Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 113

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 113 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had no idea what time it was when I was wakened by a pleasant feeling. When I opened my eyes, there were only very faint streaks of daybreak starting. Still quite dark in the bedroom. I was on my side facing mom, and she was also on her side facing me. She was massaging my balls and cock with both her hands very gently.

I moaned softly. "Good morning honey," she whispered. Her lips reaching forward and kissing me, as she continued her soft feathery massage.

"Feels nice mom." I whispered back. My arm went under her head, and I held her to me. Her massage never stopping on my now hard cock. Not really a hand job. But a nice thorough massage. It wasn't demanding or seeming to be working me toward a cum.

"Billy, I need you honey. Please."

"Will you please put it in me?" In her soft whisper. Pleading for me.

"Sure mom."

"Go easy honey, don't wake Lisa yet."

OK. Lisa was on her side facing away from us now, Sleeping peacefully.

I slowly eased on top of mom and she guided me inside her. She was wet and warm.

OOOOOHHHH Billy, so softly I could barely hear her.

"Oh honey." I slid in deeper and buried all of me into her.

"Oh honey, oh... You feel so wonderful in me."

Billy, please stay right there, there, for a moment. Her body, her warm pussy caressing me, seemed to be much more intense right now. more than most other times.

Slowly, I started to move in her. Feeling all of her. Her soft caressing hands on my back. Her pussy seeming to be extra soft, extra welcoming. As tender and giving as any man could ever find.

"Lets make real love honey. Love me. Come into me."

I raised my head and we kissed softly, tenderly as we softly moved toward each other. Barely moving on the bed. She felt wonderful with her warm wetness snugly caressing my entire cock within her.

"Oh mom, you feel so wonderful."

"Good honey. You feel wonderful in me too. Filling me so deeply."

I could feel her rock hard nipples pressing into my chest once again. Her pussy moving in small circles as I slid in and out so slowly. Enjoying her. No hurry.

"Love me honey."

Her lips next to my ear now as I laid my head next to hers. Her very soft whispers. Urging me.

"Oh Billy, I'm so happy honey that this has all happened. So many times since you were a young teen, and I knew you were trying to peek at me naked. How I used to do a show for you, feel my tits as I dressed slowly, deliberately stalling and letting you see my naked body. Knowing you were there peeking."

"Knowing you ran back here in this bed and played with yourself."

"How many times I wanted to come in and do it for you, To ease your frustrations. Feeling so bad for you. Listening to you laying here grunting as you jerked off. Knowing you were thinking of just seeing me naked."

"Seeing you eye Carol and her budding body. Your hard ons as you watched her in the yard."

"How many times I stood outside your door there, wanting to run in and let you feel my body to ease your frustrations."

"Now, you're inside me finally. Making love with me."

Her arms and hands pulling me tighter to her as I pumped into her so softly.

"This is wonderful right now honey. Neither of us in a hurry. Both of us loving."

Now, Lisa rolled over and opened her eyes. "Oh, good morning honey."

"You're up already? Yeah, sweetheart."

"Oh. At it already?"

She eased over on her side. Put her arm around me, and alongside mom's already on my back. She pulled close to both of us and her body now pressed into both mom and me.

"Its wonderful being inside your mother isn't it Billy?"

"Oh it is honey. Yes it is."

"Does he feel good this morning mom?"

"Oh yes Lisa. He really does honey." Mom still in the slightest of whispers. I pumped mom just a little harder, feeling her contractions in her pussy gripping me.

"OOOOHHH Billy"... Her pussy opened wide and closed, gripped and loosened as she began her cum.

"I think your mom's cumming Billy. Press in her deep baby. Give her your wonderful cock."

"OOOOHHH Billy... yes your mom's cumming Billy. Stay deep in her. Grind her, give her your juice Billy."

"Your mom wants your juice back into her womb."

Lisa was talking softly as I pumped mom slowly.

"Your mom's pussy is really loving you isn't it baby?" "Yes honey."

I leaned and kissed mom now. Mom's pelvis was moving up and down in tight movements, gripping, jerking my cock as I slid in and out.

"She's fucking you good isn't she Billy." YYYYEEEESSS honey. YYYYEEEESSS.

