Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 87

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 87 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The bright morning sun awoke me early the next morning.

Mom was sleeping on her stomach.

I looked at her, with her spread blond hair all over the place now.

Almost hiding her head. She was sleeping peacefully.

I sat up and decided to give her a nice back rub, as a way to wake her. Then, I thought, I would slide deep into her from the back.

Softly, I started to rub her shoulder blades, and then all over her back. Rubbing and squeezing her muscles.

I had moved to kneel over jer ass. My cock laying in her crack.

"Oh, it feels nice Billy." I continued rubbing her back and sides as I slid my cock up and down her crack deliberately.

I reached up and massaged her neck and her head.

After about ten minutes of this, she wanted to turn over underneath me.

It made my cock lay between her tits as she turned now.

Her smiles up to me as she reached for it. Stroking it, while sill looking up to me.

I was straddling her chest now.

Her hands going to my inner thighs and caressing them as she seemed to urge me upward to me waiting mouth.

I grabbed the headboard and knelt over her mouth an she quickly grabbed me. Stroking my cock softly as she eased me in her mouth.

One hand stroking, the other urging my hips to push into her mouth.

Once my rythym of sliding in and out of her mouth started, both her hands went to my ass and seemed to guide the speed she could handle.

Her mouth and tongue worked all over my cock lovingly.

Urging me to just let my whole sack to hang over her mouth to licjk and suck my balls.

Her hands stroking my cock, raging over her face.

I could feel her tongue sliding wetly up and down the underside of my cock.

Still stroking it.

Having my balls sucked into her warm mouth caused me to near a cum.

My moaning let her know enough to once again put my cock in her mouth and suck me until I exploded deep in her throat.

Feeling her tits pressed up into my ass as she emptied my cock in her mouth.

She held my cock tight into her mouth for quite a while an she sucked it softly and licked it in her mouth.

Finally, softened now, I pulled out and knelt at her side.

I reached down and caressed her face silently.

"Not bad, honey. A back rub and a blowjob already, in the morning!"

"I shouldn't need extra cream in my coffee this morning," she smiled.

I smiled down at her. Thinking, Damn, my cum is in her mouth right now. She really enjoyed it too.

I laid next to her and pulled her tight to me. I figured she would want me inside her before we got up for the day.

I was right.

Again, mom and me loved each other, Never tiring of the wonderful feelings of being inside her welcoming pussy.

Hearing dad and Nikki also in their room making some kind of love also.

It seemed to excite mom even more hearing dad moaning in their room with Nikki, while MY cock was in her.

We came seconds apart from each other and she urged me to stay in her for a while. Gently moving her pussy as she continued to massage my half hard cock within her. Her hands holding my head down and kissing me.

Yes. Mom really enjoyed lovemaking. She always gave as much as she took. Usually seeming to give even more in the bargain.

It felt wonderful to lay there on top of her, my cock still in her and loving her like this.

Feeling our bodies as tight and close as this.

Mother and son sharing feelings, love and pure sex.

Finall, we got up and went into the shower. Soft moans from Nikki heard from their room. Knowing dad was probably fucking her right now.

Jimmy's surgery was scheduled for 11 AM.

I mentioned to dad that we might even be able to go to the hospital after court to be with the girls.

The four of us seemed happy but apprehensive about both Jimmy and what would happen in court.

Mom seemed radiant as we ate breakfast.

How absolutely beautiful she was. How proud I was of her.

Nikki was wearing one of mom's dusters, and also seemed happy. Her and Nikki were going to the GYN in an hour.

By the time we finished breakfast, It was time for dad and me to leave for court. Jack was to meet us there.

All the BASTARDS' parents were in the front row as we walked in the courtroom.

Their lawyers all milling around in front of the bench.

They looked at the three of us with glaring expressions, as if WE were the perps.

I had the smug satisfaction knowing that their fucking clients would not be there.

Most of the parents kept looking around, as if hoping their sons would walk in.

Each time they heard the rear doors open, all their heads turned... hoping.

Finally the clerk called for attention as the judge walked in.

He was all business. Lining up the lawyers. "Where are your clients?" He asked.

"Your Honor, there seems to be a problem..."

"None of the parents have seen their sons for about 5 days now. They haven't contacted any of us attorneys either."

"We were hoping they would have shown up here, by now..."

"Well, it appears that these men have skipped bail."

"In that case, I'm revoking the bail order and issuing arrest warrants for each of these men."

He was busy writing as he spoke.

Then he handed one of the sheriffs a paper for the issued warrants.

"That means, Sir, that your clients' bail will be

forfeitted."

One of the parents stood now and walked up in front of the judge. "You honor, We cannot afford this revocation.

I'm sure my son will show soon..."

