Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 70

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 70 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I awoke to feeling Annette's leg across my thighs.

My knee still quite near her pussy.

I could feel the dampness.

Her arm over my shoulder, and her soft tits against my chest.

I could hear soft moaning now. Then squeaks. I realized that Jack was probably fucking Lisa.

I looked down at the beautiful tits Of Annette, as she still slept. Her left nipple only inches from my mouth now.

I could smell the faint aroma of her pussy juices.

Yes, they were the distinct smells of sex.

OUR sex. The sex of Lisa's mother and myself.

I maneuvered my hand up under hers and caressed her soft tit now.

I hoped not to wake her yet.

i was listening to the love of my life being fucked by her father in the next room.

It sounded like he was really fucking her hard, and I knew she was stifling loud moans. Probably not wanting to wake me or her mother.

I could still hear, oh Daddy, daddy, ooooh Daddy ram me daddy ooohhh, in soft whispers.

Oh Baby Doll, I love you so much... I'm almost there honey... almost there. I can feel you daddy...

OOOOHHHH Fuck me... I'm wide open for you daddy... fuck me.

Squeeze my tits daddy... please squeeze my tits...

oooohhhh Honey... here I am... I feel you daddy. OOOOHHH Its so warm and nice... Shoot daddy. Oh God, daddy, I'm cumming on your cock too... OOOOHHH fuck.

Cum in me... OOOHHHH Honey.

Then kisses and silence. Soft moans.

Annette's nipple was hard as I softly and gently caressed it.

I thought of woman's lovely tits now.

How they aroused us men. How much they reacted like our cocks when they were stimulated. Getting hard just the same as us.

Their little clits doing the same.

I thought of mom, Lisa, Carol, Nikki, Patti and Sandy now. I imagined them all standing before me. All naked and completely aroused and ready for making love.

I could picture each of them in their full arousal.

As each of them already have done, in front of me.

Their wet pussies, their clits extending outward from their valley of love.

Their hard nipples pointing straight out.

The extra fullness their tits seem to take on.

Yes. A woman's full arousal for her mate. Even to their pussy scent. Something deliberately meant to arouse men at the second of detection.

The way a woman's pussy captures its mate and holds it deeply within.

Using wonderful muscles and feelings while holding her man inside her until he has finished his duty and spent his seed within her.

Her pussy doing all it can to ensure it gets this seed.

Nature at its finest level. I thought.

I wondered if I could ever paint a picture of my mind's image of a completely aroused and ready woman?

YES! I thought, How much all women were alike in their sexual arousals.

Their bodies all reacting much the same.

I thought now of my cock being in each of them, and how each reacted to my cumming or their cumming. What steps each of their pussies went through as we came and subsided.

Yes, women were more the same than they could ever differ, I thought.

Yes, I remembered each woman standing before me, naked and wanting now. My mother, Lisa, Carol, and all the rest.

Each of their pussies wet. Each with their nipples so hard. Each with their own brand of lust in their eyes.

Remembering each now, as their feminine eyes feasted on my hard cock before them.

How their eyes widened. Their expressions each softening then. To a woman.

Each with their uncanny desire to want it in their mouth.

To pay homage to the tool that will fulfill their womanhood's duty.

My mother most of all.

Her complete experience. Her lust. Her sex. Her devotion to each of us.

The sound of Jack once again cumming, broke my train of thought now. He was moaning louder and I could hear Lisa sucking him.

I thought now of her, and how much I loved her. Yet, here I was, sharing her mother, and her with her father.

Annette roused now. Her eyes opening slowly. Feeling the soft caresses of my fingers on her tit.

Good morning she said softly and low.

I slept well, Billy.

She moved her body and leaned over and kissed me softly.

She could hear Jack finishing his cum now, as Lisa sucked him.

Oh, their at it already huh?

I think just finishing for the second time now, I said.

Wow. What time is it hon. I don't know. Haven't been up yet.

It was a nice night Billy. The whole thing. From the pool to up here. It was nice.

Yes. I enjoyed it a lot Annette.

Your husband is cumming now.

Would you like to also, Billy?

The sight of Lisa's sucking mouth right now as her dad shot his cum in it flashed through my mind.

Yeah, Annette. I think it would be nice.

I'll suck you nice Billy. She whispered in my ear.

She quickly moved down my body and caressed my cock into hardness. Much harder than it was as I was thinking earlier.

Gently, even lovingly, I watched my cock disappear into her warm mouth.

Again, it was wonderful. Annette was very good at sucking a cock.

It seemed as if she adored it, just as I thought earlier.

Paying homage to the cock that pleased her so well last night.

I was getting near a nice cum now. My eyes closed as she lowered her mouth all the way down.

She sucked me deep, and she sucked me harder. Her ass high now. Just her mouth touching my cock. Her hands holding herself over my adored cock.

I saw Lisa and her dad at the doorway. Both watching.

Both seeing their wife and mother sucking me.

My cum at the very edge, as she manipulated her tongue and lips around my cock so tenderly.

I couldn't hold back. My body writhed and my hips rose. She continued to suck me deep into her throat and finally had me. My spurts. Her sucking. My spurts. Her sucking more.

Lisa had come to stand next to me and was caressing my face as I came in her mother's mouth.

Her mother now holding my cock in one hand while now licking and sucking my balls and sack. Smiling up at me, and now Lisa, standing there also.

Good morning honey, her mom said.

I think these men in our life have both been satisfied this morning.

Oh yes mom. Oh yes.

We showered quickly and dressed.

Annette just couldn't seem to get enough of my hands caressing her large tits.

Annette kissed Jack as Lisa kissed me at the breakfast table.

Lisa with a nice smile.

Nice night Billy? Her father asked. Oh Yes. Really nice.

I was a bit worn out last night when we went to bed though.

He made up for it honey. Don't let him kid you, said Annette.

Jack smiled at Lisa. It was wonderful Baby Doll.

Yes it was daddy. Yes, it was.

We ate and had coffee out around the pool.

Lisa sat near me as Jack held Annette on his lap.

Glad I have off today honey. Have anything special on the plate?

No, But I thought I would call Billy's mom and see what they are doing tonight.

I think mom and dad are looking forward to both of you coming over tonight if you can make it?

I'll call her Billy.

Maybe Nikki will be there too.

Oh, I want to see what they did to those tits. Jack said.

Now don't go making fun of her Jack. I won't.

It just seem's that they were a real nice handful, all shot to hell now.

And DON'T bring up the fact they are brother and sister, Jack. Annette warned again. Unless they say something, I won't.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.