"Her pussy needs your cum darling. Back into her womb where you came from."

"Give mom your delicious cum baby. Shoot it in her. Fill mom's pussy baby."

"Fill her like daddy fills me."

"Her nipples are hard aren't they Billy?"

YYYEESSS.

"Raise up Billy. Raise up a minute."

I leaned on my arms and hands over mom and Lisa leaned to suck and lick mom's tits.

"Feel good mom. My lover's cock making you feel nice?" "Yes honey, Oh yes.'

"Are you going to cum again mom?"

YYYYEEESS honey.

Lisa kissed her cheek, went back to sucking mom's nipples as I slowly fucked into mom now. Mom's pussy now becoming more demanding. Wanting me to fuck harder, faster. Lisa sucked her and then raised her head.

"Fuck your mother Billy, fuck her nice."

"Shoot your wonderful cum in her pussy."

"Oh Lisa!"

"Go ahead Billy shoot. Fill mom."

Mom moaned as her pussy tightened on my cock. She stiffened as she felt my cock begin to expand and shoot.

"OOOOHH BILLLLLLLYYYYY..."

"Cum in her Billy."

"Your mom's cuming Billy. Fuck her... fuck her good honey. Shoot... shoot your hot cum in her. She wants it... '

I bent and kissed mom now, hard as we both came hard, Her hips and pussy jambed up to me hard. Squeeezing my cock tightly this time as she felt my cum shooting. I let out a moan, and stiffened as I felt a huge hard blast leaving my cock.

"Shoot it Billy. Shoot it into mom's cunt. Fuck the shit out of her. Bury your cock in her womb, Billy."

Mom was holding me tightly and humping wildly as we reached the peaks of our orgasms. Her pussy rapidly humping up and down trying for more and more of my embedded cock.

"Her pussy is fucking you good, huh, Billy?"

Mom's pussy lips gripping my cock as I jambed deep into her. Lisa's words in both our ears forcing our feelings, forcing our cum to an even higher level. Holding my breath with this spasm, as I felt my balls being completely drained and sucked into mom.

Mom's pussy feeling as though it would take my entire body back into her.

From a slow motion love making, to a rapid set of hard thrusts, mom and me came several times in one joining.

A lot of it brought on by the words of my lover, sharing this sex with mom and me.

I raised up again, and Lisa leaned to kiss mom tenderly.

"He filled you good, didn't he mom?"

"Oh yes, honey, Oh he really did. Oh billy, it was really wonderful baby."

Mom looking up to me now, Completely flushed, her long blond hair spread all over the pillow.

Her tits and chest rising and falling rapidly. I leaned back on my legs. My cock still in mom. Lisa leaned once more to kiss mom, and then trailed her kisses to her nipples, and licked her way to mom's mound. Licking her, and then to my groin. Licking me, as my cock stayed in mom.

Her mouth traveled to what part of my cock was out and she licked it. Reaching two fingers around it, she pulled it out of mom, and laid her head on mom's pussy and sucked me softly. My soft cock completely in her mouth. Her hand caressing my ass as she sucked me.

Finally, feeling my cock completely drained, her hand urging me to get out from mom's legs. I moved and Lisa immediately got in between, and licked mom's pussy.

Her fingers spreading mom's pussy lips as she licked her and sucked her.

Lisa moaning, mom moaning. I leaned over mom and kissed her as Lisa sucked her.

Mom spasmed once again, and I kissed her hard as she pulled me to her lips. We kissed all through her orgasm into Lisa's mouth.

Finally, Lisa stood and said softly, now I have both of YOU in me.

I pulled her to me on the bed and kissed her. She laid next to mom with me on her other side.

All of us on our backs recovering.

Billy? Mom said staring straight to the ceiling, Yeah mom. "That had to be one of our best times honey. I can still feel you in me."

"Yes, It was mom. Lisa's words really got me going too."

"Me too, honey."

Lisa raised up and kissed me.

I wished I could be hard for her at this minute, but I knew she realized I was spent for quite a while.

Look, you two stay here and recover. I'll go down and get breakfast ready. She put on a duster and leaned over to kiss me, then walked to mom's side and kised her.

I moved closer to mom and we cuddled silently for a long time. Presssed tight to each other as we lay there on our sides.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.