Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 93

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 93 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was just Lisa and I in the kitchen for quite a while.

We made enough for everyone to eat, and then sat down.

Carol came down after a while. Still sleepy.

"Good morning guys." she said as she went to the coffee pot.

She asked how things had gone over at Nikki and Dan's?

Lisa and I both filled her in.

"Sounds like you both really had a nice time over there."

I got up and stood behind her. Reaching down to cradle both her tits softly in my hands and nestling into her neck.

She leaned her head back and I kissed her upside down.

Lisa looked on casually as she watched.

"Later honey, I said. I just filled mom and Lisa."

"Yeah, he did. Believe me, Carol."

"Your father nailed me in the bathroom earlier also."

"No, shit?" Carol looked at her.

"Yeah. I got up early to take a pee, and in walked your father naked, needing to pee also."

"So I sucked him while I sat there.

Then we took a shower and he fucked my brains out."

Both girls started to giggle. "Its so much fun fucking him, isn't it?"

"Yeah." Lisa said.

"The first time he fucked me, I felt really funny, and hoped it would be OK with Billy."

"But he was busy fucking your mom while your dad was reaming me a new pussy."

"I came really hard Carol. Knowing it was OK with Billy, and especially it being your father. Its been great."

"Shit," Carol said. "All this going on, and I'm up there with my finger in my pussy."

"I'll take care of you in a while, honey. I promise."

"OK, Billy."

Just then, mom & dad walked in and sat down.

"Good morning honey." mom said to Carol.

"Yeah, I can see you two are freshly laid too." Carol complained.

Dad smiled at her and offered to take care of her in a while..."Billy's already promised daddy."

"I'll take care of her dad. It's been a little while for her and me anyway. Its a rough job, but someone's... !"

We all laughed.

"Are you sure Billy, I'd be glad to help her out with this problem?" dad laughed.

Mom reached over and smacked dad on the arm and said, "Hey, if there's any juice left in those balls of yours I want it all today."

"OK, honey."

"Looks like your stuck with the duty Billy."

"Duty my ass daddy. Billy loves doing me, don't you Billy?"

"I sure do Carol."

"Guess we're all sex maniacs in this house lately." mom laughed.

"Well, anyway, I'm sure Billy will take care of you honey." Mom said.

"Most everything is already for the party later.

Just check on the ice and charcoal for the grille, Billy." Sure mom.

"I hope my brother feels good enough to come." Lisa said.

She looked at Carol and said, "Geez, Carol. We felt so bad about you two up in the hospital."

"What those bastards did to both of you."

Carol stopped eating.

"I don't want to think about it right now, OK?"

"Oh sure Carol. I'm sorry."

I could see Carol drifting off in her mind... remembering.

"I got up and reached for her hand. Come on sweetheart.

Let's go upstairs."

She looked up at me with a hint of tears in her eyes.

"OK Billy."

Mom winked at me, and cupped my balls as I passed her.

I could hear Lisa whispering, "I feel like shit, now"

"Don't worry, hon. She'll get over it soon enough."

"What you said wasn't wrong."

Carol was facing her bed as I came up behind her.

I cradled her tits once again through her duster. I kissed her neck.

Then I opened the duster and pulled it off her shoulders and let it fall.

She turned to me, naked and kissed me softly.

Her beautiful tanned tits standing up with hardened nipples... ready for me. Inviting me.

I held her to me and kissed her back with my passion and the love she needed.

Now, she eased herself back and sat on the edge of the bed. Reaching for my pants to lower them.

In seconds she had them off and lowered her head to my cock.

Sliding the sides of her face along the sides of my cock and smiling.

Finally, she opened her mouth and lowered her face till she had as much of my half hard cock in her mouth as she could take.

"UUUUMMMMM Carol." I could feel her throat muscles tightening around the head of my cock.

She glanced up to me now, with a slight smile on her face as she sucked me.

Our eyes stayed glued as I watched her love my cock.

I whispered that I was going to lick her pussy just as nice too.

"UUUMMMM she moaned."

"I'm going to suck your pussy til you cum in my mouth and fill me with your pussy juices honey."

"I'm going to suck and lick your clit til you scream."

She sucked me faster and harder now. Getting more excited.

"OOOOHHH suck me Carol. Suck my hard cock"... Her tongue was sliding up and down the underside of my cock as she sucked me deep into her mouth.

"OOOOHHH Carol. You always know how to suck and get me to cum... you want my cum honey?"

She nodded her head and moaned... UUUMMM HMMM...

"Keep that up honey and you'll have me... oooohhh Carol.

Between your tongue and mouth... oooohhh."

Her head went up and down faster now. Her eyes closed as she sucked me harder.

My hips were bucking as I felt my cum starting..."Here I am honey... suck it... Oh Carol honey suck your brother's cum"... and my cock let go into her sucking mouth.

Her hands squeezed my cock in turns as she continued to keep it in her mouth. She sucked with a passion. Wanting me to shoot. Gulping and sucking.

Her fingers squeezing and drining my cock into her mouth. Moaning from both of us as she drained me.

Caressing my shooting balls.

Finally my spasms were ending and I quickly pushed her on her back on the bed.

I got between her legs and licked her pussy feverishly.

Forcing her legs even wider. Forcing her pussy lips wider as I flat tongued her whole slit and then... finally settling to lick and play with her clit.

her body was wracked with a pending cum as I sucked her.

Shivering. I loved her taste.

Her hips rising and falling. Offering me her complete womanhood to eat. Lick. Fuck.

I stuck my tongue in her hole as deep as I could, and fucked her with it.

Her moans almost turned to screams as she began to cum.

Her legs rose high and she pulled them wider for me.

I sucked and licked her entire pussy and clit for a long time. I forced her into at least two more cums without stopping.

By then, my cock felt hard enough swinging between my kneeling legs.

I pulled my head our of her pussy and rose over her. I placed my hands on both sides of her and she reached down for my cock. Her eyes glowing. Panting. her tits heaving.

"Fuck me Billy. Shove your cock in. OOOOHHH Billy... Please fuck the shit out of me."

Her hand guiding me forcefully into her soaking hole.

I rammed home. All the way in, in one hard push.

She let out a slight scream and raised her legs up straight to put on my shoulders as I fucked into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me... ooohhh it feels good. I came when you sucked my clit Billy. OOOHH fuck me..."

"Did you taste my juice Billy? "

"Yeah, honey," as I looked down at her. "Was I good?" "Yeah babe. You always taste good."

"I'm still tasting YOUR cum too Billy. I love it. Oh fuck me."

I could see my cum still on the sides of her mouth.

I plunged in and out as I stood there. Grinding my balls against her soft ass as I buried my cock deep in her pussy.

Her hands went to her tits and she played with her nipple. Tweaking it as her eyes closed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.