Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 66

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 66 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was a few hours later that I was awakened by a nice sucking on my cock.

I opened my eyes, and it was mom.

She was laying between my legs sucking me nicely.

Good afternoon honey, she smiled.

Her tits were bare and she still had her shorts on.

Its time for dinner hon.

Did you like the way I woke you?

Oh yes, mom.

You know I love that.

Want me to finish?

Please mom. Yes. Can't leave a guy like this, with my cock raging and throbbing.

She smiled at me as she stroked me softly and then lowered her mouth to suck me softly.

She jerked me and licked so nice.

Her eyes sparkled and had a soft smile.

UUUUMMMM, she softly moaned.

I spurted, but not a whole lot this time.

She realized it also. Carol and me...

Oh. She smiled again.

She rose and I got off the bed. I pulled her to me and kissed her.

Her wonderful tits pressing into me softly.

Holding her to me like this felt wonderful. My mother and lover.

Her arms went around me, and I realizing she just sucked my cock.

My own mom, just sucked my cock again, of her own free will.

With her love, and for our love.

I turned her around and reached to hold her tits softly as I kissed her neck.

My hands went over her tits and stomach.

After a few minutes, I turned her again and we kissed as lovers.

I could feel her inner passion.

Later tonight mom? I asked. OK, hon. I want your father tonight though too.

I caressed her tits and then started to get dressed for dinner.

The rest did me good. I felt a lot better now.

Carol got up and gave me a nice kiss as I walked in the kitchen.

Dad was just coming in the door from work now.

Mom gave him a nice kiss, and once again he openly caressed her tits as they kissed in front of Carol and me.

He leaned over Carol, reached and caressed her tits in front of mom and me. He kissed her cheek, hello.

There was a peacefulness between all of us now. I think we each could feel it.

Now I asked mom about Nikki?

Oh, hon, I almost forgot. It turned out great. Really!

They're keeping her overnight to make sure of no complications.

I went in to see her an hour afterwards.

You won't believe how good she's going to look now.

Carol, she went down at least three cup sizes.

What a big difference.

The doc told her there would be swelling for a while, but that would go away with ice packs in a day or two.

Wait til you guys see them, she said to dad.

They seem to be about the size of mine, now. Mom said.

Well, honey, yours are perfect.

She smiled at him.

I mentioned that Annette was next for the same thing.

Dad said what do you mean? I told him that she wants to go down a couple sizes too.

It was Annette's doc that Nikki went to.

Her tits are also too heavy for her frame, honey. Mom said to dad.

Yeah, I guess they are a little too big now that I think of it.

Billy was over there making love to her all afternoon, dad. Carol said.

Oh yeah?

I hope you left a little for me this weekend? he laughed.

You can always use mine daddy, if you're horny enough, Carol said laughing.

Are you bringing Lisa here tonight Billy? dad asked?

Yeah. I have to pick her up in about an hour.

Well, dad said, I think I'll go out to the pool and have a beer.

I'll join you in a minute dad, I said.

Mom and Carol did the dishes and dad and I went out and talked on the deck for a while.

He was feeling happy.

Its still a strange feeling for me Billy. This new thing that both of us are making love with mom now. I'm making love with Carol too.

Mom seem's so happy about all of this.

I notice how tenderly you treat her too Billy.

She's wonderful inside isn't she? Oh yes, dad. She really is.

I tried explaining that special feeling I got with her.

She said the same thing to me too, Billy. She said something strange and nice happens to her when you're in her.

I feel something like that with Carol too.

Someting really makes me explode with her.

I'm just so glad these pills seem to be working so well. I haven't had any problems since I started taking them.

I'm glad dad.

Are you and mom... ?

I don't know. She did mentioned she wants to make nice love with you later, and maybe after you go to sleep, she wanted to come to me also.

Its something special for her she says, to have both of our cum inside her.

Yeah, she said that to me too.

I'm not sure about later. Lisa will be here anyway.

I just can't explain how very special it feels for me when mom and me make love. It's like seeing stars when we hit an orgasm.

Like an electric shock, that I never feel with anyone else.

She's said she feels this too, deep inside her somewhere, Billy.

I know one thing dad, I've come to love her so much deeper. The nice thing is that there isn't any jealousy. Now that I've seen all these sides of her.

No Billy, not from me, anyway. I love mom with all my heart. I feel our deep love every time I kiss her and make love with her. You're a big part of her love too, Billy.

It even seems more exciting for me now, when she tells me that she wants both of our cum in her.

She just seems so much happier and eager for making love since all this has started.

Well, I have to go get Lisa.

Later dad.

OK Billy.

Lisa was waiting as I pulled in the doctor's drive.

She had been saving her horniness all day for me.

She immediately knelt on the seat and kissed me all over.

Oh you and mom have me so fucking hot all day long.

Oh I can't wait to get home and have you in me Billy. OOOHH Honey.

Relax a little honey. Relax hell, Billy. My pussy's been wet all day.

I even had to put a tampon to stop it this afternoon.

She leaned over and kissed me once more and then we took off.

Honey?

Yeah, Billy?

I would like to do something with mom and dad tonight.

I just don't know if you would want to though???

What is it honey? Want me to fuck your dad?

Not quite honey.

I would like to have both you and me kneeling on the floor at the foot of their bed and you sucking dad, while I lick mom to make them both cum!

Oh, Billy. That's so fucking hot. So fucking sexy.

Afterwards, you and me can go back to my room and fuck our brains out.

Oh, that's an OK idea Billy. Yeah. I'll do it with you. I don't mind sucking your dad's huge cock. It's almost like yours anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.