"Well, I'm sorry. They have had over a week to be prepared for this hearing. The bail revocation and arrest warrants stand."

"But we could lose our house, sir... ?"

"That's the risk you take."

He banged the gavel, and left the bench.

That was it. In less than five minutes it was over.

Now, a couple of the mothers were crying.

I wondered if any of those parents gave one damn about how my mother cried? Annette cried? Or the deep sadness in both fathers?

I wondered if any damn one of them gave one shit about Carol or Jimmy?

I remembered their arrogance at the first hearing. I instantly remembered all five BASTARDS sitting in those seats to our right? All smirking, laughing as their charges were being read to then.

Now I also remembered the last sight of them laying in the pit we dug.

Their cocks and balls cut off, and shoved into their fucking arrogant mouths!

Yes, I thought, none of you fucks will ever see your BASTARD sons again. Case fucking closed.

I thought to myself, maybe we wouldn't have killed the BASTARDS if they had tried to show at least some shred of remorse. Some sign that they might feel the least bit guilty.

Maybe even if their fucking parents would have approached Jack or dad, or mom with some shred of an apology...

Maybe we wouldn't have killed the BASTARDS.

Now, as I looked once again at the arrogant parents. Right back to their normal arrogance and shunning even a common courtesy of hello, or we're so sorry... ANYTHING, to Jack or dad...

But now them, Just excited whispering to their attorneys.

Yes, the more I looked at the charade... the more I knew we did the right fucking thing.

Let's get the hell out of here dad, before I whack one of those fucks.

The three of us stopped for a drink at the tavern across from the courthouse.

We still have a little time before the surgery...

Yeah, Jack said. I usually don't drink in the morning, but today... fuck them and fuck their parents.

We had three rounds and left for the hospital.

Mom and Annette were still with Jimmy, as they were now prepping him. They had given him a shot of twilight and he was barely conscious.

Dad and me decided to go up to see Carol.

Her doctor told her she could leave tommorrow. She would need a cane to help with her walking for a while.

There would be many needed office visits for further treatments.

She looked much better as she sat in her chair next to a window.

We'll have to put some of that weight back on you honey, I said.

She still looked weak and gaunt.

Her eyes seemed to drift off into a trance, probably thinking of the mightmare.

"The doc said that all my female stuff should be OK, also."

"Oh, Great, honey." Dad said.

Mom and Annette walked in now, saying that they had taken Jimmy up to the operating room.

"Billy?"

" Yeah, hon?"

"I was thinking of maybe starting a beauty salon with

some of that money."

"That's a great idea honey." mom said.

"You'll have about ten customers with just our families alone."

"Yeah, it is a good idea." I said.

I wanted to ask Lisa if she would be interested in doing it with me?

"How about men's haircuts?" "Maybe Billy. Maybe, if their handsome enough. Maybe will give BJ's and backrubs too." she she tried to laugh.

It was the first real time I saw her try to smile.

"Hey, all us guys will be right there lining up."

She rose and used her cane. She asked me to walk with her out in the hall.

Her steps were slow, and a little unsteady.

"Oh Billy. I want to thank all those guys for all that money."

"We're going to have a big party for them, I said."

"Good."

"How is everything inside hon?"

"Oh, Billy, my pussy is still a little raw, it hurts when I piss, still."

"Those guys really fucked me like an animal Billy. They really slammed and slammed. Hurt my ass bad too."

She started to shake as she thought of what happened.

"Oh, they hurt me so fucking bad, Billy."

"They just kept taking turns."

"I screamed for them to please stop, but then they punched and kicked me."

"It was so fucking horrible, Billy."

"They kept forcing their slimy cocks in my mouth while one of them fucked me in the ass really hard."

"I don't even know how many times they forced me to suck each one of them."

"Then, while one of them was fucking me in the ass really hard, they made Jimmy kneel so he would be facing me. One of those scum got behind him and fucked Jimmy in the ass too." They were fucking animals. I want to kill them Billy."

If only I could have told her. I thought.

Tears were in her eyes as she talked.

I had my arm around her as we neared a hall window and stared out at a park below.

"Then, they took turns fucking Jimmy in the ass like that, one of them made me stand and he bent down and bit my tits. Oh, I screamed. He just wouldn't stop."

"Jimmy was begging them to stop too." They were all lauguing and making fun of him. One of them walked over and kicked him real hard in the face while he was still on his hands and knees."

"I think I collapsed after that bastard it my tits."

"Well hon, it will take a little more time and you should be OK."

"How's your nipple now, honey?"

She looked around and then opened her robe. Its still throbbing, Billy. They took the stitches out this morning, That hurt like hell too."

Her nipple was swollen and her tit was red all around the area.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.