Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 75

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 75 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Their bedroom was cool from the air conditioner when we walked in.

It felt nice from the stickiness outside.

Lisa was laying on her side with Dan at her back. His hand around and on her tit.

Hi, guys. We thought we would join you.

Hi Billy honey.

Nikki laid down on her side of the bed and pulled my hand to her.

I laid at her side now, and caressed her body softly. I smiled over at Lisa. Dan seemed tired but was busy with his face in the back of Lisa's hair and neck.

I leaned forward and kissed Nikki, now. Her arm around my neck. I slowly kissed my way down her body. I spent time caressing her tits and sucked them softly. They were hard and it felt nice for her.

I slowly kissed my way down her stomach and licked all over her bush. I looked up at her eyes as I licked into her slit now.

Her legs spreading wider for me to lay between them.

I used my fingers to softly spread her pussy lips and licked her clit softly.

Her soft moans made it seem all worthwhile.

Then I lowered my lips and sucked it.

I made sure that Dan could see it in my lips as I looked up at Nikki.

OOOOOHHHH Billy.

Her own hands were on her tits and massaging them as I licked and sucked her pussy from top to bottom now. Over and over I did this.

She was moaning softly as I slid my fingers into her hole and fucked her slowly.

I knew how much all women liked this.

My tongue sliding up and down her slit. I went back to her clit again and sucked it. Rolling my tongue over and over it. Her hips were off the bed, pushing hard into my sucking mouth. Her womanly smells now all around my face.

Nice isn't is Nikki, Lisa asked... OOOOHHHH Yessss.

OOOOHH its sooooo niiiiicce

I licked up and down and fucked her a little faster with my fingers. Soon she was about to cum.

I felt her juices starting to flow, and sucked her harder.

I enjoyed her taste. I fucked her with my fingers faster. Her hips were rising and falling faster.

I sucked her clit hard now as she came. Fucking into her hard with my fingers as I sucked.

I was making love to her pussy with my mouth.

She was off the bed with her hips and moaning loudly.

I pulled my fingers out and rose quickly. Her pussy was soaked as I rammed into her and fucked her hard.

Dan and Lisa were watching closely as she came hard. Almost screaming, as I fucked his sister.

Her pussy clamping on my cock. Even with its wetness.

Her hips rising in a jerking manner as she squeezed my cock inside her pussy deeply. She jerked her hips in short motions.

OOOOOHHH Nikki, oooooo I moaned. My eyes closed as I felt my cock starting to let go.

I pushed into her as hard as I could and stayed there. Her pussy doing the rest now, to complete our orgasms.

I made her quickly cum twice more this way, as I shot deep within her.

Damn, it felt so nice. Especially with Lisa watching and sharing this with me. Laying right next to us.

My cumming seemed to set off another series of spasms in her.

Her mouth rising open to mine as we both were cumming.

She held me tight to her as her cum hit her again. Her pussy was really shaking inside. I felt this with mom also.

It was some time before her body relaxed and she let me loose from her grasp.

Her legs wide spread. Our juices flowing now, down to her ass, and all over my cock.

My cock making final throbs deep within her.

She was panting as Dan's eyes were bugged out.

I knelt now, my cock laying on top of her wet pussy mound.

Jerking from the ordeal.

Lisa reached to caress it. Smiling up to me. That was nice Billy.

Ohhh Damn right Lisa. It was nice. Oh, God, was it nice.

OOOOHHH My pussy still feels like its cumming.

OOOOOHHH Billy.

Dan just learned how to properly eat and fuck his sister. I hoped it would stick.

I laid down on Nikki, trying to be careful of her tits, and kissed her.

I said that it was time Lisa and I left. We had to get up early.

We got out of bed and watched Dan move closer to Nikki now.

Good night guys. Good night Billy Dan said.

That was really something.

I smiled at Nikki as she was placing her arm around Dan.

Lisa and I made a mad dash across the road still naked.

Who cared? It was about midnight.

After we got into bed, I explained to Lisa what the show was all about with Nikki.

It was nice Billy. I knew everything she was feeling when you were eating her.

I'll do you tommorrow honey.

We were both tired.

We held each other and drifted off to sleep.

As usual, I awoke early. Lisa was still sprawled out sleeping. I eased out of bed quietly and got some decent casual clothes ready.

It was only 6:30. I still had a couple hours yet to be at the new job.

I leaned against the dresser looking down at my sleeping beauty.

I was still naked, and felt my cock stirring now.

Yes. I wanted to be inside my love. I wanted her to also feel me,

as mom did, through the day, inside her.

I moved slowly and easy over her and placed my cock at her opening.

It was ready, and slightly wet.

I looked at her pretty face as I slid slowly into her with my hard cock.

It took another few seconds for her to open her eyes and see me.

Oh Honey... uuummmm so hard in the morning...

I hugged her to me and we fucked each other slowly.

Her legs wide spread. Completely open to my thrusts in and out.

I raised up and kissed her.

I moved my hips in a way that forces my cock to scrape her upper wall and excite her Gspot as I thrust into her.

OOOOHHHH Honey... OOOOHHH

OOOOHHH it feels... OOOOHHH.

Her fucking became harder as she was forced into her cum from my thrusting.

I buried my cock deep and felt her contractions and wetness as we came. Her pussy gripping me tight and moving up and down milking me.

Squeezing my entire cock deep inside her.

We had time. I stayed in her just like this for a long time. I wanted to share and feel our love.

I wanted this in my mind while I worked today.

Our private words to each other's ears.

Her hardened nipples lovingly pressed into me.

I finally got up and took a quick shower and I dressed.

Lisa had on a robe as dad was just going into the bathroom himself.

We went down and started breakfast.

Wake me like that forever honey, Lisa said.

Like what honey? Mom asked as she walked in the kitchen.

Lisa jumped at being surprised by mom.

Mom smiling.

With his big fat cock ramming me...

Mom laughed.

Oh yes, honey. I agree, I love to be wakened like that too.

Billy nailed me a couple times like that, but now he concentrates on you in the morning.

Billy, You're just going to have to get up earlier. Do Lisa, then come and do me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.