Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 121

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 121 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The sun was just streaming through the bedroom window as I awoke to mom laying between my legs stroking my cock. Her mouth softly sucking me.

"Good morning honey."

Her head went back to continue.

"OOOOHHH what a wonderful way to wake in the morning!"

"That's exacty why I do this so often." she smiled.

Her fingers became firmer in their working, and her mouth started to suck harder now. My hips rose to meet he head movements and soon, she knew she would have me shooting. Her knees came under her now, and she knelt over me sucking faster and harder. Her fingers stroking firmly until she felt me shooting. Then her fingers let go and her mouth descended straight down to suck my entire cock as I spurted. I could hear her gulping my cum. My hips were froze off the bed as she took me.

Again, that wonderful feeling and watching my cock disappear completely in her mouth.

Her tongue sliding over and over my cock as she finally eased her mouth from my cock. Her fingers gently caressing me now. Smiling down at me.

"I must have sucked a mile of your cock by now, honey"

I smiled up to her.

Her tits proud and full, just screaming to be touched and caressed. I pulled her down on me and kissed her softly. Tasing my own cum once again, and her sharing what was still in her mouth. I cradled her on my chest and we lay there silently.

My hands rubbing her back softly. Mom knew enough to have to wait for me to get hard enough to slide in her. It was about fifteen minutes of her caresses and kisses as she felt my cock stir under her pussy.

With no hands, she was able to maneuver it inside her. Leaning down to kiss me and grinding her pussy as she fucked me. Once I was able to get harder, she sat back and fucked back and forth with a grinding rythym. Holding her tits and playing with her nipples. Her expression was of bliss.

"OOOOOHHHH I like this early in the morning Billy. I love feeling your cock deep in me like this."

She rocked and rocked herself on my cock and soon started to cum. I reached for her tits and watched her face as it contorted through her orgasm. Her wetness dripping down on my groin once again. Her shivers, her massaging of my cock as she fucked me.

"OOOHHH baby. Your cock is right at my womb. I'm cumming all over it."

Her hands went to mine on her tits as she shook through her orgasm. I pinched her nipples as her eyes rolled, and her mouth stayed wide open. My cock rammed as tight as I could up into her. Feeling her contractions grasping all around my buried cock.

Mom leaned over me on her hands now. "Ohhhh fuck me Billy. Fuck me hard baby. I'm cumming again... OOOOHHH

"Keep fucking me deep baby."

She fell down on me and kissed me with passion. Her lips traveling all over my face as I tried to pump up into her harder. Her pussy was spasming again as she clutched me tightly. Moaning into my mouth.

"OOOOHHH baby."

"Feeling like this... OOOOHHH. Its no wonder we all love sex so much."

Her pussy and hips gyrating wildly on my thrusting cock.

"Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy... ooohhh." I could feel her pussy walls gripping and releasing as I shoved as hard as I could up in her. Her tits crushed hard into my chest.

"OOOOHHH mom... I'm..."

"OOOOHH I feel you baby. Shoot. Shoot your precious cum baby. I'm with you... hurry. Shoot Billy!" Her pussy squeezing, pulling hard on my cock.

Her bony pubis scraping hard into my groin as she went through her orgasm. I felt my cum spurting deep in her and around my cock as I stayed deep in her pussy.

"OOOOHHH Baby. There you are... I feel you shooting honey."

"Give it to me. Fill my pussy honey. Oh Billy, how much I love you."

It took a full minute before we were spent. She was still laying on me. Her hips and pussy still caressing my cock. Rotating and feeling a lot of wetness all over our groins.

Finally, we got up and went into the shower. Our usual washing of each other. Mom realizing that trying to get me hard again so quickly would not work this time.

She settled for just sucking me softly for a few moments under the warm wate spray. I knew she was just trying to offer a last pleasure to return all the pleasure she had recieved.

I liked her satisfied smile as she went about preparing breakfast. Knowing that I had made her this way. Fulfilling her womanly needs a while ago.

Dad had come down now. Freshly showered and hungry. Mom kissed him, and then sat to eat.

"Well, its only a week off til your wedding, Billy."

"One week to run for your life, or be stuck for life."

Mom kiddingly kicked him under the table.

"I think we'll do OK, dad."

With you and mom, Jack and Annette in our corner... Yeah, I think we'll be OK."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.