Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 123

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 123 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It would be nice if maybe some of the women here, would write and let me know what THEY think of this story so far? Most of the correspondence has been from men. Almost all of it giving me a fat head with all of their plaudits. BTW, I took the name ZEUSMAN from my Great Protector & Buddy, Black lab. ZEUS.

Thank you. Well, saddle up and get ready to ride my mom again... Unless of course you might want to mix or match with Lisa or my sister Carol. DON'T FORGET THE HOT ITALIAN, Annette though. Myself, I'll be very busy boy, with Nikki, making HER a HAPPY MOTORIST.

ZEUSMAN

There was just muted traces of light filtering into the room sometime early the next morning. I knew it had to be very early by the hue of this light. Maybe 5:30. No later.

Mom had turned on her back and was still sleeping peacefully. I could barely see her in the faint light.

She seemed so serene. Her measured breathing laying tight to my side. I eased up gently and reached to caress her hair from her eyes. I leaned over her and kissed her very softly. Tasting her soft lips once again.

Now, on my side to her, I softly stroked her hair. A few moments later, I could feel her hand once again caressing my cock very softly. Her eyes still closed.

Several minutes of our mutual caresses. I laid on my back as she continued to very softly caress me with her right hand, as mine now caressed her pussy being offered by her widened legs.

Just gentle mutual touching, loving. Still no words.

Finally, A very soft "Take me Billy. Take me now, while we have this wonderful quietnesss."

Her gentle stroking had managed to make me hard as she hoped.

I rose and leaned over her and kissed her. Her hands going to my face. Offering her lips so softly.

I moved between her legs and she quickly guided me into her wetness.

OOOOOHHHH Mom, as I slid in deeper UUUUMMMM as she felt me fill her pussy once again.

"Stay there a moment honey. Right there."

"Let me enjoy you."

My cock was jambed deeply into her as her hands caressed my face and urged me down to kiss her.

"UUUUUMMMM honey." "So wonderful like this."

Her pussy contracting and caressing my cock deep inside her.

"OK, she whispered in my ear. "Love me honey. Love me now."

Her hips now urging me to move in and out of her.

"We will always have this honey. You and me."

"I know you will be good for Lisa and your new life together."

"I have watched you love her, make love with her. Felt your balls as you emptied your precious cum into her."

"I have felt her accepting you. I know as a woman she was offering her complete self to you." "Just as I am right now."

"Love her Billy. With all your heart, love her."

I was still silent as we both gently moved with one another.

"I'm certain you will have a good marriage honey."

"You also have good support all around you with Jack, Annette, dad and me."

"We will always be here for both of you."

"You feel so good in me Billy. I know the pleasure Lisa feels with you inside HER."

I could feel mom's pussy becoming wetter now as we pumped gently.

"Oh this feels so nice honey"

"Yes, mom it really does."

"I never tire of feeling your shoot deep inside me. It always makes me feel an extra set of feelings that kick in way deep in me."

"I always feel that specialness mom. Everytime I am inside you."

Her hands pulled me tight to her now, and her pussy seemed to urge me for more. Fill her. Meet her urgings and needs now. I started to pump a little faster and she met each of my mini thrusts with her own.

Soon, Her orgasm was taking her. All the familiar sets of feelings kicked in. I knew now when to pump even faster to take her to our special place.

Just how hard and fast to be able to meet her there.

"Oh Billy, cum now, cum now with me honey. I'm right there..." Her soft words in my ear brought forth my spurts, meeting her orgasm with her.

Now, in our after glow, she asked me to stay inside her for a while longer. Her hands caressing up and down my back.

Much later, we both took another shower and dressed. Not long after, we met the others out near the car and went for breakfast at a diner down the road.

The silent signal between each of us that we each had been well satisfied that night.

Mostly the smiles on everyone indicating this fact.

The women still speaking low, as is their trait when they have been well fucked.

Jack broke the convesation ice by saying that the company had really picked out a nice address for Lisa and I. Everyone agreed. The girls instantly into gabbing about new drapes, curtains, etc.

Mom's hand occasionally rubbing softly up and down my thigh as she spoke.

"At least there is room in the garage for a lot of storage." I said.

"We'll have to get busy and start looking at furniture this week honey. Remember, we have to get THREE bedroom suites!"

They all laughed.

"How about a waterbed, Billy?" dad asked.

"Hey, that's a thought. I like waterbeds."

"Yeah," Lisa piped in, sitting next to dad.

"I like being plowed under, on a waterbed."

Again we all laughed.

"I was thinking of two couches and two lounge chairs in the living room, Billy?" Lisa looked over at me.

"Geez, that will pretty much fill the parlor up."

Add a TV, stereo, a few end tables and we're all set."

"Not unless you want to sit on the floor and eat silly!"

"We need a dinette set also." Lisa added.

"Well, look," I said. "Why don't you women go shopping for all THAT stuff, and just leave OUR bed for me and Lisa to pick out together?"

"Women, like my MOMMY here, kidding look at mom, pretty much know what they like and want to live with."

"I trust all your judgements being in YOUR house too, Annette."

"OK, settled, I said. Let's eat."

"At least now, we can have the stuff delivered right here to your new place." Mom said.

"Just one or two of us need to be here to show them where stuff would go."

"Yeah, as USUAL MOMMY, You're right again." I smiled at her.

I put my arm around her and pulled her close for a hug.

"Yeah, Billy!" "Remember, we need a big ass refrigerator, too."

Again we all laughed loud.

Mom chided her. "Lisa told me that they're going to have BIG ASS BEDS, BIG ASS ROOMS, BIG ASS everything else."

We all roared.

"All I hope is that I don't get a BIG ASS," mom said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.