slut. Ram your cock into me and use my pussy."

"Shoot your cum into where you came from baby. Fill my pussy with cock and cum."

"OOOOHHHH Mom. You feel so wonderful. Your pussy is so electric tonight." I moaned. "Good honey. Now fuck the shit out of me..."

"I want to suck your cock again when you pull out baby."

"I want all the cum you can give me tonight."

She raised her head and looked over at dad now as she continued to ram back against me.

"OOOOHHH he's fucking your sister real good Billy. Look at him."

Dad was in between Carol's legs. Her knees were raised and spread wide as she moaned while he fucked her hard. He kept glancing at us as he fucked her. He smiled at me as he watched me fucking mom.

Carol's eyes were closed tight as she moaned to his thrusts. Her belly rippling as she pumped upward to him.

Lisa and Jack were in the middle of rotating as his cock was buried deep in her pussy.

Nikki had pillows underneath her as she knelt on the chaise while Dan fucked her from behind.

This was pure raw incestuous sex going on all around the pool. Mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, sister and brother.

I reached under mom and contained her swaying tits in my hands and began to control the speed and pace of our fucking. Her pussy was continually grasping and almost sucking my cock from within. It was wonderful. I leaned next to her ear and told her how much I loved her. "I love you too honey, with all my heart. Now fuck me like a slut tonight. Fill my needing pussy with all the cum you can tonight."

"Right now, we're just woman and man. Fuck me good."

It really was a glorious fuck with mom. I couldn't explain how I was able to last as long as I did inside her urging and grasping pussy, but I did.

I felt her orgasm at least twice as she moaned without caring who looked or heard. She was fucking me with abandon and need. I guess it was watching dad's beginning to cum inside Carol that set me off and I exploded inside mom. Unbelieveable spurts shot from my cock into her sucking pussy.

She moaned louder as she felt me filling her. Ramming herself tighter to me and grinding hard. "Cum baby. Fill my pussy with your cum. Shoot Billy."

My back was stiffened as my cock emptied. Her pussy clutched and milked. Just like a second inner hand job around my cock. Dad was still as he watched me cum in his wife. His own cock still buried inside Carol. It seemed as if he was still cumming inside her at that minute.

Finally, mom felt my spurts end and my cock begin to soften. She moaned as I started to pull out and she quickly turned on her knees and took my half hard wet cock in her mouth and sucked me deeply. Moaning with more abandon as she sucked me rabidly.

Now, I felt my balls and cock being completely drained of any semblance of male seed. Mom was taking all.

Jack was now straddling Lisa's chest as she sucked his half hard cock looking lovingly up to him. Mom finally slowed her pace with my entire softened cock in her mouth and throat. She seemed to insist that I let her hold my cock like this. Completely entrapped in her sucking mouth. It seemed like she wanted everyone to see her hold me in her mouth like this. As if she feared letting go of me, she would never have any more.

Her hands were caressing my thighs and ass as she kept me pulled tightly to her body. Her tits and hard nipples gyrating against my thighs.

This had to be one of the most sensuous blowjobs and fucking either of us had ever shared to this point. She was really primed tonight.

Carol was now half laying across dad's lap as she sofly stroked his wilting cock. His hands were caressing her hair as he smiled down at her. Then she rolled in his lap with her legs still on the deck and he cupped her tit as they watched mom still refusing to let go of my cock in her mouth. Sucking and licking. Forcing me to get hard again.

Finally, she got her wish. I was hard. At least hard as she thought she needed. She went straight back on her back and spread her legs. Her hands spreading her pussy and urging me to put my cock in her once again. I smiled down at her and knelt between her legs as most of the others were taking a break and watching us. Mom held her pussy lips open as I guided my cock into her waiting tunnel of passion. "OOOOHHHH Fuck me again Billy. Fuck me good." She moaned. Her face was red, her tits and chest were red. Her nipples were raging hard, and her pussy soft as I slid into her once more. Her legs closed around me and we fucked in rolling and rocking fashion for a long time as she moaned I love yous in my ear. The magic of her pussy and our intense lovemaking was able to let me spurt a few times more into her. Mom's hands were all over me as she felt my spurts in her pulsing pussy Pullimng me down for a kiss and shoving her tongue deep in my mouth as her pussy milked me. Constant moaning as I felt her orgasming once again too.

I was spent. My cock was soft now. Mom's spasms were finally beginning to ebb as I fell out of her soaked pussy.

I knew she was still on her high. Her arms and hands clutching me tightly to her as she rocked against me. Moaning. I pulled myself out of her arms and moved between her legs and leaned my head to her pussy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.